Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
I mean more than half the threads are about who likes what couple and the majority of them are gay. there all stupidly out of character as well. I mean there all deadly ninja fighting other deadly ninja and evil giant demons.
its just getting really annoying everyone saying he should be with her or whatever cause all of these scenario's would kill the story.
do you honestly want naruto to stop in the middle of battle and say "hang on a minute fella's. I'm growing a bit weary of all this sacrificing myself for my village and love one's by fighting enemy ninja, old friends turned foe and the evil beast that dwells within me whilst trying to change this world for the better. I think little 15 year old me should go back home and marry hinata, sakura, maybe even sasuke depending on the will of the fangirl who obviously thinks that her opinion on what should happen within the story is so much greater than the actual author."
sorry for my little rant but it had to be said. stop thinking about who should be paired up with who and enjoy the story.

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Jin_of_the_thunder
I mean more than half the threads are about who likes what couple and the majority of them are gay. there all stupidly out of character as well. I mean there all deadly ninja fighting other deadly ninja and evil giant demons.
its just getting really annoying everyone saying he should be with her or whatever cause all of these scenario's would kill the story.
do you honestly want naruto to stop in the middle of battle and say "hang on a minute fella's. I'm growing a bit weary of all this sacrificing myself for my village and love one's by fighting enemy ninja, old friends turned foe and the evil beast that dwells within me whilst trying to change this world for the better. I think little 15 year old me should go back home and marry hinata, sakura, maybe even sasuke depending on the will of the fangirl who obviously thinks that her opinion on what should happen within the story is so much greater than the actual author."
sorry for my little rant but it had to be said. stop thinking about who should be paired up with who and enjoy the story.

~ Why you hate'n? ~

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
Kurenai Neko-chan
Jin_of_the_thunder

~ Why you hate'n? ~

a couple of threads here and there wouldn't bug me but there everywhere and its like nobody thinks before they write.
for example i saw a thread today hinataXgaara. how would that work. the've never said one word to each other. she only ever saw him during the chunin exams and that was when he was a phyco. seriously why is that a good couple? and all the others aren't much better.
Because we have something to b***h and love about.
And it's pairings.

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Jin_of_the_thunder
Kurenai Neko-chan
Jin_of_the_thunder

~ Why you hate'n? ~

a couple of threads here and there wouldn't bug me but there everywhere and its like nobody thinks before they write.
for example i saw a thread today hinataXgaara. how would that work. the've never said one word to each other. she only ever saw him during the chunin exams and that was when he was a phyco. seriously why is that a good couple? and all the others aren't much better.

~ I really don't think that's a good couple ~
~ I rather have Hinata and Kiba as a couple ~

User Image
Jin_of_the_thunder

will i like naruto cause he is cool, awsome and trys his best on everything and he is a special secret handsome man!

Hinata and Naruto
Sakura and sasuke
shikamaru and temari

3,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
weellll,,,..err...why not?? They probably like it b/c it gives tense...idk lol...I just love couples b/c they so cute biggrin
People got a interesting sense of imagination I guess. I agree with a ton of crack pairings, (even though I support 2...) I do understand. It would mess everything up if Naruto stopped then go off to find someone. However, what if some people put it in the future, like after all of this happens.
None of us know what's gonna happen to Sasuke, Naruto, Hinata etc. Only Kishimoto. Right?
Just humor me, what if Naruto get's all of his friends to go to war with Sasuke and the rest of the Akatsuki? (keep going) Then while they are fighting lets say Hinata slipped and fell off something and Gaara or Shikamaru or someone saved her. Sometimes very rarely authors put them as a couple later...
or what if after the fight Hinata comes running up to Naruto and says "I'm so happy your home..I knew you would come back"
or in the middle of the crossfire...kinda like what Hinata did to naruto before Pein like owned her (ik she's not dead =-=" wink

Idk if I made sense..but I guess people just get bored and want the answers they look for sooner then patiently waiting ya know?
That or people are VEEEEEERY BORED...

for people in forums they doing it for money..or they doing it because they really are curious razz Or they wanna criticize >~<" Or bored :3

But I kinda think it's a good thing..it keeps the forum alive..right?

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
Official Torasame
People got a interesting sense of imagination I guess. I agree with a ton of crack pairings, (even though I support 2...) I do understand. It would mess everything up if Naruto stopped then go off to find someone. However, what if some people put it in the future, like after all of this happens.
None of us know what's gonna happen to Sasuke, Naruto, Hinata etc. Only Kishimoto. Right?
Just humor me, what if Naruto get's all of his friends to go to war with Sasuke and the rest of the Akatsuki? (keep going) Then while they are fighting lets say Hinata slipped and fell off something and Gaara or Shikamaru or someone saved her. Sometimes very rarely authors put them as a couple later...
or what if after the fight Hinata comes running up to Naruto and says "I'm so happy your home..I knew you would come back"
or in the middle of the crossfire...kinda like what Hinata did to naruto before Pein like owned her (ik she's not dead =-=" wink

Idk if I made sense..but I guess people just get bored and want the answers they look for sooner then patiently waiting ya know?

for people in forums they doing it for money..or they doing it because they really are curious razz Or they wanna criticize >~<" Or bored :3

I know what you're saying but it takes for forever to find a good thread because of all the repeat one's, I mean every time i create a thread it gets bumped off because of a couple thread. idk, there just all over the place. i think i'm starting to understand what people mean when they say "naruto is good, its the fan's who ruin it"
Jin_of_the_thunder
Official Torasame

I know what you're saying but it takes for forever to find a good thread because of all the repeat one's, I mean every time i create a thread it gets bumped off because of a couple thread. idk, there just all over the place. i think i'm starting to understand what people mean when they say "naruto is good, its the fan's who ruin it"

I do wonder what would happen if they took out all the couples threads and favorite characters.. how many actual topics would be their ya know?

Ive already known that theory for a long time, I switch from Naruto to something else because someone has to ruin it =w="
Because it's fun, & it's PAIRINGS.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces