Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

I'd prefer NaruSaku, but from the latest chapters, it looks like Kishi's going to make NaruHina endgame. They both look good together.

I don't know, maybe he just won't end up with anyone? I always thought Naruto was more of an action manga, if anything, but I guess if the fanbase pressures Kishi enough... emotion_awesome
anyone but Hinata

Anxious Browser

6,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Ino or Karin.
NaruSaku is okay but I prefer Sakura with someone else. Too bad that he is ******** dead.
NaruSasu ALLLLLL the way, i used to like NaruHina but then i discovered Fanfiction !!!!
ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja emo emo wahmbulance wahmbulance whee whee heart heart
Narusaku, FTW! These past few chapters has purely been fan service for NaruHina. I think it had more to do with Hinata's character development, rather than Kishimoto trying to development the NaruHina relationship itself. Holding hands, a canon pairing does not make. The series is far from over, and I still see NaruSaku the most logical pairing.

Until it is stated otherwise, Naruto is still in love with Sakura. His feelings for her has played a huge role in their relationship. While Sakura still cares for Sasuke, it's stated how she feels for Naruto is unclear. I'm predicting some real juicy Narusaku moments in the future! 4laugh

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
Zauriel Masters
I kind of don't care. I'm good with it being anyone. Hell if Sasuke gets killed and Lee helped naruto deal only for them to fall in love.

At this point its like, if the show was based off of pairing we would have more emotional/romantic story arcs and such.
*shudders* Lee? Really? That's just wrong on so many levels...And anyway, even though it is a show full of action and fighting and whatnot, I don't see why there can't be some romance involved. It makes it more intriguing and contrasts with all aforementioned fighting.

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
LovelyHolic
Ayame from the ramen shop. Just cause.
Huh. I never thought about it, but that could actually work. And she is kinda pretty. The only real problem I can think of is that the only thing on Naruto's mind when he visits her is food.
defnitely NaruHina heart

Dedicated Gawker

Faol_Cailin
LovelyHolic
Ayame from the ramen shop. Just cause.
Huh. I never thought about it, but that could actually work. And she is kinda pretty. The only real problem I can think of is that the only thing on Naruto's mind when he visits her is food.

I believe it could work out between the two, though the chemistry is bit too dull for my taste. I mean, they were one of the first people to accept and treat Naruto nicely, even if as a customer.

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
Faol_Cailin
Zauriel Masters
I kind of don't care. I'm good with it being anyone. Hell if Sasuke gets killed and Lee helped naruto deal only for them to fall in love.

At this point its like, if the show was based off of pairing we would have more emotional/romantic story arcs and such.
*shudders* Lee? Really? That's just wrong on so many levels...And anyway, even though it is a show full of action and fighting and whatnot, I don't see why there can't be some romance involved. It makes it more intriguing and contrasts with all aforementioned fighting.

That was just an example. Anyways, there is nothing wrong with romance but its not the center theme of the series. People have just done what they do with pretty much everything and made a pairing out of it. I gave my opinion. I don't care if he's with someone or alone.

Friendly Genius

5,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Faol_Cailin
I used to ship NaruxSaku, but then I decided to ship NaruxHina, and now I'm just not sure which one I like best. Anyway, who would you pair Naruto with? And, no, it does not have to be strictly either Sakura or Hinata. Pictures are appreciated, but not necessary.

i like naruto and hinata

Dangerous Lunatic

Epiphany of Nothingness
Ino or Karin.
NaruSaku is okay but I prefer Sakura with someone else. Too bad that he is ******** dead.

If your signature implies what I think it does... xd I freaking love crack pairings. KisaSaku FTW. emotion_dowant

Invisible Detective

9,325 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Tenten. Why? Cause ******** you, that's why.

Anxious Browser

6,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Delicate Desires
Epiphany of Nothingness
Ino or Karin.

If your signature implies what I think it does... xd I freaking love crack pairings. KisaSaku FTW. emotion_dowant
Also ItaSaku, my OTP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces