Welcome to Gaia! ::

I still think he lost his balls in a training incident.

Generous Friend

7,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
i think he iz gay + if so he luv naruto but he can't have him because Hitiana deserves him more.: 3nodding i think xp
Naruto. He doesn't love anyone.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
He loved itachi.

And I totally don't mean that in a twisted yaoi incest way. It's just canon fact.
User Image
►Naruto.◄
Haven't you been reading the manga?
It's obviously Naruto, what with him thinking about him all the time. And vice-versa.
xXExploding_PoptartsXx
It's obviously Naruto, what with him thinking about him all the time. And vice-versa.

User Image
►>> Hell yeah.
Also did you realized Naruto went back to his hyper self AFTER meeting Sasuke again?◄
Usuratonkayaoi
xXExploding_PoptartsXx

User Image
►>> Hell yeah.
Also did you realized Naruto went back to his hyper self AFTER meeting Sasuke again?◄

Seriously.
I'm just sitting back and waiting until he confesses his undying love for Sasuke followed by a dramatic scene with glitter and rainbows.
xXExploding_PoptartsXx
Usuratonkayaoi
xXExploding_PoptartsXx

User Image
►>> Hell yeah.

Seriously.
I'm just sitting back and waiting until he confesses his undying love for Sasuke followed by a dramatic scene with glitter and rainbows.

User Image
►XDDD Explains my avatar. ;D
Spoiler:
It seemed like he confessed during that one part, where Naruto said they should die together.
Sakura I'm a total SasuSaku fan
Usuratonkayaoi
xXExploding_PoptartsXx
Usuratonkayaoi
xXExploding_PoptartsXx

User Image
►>> Hell yeah.

Seriously.

User Image
Spoiler:
It seemed like he confessed during that one part, where Naruto said they should die together.

Forgot to mention that I adore your avatar. :3
Inorite?
I thought he was gonna follow that up with a make out session or something.
That would make the moment complete.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
xXExploding_PoptartsXx
Usuratonkayaoi
xXExploding_PoptartsXx

User Image
►>> Hell yeah.

Seriously.

Quoted for srs truth. <3
Peltrow
xXExploding_PoptartsXx
Usuratonkayaoi
xXExploding_PoptartsXx

User Image
►>> Hell yeah.

Seriously.

Quoted for srs truth. <3

;D
I speak only the truth, madam~
xXExploding_PoptartsXx
Usuratonkayaoi
xXExploding_PoptartsXx
Usuratonkayaoi
xXExploding_PoptartsXx

User Image
►>> Hell yeah.

Seriously.

User Image
Spoiler:

Forgot to mention that I adore your avatar. :3
Inorite?
I thought he was gonna follow that up with a make out session or something.
That would make the moment complete.

User Image
►Thank you. ;D
Yes that would have... Naruto is such a pansy to though. It's like.. Wow just confess and make out with him and maybe then he'll come back to you. D:◄

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff