< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Aged Sex Symbol

IVovacane
SS_ShitStorm
IVovacane
SS_ShitStorm
IVovacane
SS_ShitStorm

If he could actually utilize these things, he'd be a one-man army. Like his son. Unlike his son, however, he's incapable of executing even a single attack without hurting someone he didn't intend to or himself. He's pretty much Pichu.

Power is one thing, ability is another. If Madara was as incompetent as Minato he wouldn't even be a threat.

I wouldn't necessarily blame Minato. He is fighting Madara after all.

Everyone is fighting Madara. Only Minato is falling on his face and accidentally rasengan'ing people.

Everybody else that fought Madara is K.O'd except Obito and Kakashi. Atleast he's hitting someone. xD

Everyone else contributed at least a little. Minato has done nothing.

Are you talking about the current battle? Because not many people contributed that much so far

Who hasn't contributed?

Wealthy Millionaire

SS_ShitStorm
IVovacane
SS_ShitStorm
IVovacane
SS_ShitStorm

Everyone is fighting Madara. Only Minato is falling on his face and accidentally rasengan'ing people.

Everybody else that fought Madara is K.O'd except Obito and Kakashi. Atleast he's hitting someone. xD

Are you talking about the current battle? Because not many people contributed that much so far

Who hasn't contributed?

In the current battle? Technically everybody. Right now, their not focusing on fighting Madara. Their focused on saving Naruto from dying.
Whoever the new Hokage is, needs Shikamaru as an adviser I say.

Aged Sex Symbol

IVovacane
SS_ShitStorm
IVovacane
SS_ShitStorm
IVovacane
SS_ShitStorm

Who hasn't contributed?

In the current battle? Technically everybody. Right now, their not focusing on fighting Madara. Their focused on saving Naruto from dying.

I didn't mean the current battle. I mean the war since Minato have been revived. Most characters have contributed positively in some way. I cannot recall a single instance in which Minato contributed aside from using his half of Kyuubi once.

Maybe I've missed something, but Minato's return has largely been failures, poor timing, and missfires on his part. He's extremely sloppy for a ninja of his supposed caliber, and sloppiness easily negates power. What use is his legendary arsenal of techniques if he can't even use them? That's like giving Rock Lee the ability to summon juubi. Doesn't do him any good if he doesn't have any chakra to summon it with.

What I'm trying to say is, Minato, by definition, has power. He is, however, effectively useless because he can't use it.

Blessed Friend

5,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Jacob 100
naruto...because i just want him to be hokage, which is probably not a good reason...

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
exo-Shinobi
Itachi nuff said

Liberal Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I miss watching Naruto crying it's been so long!

Gracious Worshipper

Itachi -ox
exo-Shinobi
Itachi nuff said

Wealthy Millionaire

SS_ShitStorm
IVovacane
SS_ShitStorm
IVovacane
SS_ShitStorm

Who hasn't contributed?

I didn't mean the current battle. I mean the war since Minato have been revived. Most characters have contributed positively in some way. I cannot recall a single instance in which Minato contributed aside from using his half of Kyuubi once.

Maybe I've missed something, but Minato's return has largely been failures, poor timing, and missfires on his part. He's extremely sloppy for a ninja of his supposed caliber, and sloppiness easily negates power. What use is his legendary arsenal of techniques if he can't even use them? That's like giving Rock Lee the ability to summon juubi. Doesn't do him any good if he doesn't have any chakra to summon it with.

What I'm trying to say is, Minato, by definition, has power. He is, however, effectively useless because he can't use it.

I wouldnt necessarily say he was useless since he arrived at the war. He did help save everyone from being nuked.

Aged Sex Symbol

IVovacane
SS_ShitStorm
IVovacane
SS_ShitStorm
IVovacane
SS_ShitStorm

Who hasn't contributed?

I wouldnt necessarily say he was useless since he arrived at the war. He did help save everyone from being nuked.

Well that's, like your opinion man.

Wealthy Millionaire

SS_ShitStorm
IVovacane
SS_ShitStorm
IVovacane
SS_ShitStorm

Who hasn't contributed?

It's an opinion that Minato helped saved the Ninja Alliance? neutral

Aged Sex Symbol

IVovacane
SS_ShitStorm
IVovacane
SS_ShitStorm
IVovacane
SS_ShitStorm

Who hasn't contributed?

Hinata helped save the ninja alliance. Akamaru helped save the ninja alliance. That's not exactly something worthy of note.

Wealthy Millionaire

SS_ShitStorm
IVovacane
SS_ShitStorm
IVovacane
SS_ShitStorm

Hinata helped save the ninja alliance. Akamaru helped save the ninja alliance. That's not exactly something worthy of note.

If Hinata and Akamaru didn't help, everything would be the same as it is now. If Minato wasn't there to help, everyone would be dead except Naruto, Minato, Sasuke, Jugo, or whoever was outside the explosion area. There's a huge difference.

Heroic Hero

Ebisu unless someone uses Harem Jutsu on him

Aged Sex Symbol

IVovacane
SS_ShitStorm
IVovacane
SS_ShitStorm
IVovacane
SS_ShitStorm

If Hinata and Akamaru didn't help, everything would be the same as it is now. If Minato wasn't there to help, everyone would be dead except Naruto, Minato, Sasuke, Jugo, or whoever was outside the explosion area. There's a huge difference.

If Hinata didn't help Naruto would still be weeping over Neji's corpse.

Minato was one part of a huge effort. He has not accomplished anything on his own.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff