Welcome to Gaia! ::

My god, people. I can't believe the number of you who are saying Gaara!

No, Lee is the best HANDS DOWN. Gaara doesn't have -any- fighting abilities other than making his sand fight for him. Lee has no chakra-control, yet he trains with his entire heart and soul and is better than thousands of other ninja that can control chakra out the wazoo!

Think about it.

4,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
Rock lee. crying
He never give up so easy. heart heart
User Image
gaara <3 heart
Gaara hands down, but it was funny with lee was using the drunken fist blaugh
i love gaara but rock lee is freakin hilarius lol 4laugh

Divine Phantom

Both.
Lee has a good personality.
Gaara is hot.
Lee is hella funny but i like Gaara better<333

Dangerous Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
w0lf xer0
KaiSpartan
w0lf xer0
chuck.norris.the.end.

Gtfo, i hate when ppl mix norris without sense, come on, stop putting norris, that's kinda stupid.

it was just a joke, calm thineself young padawan.... jeez...

I know it's a joke, but it's still stupid dude.

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
heart GAARA heart
Metal skull kid2000
biggrin

gara xD
Nemui Hinata
confused angel_90
heart Gaara heart
definately Gaara

4,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Edward 100
gaara though i like lee too
garra can KICK a**
hes the best

5,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
Well, lets put this in prospective. Best in every way? None of them, they both have two different kinds of fighting styles, and two different personalities.

Before the Removal of Shukaku.

Rock Lee at this time, only had his Drunken Fists, and his Hidden lotus, which he could do twice. The Primary and the Exceeding one. Sadly his speed when down when Gaara nearly destroyed Lee.

Gaara at this time, has attacking sand as well as personally controlled sand and sand armor. He can make more sand for himself over time. Not only that, his big bottle on his back is make completely out of sand. Gaara can and if needed and/or wanted to, could sleep and summon Shukaku. Also being able to float in air on his sand could be a bit of a problem for Lee.

Unless Lee got extremely lucky which I highly doubt, Gaara would easily win.

After the Removal of Shukaku.

Rock Lee at this time, only had his Drunken Fists, and his Hidden lotus, which he could do twice. The Primary and the Exceeding one. As well, as his Super Pill. Speed is still down.

Gaara at this time, has only personally controlled sand and Sand armor. He can make more sand for himself over time. Not only that, his big bottle on his back is made completely out of sand. Also being able to float in air on his sand could be a bit of a problem for lee.

I feel that even with the removal of Shikaku, Gaara would still win, being able to sit in the air attaking him with sand weapons and the destructive power of changing the land scape Lee would die. Lee could very well win though, with his super pill, and his speed with it, could kill Gaara, though I believe that his defenses would hold and then Lee would be wiped out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff