Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
isolated isis
Hinata. She's had a crush on naruto since the very beginning and it would be so sad if they weren't together.
Yeah, but on the other hand, Naruto has always had a crush on Sakura. But Sakura has always had a crush on Sasuke, despite him being a total a**-face. It's like Midsummer's Dream, only worse. Everyone's in love with the wrong person, and there's just no way of telling how it's all going to work out.

Hilarious Informer

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Hinata for sure Sakura is too much of a player for Naruto and she'll always have a torch for Sauske. Where as Hinata truly loves Naruto.
Faol_Cailin
isolated isis
Hinata. She's had a crush on naruto since the very beginning and it would be so sad if they weren't together.
Yeah, but on the other hand, Naruto has always had a crush on Sakura. But Sakura has always had a crush on Sasuke, despite him being a total a**-face. It's like Midsummer's Dream, only worse. Everyone's in love with the wrong person, and there's just no way of telling how it's all going to work out.

I dont think he does anymore, atleast not to the extent of how he did before.

I dont remember exactly when but Sakura wants to stop naruto from pursuing sasuke so she can kill him herself with a poison kunai (which fails horrible OBVIOUSLY) and she tells Naruto she loves him and he doesnt fall for it.

Its in the manga but I dont remember which volume or chapter because I read it in Shonen Jump

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
isolated isis
Faol_Cailin
isolated isis

I dont remember exactly when but Sakura wants to stop naruto from pursuing sasuke so she can kill him herself with a poison kunai (which fails horrible OBVIOUSLY) and she tells Naruto she loves him and he doesnt fall for it.

Its in the manga but I dont remember which volume or chapter because I read it in Shonen Jump
Yeah, but like Naruto, I'm just not buying it. I still think she has thing for Sasuke, otherwise she wouldv'e killed with that kunai. I'm not sure that even Naruto know's who Naruto has a crush on anymore. I think I remeber reading somewhere that Kishi said that either Sakura or Hinata could with be Naruto, which I think means that even he doesn't know or just hasn't made up his mind. Or that he has made up his mind, and wants to make it a surprise. I dunno, just thinking about it makes my head spin. Just go ahead and choose already, Naruto!

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
S a l v a i i Heita
Hinata for sure Sakura is too much of a player for Naruto and she'll always have a torch for Sauske. Where as Hinata truly loves Naruto.
lol I've never heard Sakura described as a "player" before, but you're kinda right. The reason I first swithed from being NaruxSaku to NaruxHina was because I felt that Sakura had been manipulating Naruto, and is was really starting to piss me off. Hinata would never do something like that, however, I do think that she and Naruto really need to talk about her little confession sometime. Cute sig, by the way.

Girl-Crazy Fairy

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Hinata for the soul fact that I believe Sakura should probably die near the end of the series due to sasukes rage. And her inability to actually listen. I don't hate her character. I just think it would end narutos pointless save my buddy and I love this girl cycle if she just died.

Hilarious Informer

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Faol_Cailin
S a l v a i i Heita
lol I've never heard Sakura described as a "player" before, but you're kinda right. The reason I first swithed from being NaruxSaku to NaruxHina was because I felt that Sakura had been manipulating Naruto, and is was really starting to piss me off. Hinata would never do something like that, however, I do think that she and Naruto really need to talk about her little confession sometime. Cute sig, by the way.

Thx smile ... yes I agree I'm just at the part where they meet up with the evil friken sauske and where he was about to kill sakura when Naruto came and rescued her. I dunno if they have talked about it in future episodes ( since i have a lot to catch up on ) .. but i hope they do razz .. Poor Hinata if Naruto turned her down. I know he loves Sakura but she's pissing me off at the moment too, she handling it all wrong. Everyone's involved with sauske not just her and her feelings.
NaruTen.
Because at least one in a pair should be mentally sane.

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
S a l v a i i Heita
Faol_Cailin
S a l v a i i Heita

Thx smile ... yes I agree I'm just at the part where they meet up with the evil friken sauske and where he was about to kill sakura when Naruto came and rescued her. I dunno if they have talked about it in future episodes ( since i have a lot to catch up on ) .. but i hope they do razz .. Poor Hinata if Naruto turned her down. I know he loves Sakura but she's pissing me off at the moment too, she handling it all wrong. Everyone's involved with sauske not just her and her feelings.
I don't think they ever really talk about it. I don't read the manga, I just hear things... ninja I've always had a love/hate thing with Sakura. Sometimes I like her and sometimes I'd just like to smack her. Hard. Most of the time she seems so sensible and put together and sure of herself, but with Naruto and Sasuke she just acts like a worthless idiot. Which is usually when I want to smack her.

Kawaii Shounen

Faol_Cailin
isolated isis
Faol_Cailin
isolated isis

Yeah, but like Naruto, I'm just not buying it. I still think she has thing for Sasuke, otherwise she wouldv'e killed with that kunai. I'm not sure that even Naruto know's who Naruto has a crush on anymore. I think I remeber reading somewhere that Kishi said that either Sakura or Hinata could with be Naruto, which I think means that even he doesn't know or just hasn't made up his mind. Or that he has made up his mind, and wants to make it a surprise. I dunno, just thinking about it makes my head spin. Just go ahead and choose already, Naruto!

yeah and after that when a shinobi confessed to sakura
she said she had someone ni mind
and sasuke appeared in the panel.

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
bittersweet music
Faol_Cailin
isolated isis
Faol_Cailin
isolated isis

Panel? I don't read the manga, I just watch the shows. But it doesn't surprise me in the least that Sakura would still be "in love" with Sasuke. Was this before or after she told Naruto she loved him?

Kawaii Shounen

Faol_Cailin
bittersweet music
Faol_Cailin
isolated isis
Faol_Cailin
isolated isis

Panel? I don't read the manga, I just watch the shows. But it doesn't surprise me in the least that Sakura would still be "in love" with Sasuke. Was this before or after she told Naruto she loved him?

yup
here is the page/chapter

edit :

and this was after confessing to naruto **

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
bittersweet music
Faol_Cailin
bittersweet music
Faol_Cailin
isolated isis

yup
here is the page/chapter

edit :

Hmm...I can't say that that changes my opinion of Sakura in any way, except that she's even dumber than I thought if, even after all that, she's still hung up over Sasuke. It's not like they were ever together or anything. Why doesn't she just grow up and stop acting like the stupid little girl she was when the Naruto first started? *sigh* I just don't get it...How can a character grow so much, yet still be so childish?

Kawaii Shounen

Faol_Cailin
bittersweet music
Faol_Cailin
bittersweet music
Faol_Cailin
isolated isis

yup
here is the page/chapter

edit :

Hmm...I can't say that that changes my opinion of Sakura in any way, except that she's even dumber than I thought if, even after all that, she's still hung up over Sasuke. It's not like they were ever together or anything. Why doesn't she just grow up and stop acting like the stupid little girl she was when the Naruto first started? *sigh* I just don't get it...How can a character grow so much, yet still be so childish?

I know, I must say and admit that even her taijutsu styles are pretty cool and well she is a medical ninja
that I say is very helpful (in a way)
but sometimes I dont get her character at all, and her fans are forgetting there are billions of people
watching this series and they all think the sam way , why? because they only watch the episode and that's it.
they don't hit their heads looking at all this sicentific or how this character is not like this or what.

I am right now arguing to death with this hardcore fan of narusaku and especially sakura
and, you have no idea the crazy things that they can invent.

to tell you the truth as much as I want naruto to end up with hinata, if naruto doesn't make up his mind and decids to follow sakura I hope she ends up with someone else, like sasuke
(wich I know that would never happen ): )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff