bittersweet music
Faol_Cailin
bittersweet music
Faol_Cailin
bittersweet music

yeah and after that when a shinobi confessed to sakura
she said she had someone ni mind
and sasuke appeared in the panel.

Panel? I don't read the manga, I just watch the shows. But it doesn't surprise me in the least that Sakura would still be "in love" with Sasuke. Was this before or after she told Naruto she loved him?

yup
here is the page/chapter

edit :

and this was after confessing to naruto **

Hmm...I can't say that that changes my opinion of Sakura in any way, except that she's even dumber than I thought if, even after all that, she's still hung up over Sasuke. It's not like they were ever together or anything. Why doesn't she just grow up and stop acting like the stupid little girl she was when the Naruto first started? *sigh* I just don't get it...How can a character grow so much, yet still be so childish?

I know, I must say and admit that even her taijutsu styles are pretty cool and well she is a medical ninja
that I say is very helpful (in a way)
but sometimes I dont get her character at all, and her fans are forgetting there are billions of people
watching this series and they all think the sam way , why? because they only watch the episode and that's it.
they don't hit their heads looking at all this sicentific or how this character is not like this or what.

I am right now arguing to death with this hardcore fan of narusaku and especially sakura
and, you have no idea the crazy things that they can invent.

to tell you the truth as much as I want naruto to end up with hinata, if naruto doesn't make up his mind and decids to follow sakura I hope she ends up with someone else, like sasuke
(wich I know that would never happen ): )

Oh, I have an idea, trust me. Some people are just impossible to talk to. You try to explain something to them, and they just go nuts and get all defensive. *slowly shakes head* It's kind of sad really. That's why I'm so torn between NaruHina and NaruSaku; while I believe that Hinata would be better for Naruto, finally being with Sakura after all this time would make Naruto so happy. That seems like a cruel fate to wish on someone. If Naruto were to decide to pursue Sakura only to for her to choose someone else? Even--God forbid--Sasuke? Not that he gives a crap about her or anyone else...But still. That seems a little harsh. Why?
Hinata Chan

Kawaii Shounen

Faol_Cailin
Oh, I have an idea, trust me. Some people are just impossible to talk to. You try to explain something to them, and they just go nuts and get all defensive. *slowly shakes head* It's kind of sad really. That's why I'm so torn between NaruHina and NaruSaku; while I believe that Hinata would be better for Naruto, finally being with Sakura after all this time would make Naruto so happy. That seems like a cruel fate to wish on someone. If Naruto were to decide to pursue Sakura only to for her to choose someone else? Even--God forbid--Sasuke? Not that he gives a crap about her or anyone else...But still. That seems a little harsh. Why?

That's what I though too
because speaking in general, speaking in general people's thoughs
if sakura decides to be with naruto, it seemed that it was
''left over'' because you cound't be with ''sasuke''

I won't have mind if sakura ended with naruto BUT if she was more clear, the confession part
it is obvious that she was lying
how in the world that was not a lie, like randomly you say you love him.
Hey the word I love you is not a word to be joking at, I like you is fine but I love you
is a strong feeling and more deeper, you never say I love you to a random person.

Unless you want a random dude/dudette to tell you i love you
and you thinking that he/she is ******** real
That's how I see it in real life and I projected that in naruto.

naruto is also at fault that he didn't say anything to hinata after her confession
so that's why there are endless war, one of the last chapter he took her hand
saying he won't leave her side
it could have different meanings such as ''love'' or ''friendship''
but I don't know, you don't say I won't let your hand to a friend.. I mean come on...

and I feel you, seems like an unrequited love manga
that I feel very bad when you like this person and you know
that you won't be liked.
The reason why I feel like naruto ends with hinata
is because since the begining hinata had a cruch on him, despite being an idiot.
but oh well, if naruto ends up with sakura, I want sasuke to end with hinata
randomly

like you miss the train, hope you have a good life with that person.
but if not
damn I'll be sad if hinata ends up alone, seriously.

Dedicated Consumer

8,550 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
I say sasuke because naruto has been searching for him forever.

Profitable Sex Symbol

12,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Naruto x Hinata x Sakura.

Here's a scenario if this pairing were to happen.
"Emh, now this is what I call good liv'n..." says Naruto.
They all result into having babies all the time and sheitttt.
2 happy years go by... And Hinata starts to value Naruto so much, that she disapproves of his extra loverrrrrr.
One day when Naruto was off being a ninja, Sakura and Hinata are left alone with the babies.
"You know Sakura, I'm gonna show you something nice I made for Naruto, come here."
Hinata leads Sakura to an isolated room.
"W-where is it?"
HINATA CUTS OFF THE LIGHTS.
"Hinata, what is this?" Sakura grows frantic.
Hinata let's out a laugh as the dark room becomes eary.
"Hinata this isn't funny! I'm leaving this room!"
Rustling sounds come from the right side of the room, then the left... Sakura feels for the door...
"I CAN'T FIND THE DOOR!" She grabs what she THINKS is a door knob... It's not the door knob...
IT'S ONE OF HINATA'S BOOBS!!!!!
Hinata draws a dagger in the dark, AND STABS SAKURA IN THE FACE!
Sakura tries to scream, but the screams are too muffled.
She starts gurgling, then out of no where, Hinata finishes it.

3 weeks later, Naruto returns home.
"Now where are my girls!?"
Hinata emerges from a room holding the babies.
"I'm here Naruto-kun."
"Where's Sakura?"
"Oh... I have no idea."

Naruto's first thought was, 'weird'.
He goes to explore a room, but when he cuts the lights on, he notices the closet door has been nailed shut.
He attempts to pry the door open.
He gets it.
A smell comes from the closet. "Hinata... What is this?"
He opens it completely, only to see a dead Sakura curled up!!!!!
Naruto throws up out of horror...
"Ohhhh fawk... I can't."
"Naruto, I want you all to myself. She got in the way. You must understand."

Naruto in rage looks up. "You stupid b***h!"
He runs at her and throws her out of the window.
She dies instantly.

After this incident, Naruto goes into a deep depression, resulting in Rock Lee taking the kids, because he's a cool dude, and apparently is silly... the kids love him ]:

More time goes by... And he finally gets his confidence back, and marries a good looking girl, THE END.

Uh... So, Naruto x Hinata x Sakura can't happen, everrrrr.

Nimble Werewolf

7,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
bittersweet music
Faol_Cailin

That's what I though too

I won't have mind if sakura ended with naruto BUT if she was more clear, the confession part
Hey the word I love you is not a word to be joking at, I like you is fine but I love you
is a strong feeling and more deeper, you never say I love you to a random person.

naruto is also at fault that he didn't say anything to hinata after her confession
but I don't know, you don't say I won't let your hand to a friend.. I mean come on...

that you won't be liked.
is because since the begining hinata had a cruch on him, despite being an idiot.
randomly

but if not

Agreed. I'd be okay with Naruto ending up with Sakura, but only if it's because she really does love him, too. Not because she couldn't be with Sasuke. As for Naruto himself, he needs to wake up. Either tell Hinata that he just doesn't like her like that, or forget Sakura and be with someone who cares. It's that simple. Oh, and if Hinata were to end up with anyone besides Naruto, I'd want it to be Kiba. He's pretty damn hot, in my opinion. wink

Kawaii Shounen

Faol_Cailin
bittersweet music
Faol_Cailin

That's what I though too

that you won't be liked.
randomly

but if not

Agreed. I'd be okay with Naruto ending up with Sakura, but only if it's because she really does love him, too. Not because she couldn't be with Sasuke. As for Naruto himself, he needs to wake up. Either tell Hinata that he just doesn't like her like that, or forget Sakura and be with someone who cares. It's that simple. Oh, and if Hinata were to end up with anyone besides Naruto, I'd want it to be Kiba. He's pretty damn hot, in my opinion. wink

oh yes! Kiba,
Kiba is another option I won't mind.
Wild boys are sexy, I always liked his voice and face paint of him (:
his fangs fhdukgs

ok I am done

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out