Welcome to Gaia! ::

Incubus Shane
Bitter_Medicine
Incubus Shane
Bitter_Medicine
Incubus Shane
Bitter_Medicine

That sucks.

We didn't have a choice. Before we bought this house we were renting a house and the owner kicked us out so he could selling for a higher price.

There weren't many options that were decent in price and how the house looks.

Ouch. =(
Once, in Italy, there was this hotel that was like 1000 Euros per night.
Madness. Of course, we stayed anyways, but it was too posh for me. User Image

The worst part was that after we moved, the own changed his mind and started renting it out again.

Sounds nice though. I want a more modern yet nice house, one that isn't too fancy (I always wanted to live on the beach).

Lol. I like modern houses, but I like old style houses at the same time.
I am definitely getting some Italian sculptures in my own house, but I'll still have modern looking crap.
And, that sucks. Maybe he was just an a*****e? :/

Probably is. I never met him but seems to only care about money.

We have an Italian style look for the kitchen and a fancy tapestry.

Hot.
I'd never rent a house. For all you know, they could end up learning from Mira and be all ''NO BUTTSECKS IN THE KITCHEN.''
But seriously, landlords are all pussies that only want money.

xd

Yeah at the time my family was bankrupt (we used to live in a two story house) and didn't have much of choice for awhile.

Wow, we're really off topic here.

ShiningAce's Husband

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Bitter_Medicine
Incubus Shane
Bitter_Medicine
Incubus Shane
Bitter_Medicine

The worst part was that after we moved, the own changed his mind and started renting it out again.

Sounds nice though. I want a more modern yet nice house, one that isn't too fancy (I always wanted to live on the beach).

I am definitely getting some Italian sculptures in my own house, but I'll still have modern looking crap.

Hot.
I'd never rent a house. For all you know, they could end up learning from Mira and be all ''NO BUTTSECKS IN THE KITCHEN.''

xd

Yeah at the time my family was bankrupt (we used to live in a two story house) and didn't have much of choice for awhile.

That sucks. sad

And, yes, yes we are.
But ******** it. We're giving this forum LIFE. o;
Incubus Shane
Bitter_Medicine
Incubus Shane
Bitter_Medicine
Incubus Shane
Bitter_Medicine

Hot.

xd

That sucks. sad

And, yes, yes we are.

Yeah it did but that is what happens when insurance companies keep raising prices.

Before that, I used to live in Loma Linda. My mom used to work at the Loma Linda University Medical Center. That hospital is pretty well known.

I get to say that my mom was involved in the baby Fae case and did an EKG on a Baboon.

ShiningAce's Husband

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Bitter_Medicine
Incubus Shane
Bitter_Medicine
Incubus Shane
Bitter_Medicine

Hot.

xd

That sucks. sad

And, yes, yes we are.

Yeah it did but that is what happens when insurance companies keep raising prices.

Before that, I used to live in Loma Linda. My mom used to work at the Loma Linda University Medical Center. That hospital is pretty well known.

I get to say that my mom was involved in the baby Fae case and did an EKG on a Baboon.

Wait,
What?
:s
Incubus Shane
Bitter_Medicine
Incubus Shane
Bitter_Medicine
Incubus Shane
Bitter_Medicine

Hot.

xd

That sucks. sad

And, yes, yes we are.

Wait,
What?

Basically this baby was dying and needed a heart transplant and not sure if it was because they never done a transplant on a baby before or didn't have a heart so they used a baboon heart as a transplant. She lived for a short while after that but died a month later. It did open the door for transplants for kids and not just adults.

ShiningAce's Husband

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Bitter_Medicine
Incubus Shane
Bitter_Medicine
Incubus Shane
Bitter_Medicine

xd

That sucks. sad

And, yes, yes we are.

Wait,
What?

Basically this baby was dying and needed a heart transplant and not sure if it was because they never done a transplant on a baby before or didn't have a heart so they used a baboon heart as a transplant. She lived for a short while after that but died a month later. It did open the door for transplants for kids and not just adults.

Wow, what the ********?
Poor baby. A Baboon heart?....
Incubus Shane
Bitter_Medicine
Incubus Shane
Bitter_Medicine
Incubus Shane
Bitter_Medicine

xd

That sucks. sad

And, yes, yes we are.

Wait,
What?

Wow, what the ********?
Poor baby. A Baboon heart?....

Yeah, it was either that or watch her die even sooner. It didn't work out though but they were hoping it would give her a bit more time to live. Sad though.

This was before I was born I think.
Kisame. He's got the brains, he has the blood lust he has the super awesome abs that blind people without proper eye protection.

Liberal Prophet

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hidan heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers