Welcome to Gaia! ::

fancynancy11
YuukiiBakaluv
Sakura. She's a crybaby. In the first season of naruto,its always sasuke who save her

*sigh* Sasuke saved her ONCE, Sakura saved Naruto,then Naruto and Sasuke, and then finally Sasuke again, all before part 2 even started.

so big whoop, he saved her ONCE. rolleyes

she's so useless... but now in naruto shippudden,kinda strong alittle. o_o the way she wack up both naruto and sai.
YuukiiBakaluv
fancynancy11
YuukiiBakaluv
Sakura. She's a crybaby. In the first season of naruto,its always sasuke who save her

*sigh* Sasuke saved her ONCE, Sakura saved Naruto,then Naruto and Sasuke, and then finally Sasuke again, all before part 2 even started.

she's so useless... but now in naruto shippudden,kinda strong alittle. o_o the way she wack up both naruto and sai.

well if that's how you feel, then Naruto and Sasuke are useless too, since saving someones doesn't make them "useful" in your eyes.

neutral

Yeah, Sakura is good at wacking people, but she has been good at that since part 1 as well, remember this scene? ---V

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

she just knocked a full grown man out. and this was when she had long hair.

point I'm making is this, Sakura has always been tough, she is just a bud that hasn't "bloomed" yet as Ino-chan would say. 3nodding

Invisible Seeker

Ino
Hinata
Choji
Sakura
Tenten
fancynancy11
YuukiiBakaluv
fancynancy11
YuukiiBakaluv

well if that's how you feel, then Naruto and Sasuke are useless too, since saving someones doesn't make them "useful" in your eyes.

neutral

Yeah, Sakura is good at wacking people, but she has been good at that since part 1 as well, remember this scene? ---V

point I'm making is this, Sakura has always been tough, she is just a bud that hasn't "bloomed" yet as Ino-chan would say. 3nodding

naruto look kinda useless in the first season but he started to grow stronger and learn new type of skill too. sasuke,well... he left village. he's nt useless. he seeking for even stronger power.

i bet no one will go near her or say something horriible things like "ugly".

Dk when she will "bloomed"...

Aged Gaian

Moegi. Useless since the chunin exam interview.

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
YuukiiBakaluv
fancynancy11
YuukiiBakaluv
fancynancy11
YuukiiBakaluv

neutral

naruto look kinda useless in the first season but he started to grow stronger and learn new type of skill too. sasuke,well... he left village. he's nt useless. he seeking for even stronger power.

i bet no one will go near her or say something horriible things like "ugly".

Dk when she will "bloomed"...

It happened in the forest of Death, and after her fight with Ino in the Chunin exams she finally acknowledges Sakura as not being just a bud.

after that, Sakura is no longer someone who sits on the sidelines...

Interesting Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
"Well thats a hard one. Almost all Naruto characters are somewhat useful characters but if you were to go with the absolute most useless character in naruto then it would be Rin from Kakashi's team. Yes she did perform emergency surgery for kakashi's eye and she healed his cut on his arm but that was it??? or if you really wanna get technical then I will say Habani Hyuga I mean come on what has she done in the series?" this is my opinion.

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
the konohamaru sensei, i don't even remember his name

u should add Orochimaru and Jiraya to the not useless charcaters list

Bloodthirsty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500
The entire zombie army except Madara and the Kages. You would think that with these supposed 'famous' ninja, someone, somewhere would actually kill anyone notable... but no, all they ever did was kill random, no-named background fodder...
Hayato Kensou
"Well thats a hard one. Almost all Naruto characters are somewhat useful characters but if you were to go with the absolute most useless character in naruto then it would be Rin from Kakashi's team. Yes she did perform emergency surgery for kakashi's eye and she healed his cut on his arm but that was it??? or if you really wanna get technical then I will say Habani Hyuga I mean come on what has she done in the series?" this is my opinion.

Medic's are always useful, try to play a RPG without the healer in your group and see how long you last... emotion_sweatdrop

Hanabi has a use! she beat the crap out of Hinata! emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces