• Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
My favorite is SasukexSakura or NarutoxSasuke. xDD
LilSasukeUchiha1218
Yeah, he can't hear you...
User Image
SasuSaku
Cuz it's the only pairing with Sasuke I can actually picture without...being scarred for life 0-0
Click Him!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
..Really? I pity her then. Sasuke's going to kill anyone who comes close to him.

5,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
Naruto and Hinata biggrin
DanTheMan4Melissa
iSunako Nakahara
NejiHina, NaruSaku & SasuNaru.
I abolutely loathe with a passion SasuSaku.

NEJI AND HINATA ARE RELATED!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS NOT RIGHT stressed besides naruto is best suited for hinata heart

Do you think, that the Hyuga clan, so protective of their Byakugan bloodline that they will let Hinata, the heir to the family marry someone out of their family?
naruto&hinata, and sasuke&sakura.
iSunako Nakahara
DanTheMan4Melissa
iSunako Nakahara

NEJI AND HINATA ARE RELATED!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS NOT RIGHT stressed besides naruto is best suited for hinata heart

Do you think, that the Hyuga clan, so protective of their Byakugan bloodline that they will let Hinata, the heir to the family marry someone out of their family?
if I'm lucky

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
mine is naruto/hinata shikamaru/temari those two are my all time favs

5,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Distinct Seeker

Mine is Neji/Tenten, Sasu/Saku, Naru/Hina, and Shika/Ino heart heart heart razz
NARUSAKU!!! YAAAY!!
Naruto+Hinata they're forever
DanTheMan4Melissa
iSunako Nakahara

actally, everyone in a clan is related, hence why they all have the same last name, it's very common pratice in most Eastern areas, there is nothing "wroung" with it. besides, Neji is far enough away in bloodline to not having conflicted problems with DNA.

this is common even today in the middle-east.

you have to remember that this show is Japanese, altho unheard of in the USA, doesn't mean it's odd eveywhere else, try to be a little open-minded. smile

that is really the only pairing with Hinata I like, I used to like Kabahina, but she really doesn't seem close to him at all, besides that, more importantly, she would have to marry inside her clan anyway. to keep the bloodline pure.
kongcasian19
XAloisX
Naruto and Hinata 3nodding

same here .. naruto and sakura is just a lame match it's like hooking naruto up with his sister or cousin .. ya know ..

meh, I get a bro sis vibe from Naruhina, not Narusaku, and that's mainly because I know couples in my life that act just like them, and it's clearly romantic banter. I had 2 co-workers that acted just like them, now they plan on getting married. so yeah, just a matter of how you look at it, and if you seem couples with that kind of playful banter. I think it's adorable!

Naruhina is cute too I guess... but I think Narusaku is much cuter. ( I HATE Sasusaku tho! scream )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff