Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
I've been seeing a lot of posts, websites and a whole lot other things about people hating Sakura.
I honestly don't see why you guys hate her.
Yes maybe because she was useless at first just because she was head-over-heels with Sasuke (and maybe still), she doesn't really have a special Ninjutsu like the other ninjas, how she talks or acts but seriously.
She's saving lives everyday and she might likely be the head doctor of all hospitals and Medical Ninjutsu in the village. She saved Kankuro, Hinata, Naruto (may not be life threatening but still) and a whole lot others.

Give me a VERY DAMN good reason why you hate her.
It better be good.
she is worthless. at least naruto and sasutakesituptheass learned useful things from their masters.
She only ever does minor things, plus she's still obsessed with Sasuke and continues to make Naruto chase after him for her..really if actually cared for him..shouldn't she be the one training to get stronger (and be useful) and thus bring him back.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I think she's pretty cool. That's about it.
I don't really dislike Sakura

Tbh its the continuing love triangle bullshit that I HATE. If Kishimoto actually knew how to write women properly I wouldn't have a problem with her.

Perfect Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Well, I don't HATE Sakura per say but so much as I dislike her.
in the beginning she did nothing but b***h at the one person who loved her and would do anything for her, Naruto. She FELL IN LOVE with some cocky, emo, jackass, disrespectful, dishonorable, douchbag. All because he was "Cool". And he could give two shits about her.
She's weak, careless, and stupid. and not to mention Naive.
Sure, she's gotten way better though. Actually being able to contribute to the fight by training and such, and she has been help. BUT it doesn't erase all hat she's done, and what she's asking of Naruto, and her unrealistic Adoration of Sasuke. Honestly Sasuke may be a cool CHARACTER in technicality, by his style, looks, and Ninjutsu. but he's an a*****e, And the hunt for him and this "Unbreakable bond" that the Manga/Anime is trying to force down our throats i'm not buying. He needs to get his a** kicked and taken down a notch.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Most Sakura hatred comes from two things.
1. they ship Naruhina or Narusasu (gag me), and they hate on Sakura because they think she is in the way of their pairings
2. They are only fans of the 1st part, where Sakura had no abilities, and are not fans of Shippuden, where she has changed
I don't hate her.

Aged Gaian

logan the god of candy
she is worthless. at least naruto and sasutakesituptheass learned useful things from their masters.
lol

She's worthless?
Please do a vast analysis of medical ninjutsu and chakra precision. She's hardly worthless.
If you mean she's worthless when pertaining to the Sasuke and Naruto crisis, she is.
Otherwise she isn't.

Aged Gaian

Malacrai Nazo
in the beginning she did nothing but b***h at the one person who loved her and would do anything for her, Naruto. She FELL IN LOVE with some cocky, emo, jackass, disrespectful, dishonorable, douchbag. All because he was "Cool". And he could give two shits about her.
Sure, she's gotten way better though. Actually being able to contribute to the fight by training and such, and she has been help. BUT it doesn't erase all hat she's done, and what she's asking of Naruto, and her unrealistic Adoration of Sasuke. Honestly Sasuke may be a cool CHARACTER in technicality, by his style, looks, and Ninjutsu. but he's an a*****e, And the hunt for him and this "Unbreakable bond" that the Manga/Anime is trying to force down our throats i'm not buying. He needs to get his a** kicked and taken down a notch.

She's entitled to like who she wants to like. Just because someone likes you does not mean it's your duty for you to like them.
I don't understand why everyone is mad at Sakura for not reciprocating lovey dovey bullshit to Naruto when it was well established that she didn't like him by the beginning of the series.
She was about as careless, stupid, and naive as all the other girls and they don't get this hate. Just because she got caught up with a boy she's suddenly this mega b***h.
Honestly, she was fed up with Naruto constantly professing his love for her and he wouldn't get the memo. Sasuke never showed evidence of not wanting the affection so she took at as a green light to continue.

And there is an unbreakable bond between them, the bond doesn't have to be some lovey dovey s**t, but they are bonded through their experiences and the mutual urge to fight one another.
None of them ever moved past their feelings of the past, not even Sasuke himself.

Aged Gaian

AwakenedHinataHyuga
She only ever does minor things, plus she's still obsessed with Sasuke and continues to make Naruto chase after him for her..really if actually cared for him..shouldn't she be the one training to get stronger (and be useful) and thus bring him back.

She's not making Naruto do anything he wouldn't do on his own. She's not even making him do it, she begged/asked him to and he did.
She has made strides to become stronger, and has. But Sasuke and Naruto are stronger.

Hallowed Sleuth

7,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100
I disliked her at the WAY begining of the series when they first introduce everyone, she was annoying cause all she could talk about was how cool sasuke was, but as the series progressed she got better, like during the test where she cut her hair off, then the ino fight, and she got progressively better as time went by, her obession for sasuke wasn't so scary it was more that she had to do training, then in Shippuden she suddenly became a lot stronger which was a hell of a s**t load better

Perfect Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
TheDrunkenApothecary
Malacrai Nazo

She's entitled to like who she wants to like. Just because someone likes you does not mean it's your duty for you to like them.
I don't understand why everyone is mad at Sakura for not reciprocating lovey dovey bullshit to Naruto when it was well established that she didn't like him by the beginning of the series.
She was about as careless, stupid, and naive as all the other girls and they don't get this hate. Just because she got caught up with a boy she's suddenly this mega b***h.
Honestly, she was fed up with Naruto constantly professing his love for her and he wouldn't get the memo. Sasuke never showed evidence of not wanting the affection so she took at as a green light to continue.

And there is an unbreakable bond between them, the bond doesn't have to be some lovey dovey s**t, but they are bonded through their experiences and the mutual urge to fight one another.
None of them ever moved past their feelings of the past, not even Sasuke himself.

Sounds like to me that you've bought all the bullshit that the series has shoved into our face.
Well first off. Sure, she's entitled who she wants to like, but we as the fans don't have to like them. She only liked him for shallow reasons and it doesn't help that they're unrealistic and make no sense.
Two. Never said I wanted NasrxSaku to happen, I personally just don't care for that pairing.
Three. The other female characters know their limits, and control their emotions, Even though Hinata s a little unstable when it comes to emotions so I'll let you go on that one, It is a little biased.
Four. Uh, Sasuke gave SEVERAL signs that he wasn't interested dude.
Five. You see that's what they want us to believe. But just read the Manga without the Anime's fillers, They barley spent any time together to get this bond of "Oh even if you keep threatening to kill everyone and everything that I love and care about, I'll always be your friend!" No, that's stupid and unrealistic.Sasuke and Naruto's relationship is just plain dumb, i'm sorry.

Aged Gaian

Malacrai Nazo
TheDrunkenApothecary
Malacrai Nazo

Sounds like to me that you've bought all the bullshit that the series has shoved into our face.
Well first off. Sure, she's entitled who she wants to like, but we as the fans don't have to like them. She only liked him for shallow reasons and it doesn't help that they're unrealistic and make no sense.
Two. Never said I wanted NasrxSaku to happen, I personally just don't care for that pairing.
Three. The other female characters know their limits, and control their emotions, Even though Hinata s a little unstable when it comes to emotions so I'll let you go on that one, It is a little biased.
Four. Uh, Sasuke gave SEVERAL signs that he wasn't interested dude.
Five. You see that's what they want us to believe. But just read the Manga without the Anime's fillers, They barley spent any time together to get this bond of "Oh even if you keep threatening to kill everyone and everything that I love and care about, I'll always be your friend!" No, that's stupid and unrealistic.Sasuke and Naruto's relationship is just plain dumb, i'm sorry.

Not really.
I don't find it productive to get mad about her being shallow when we live in a world that is inherently shallow, we all have shallow moments; not to mention she was 12 and s**t so it's quite fitting that her rather boisterous personality swayed to such a way too. And Sakura's character/personality type is so recycled and common in the anime/manga world I frankly don't see why everyone is so up in arms about it considering (assuming we've all read/watched more than one manga/anime) her type is similar to other female roles.

They know their limits cause they have 0 to any character development whatsoever, the entire point of the series (character development wise) is for dynamic characters to ultimately experience some kind of change.

Sasuke's signs were about as mild as they get. He got mad 1 time and then that's when she started to tone the hell down more, still infatuated, but much less annoying about it. I don't understand why she gets s**t for being obsessed with Sasuke when Naruto was just as obsessed with Sakura; it just sounds like people are looking for reasons to hate her. Solely focusing on the aspect of how people dislike that she's obsessed with Sasuke, they should be just as annoyed/mad with Naruto for being obsessed with Sakura.
And whatever love she had for Sasuke by the end was more a result of a growing appreciation for his skill, prowess, and overall teamwork with Naruto (though ephemeral as you stated).
It's just a first crush type of thing, nothing we haven't been exposed to and probably haven't felt at some point.

So now we're looking for a sense of realism in a Cartoon/Anime? Look at Bobobo, people love that show ferociously and nothing about it is intended to be comparable to real life. Kishi has artistic and stylistic right to draw upon real life occurrences to contribute to the story but in no way is he required to make this bond something like real life. If you'd like to compare it to real life though it is comparable to bible translated christian values of love thy neighbor. The entire point is that Naruto recognizes the bad in Sasuke, knows where it stems from, can relate, and wants to try and help him before he ends up doing things that don't make him happy (did killing Itachi make him happier? Was his anger finally appeased? Nope). And whether you find the time they spent together in the manga to be a solid base for this bond is totally something I'm not too incline to argue about cause I can't say I disagree, but I could argue in the disagreeing favor tbh.

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
O___________O

Holy shiz!!

I didn't think I get any responses but wow...'''

TheDrunkenApothecary-san guy... I TOTALLY agree. Do you realize how HARD it is to just be a doctor let alone her own role? s**t ITS HARD!! You hardly get any sleep!

Anyway I'm sure Kishimoto-san wanted team 7 to be the same as Kakashi-san's team in the past but... a little more extreme.

And anyway its going to be Naruto and Sakura, Naruto's mother, Kushina, even wanted Naruto to find a girl like her and Sakura is the best description of her. Sorry NaruXHina people... but I speak the truth. =-=

I'm a little happy to know I didn't just get plain STUPID answers... well I guess if you ask a stupid question you get a stupid answer. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff