Welcome to Gaia! ::

cosplaying is my life
i'm done dealing with someone like u, idc what u say. i'm moving on and posting other things. and i know all ur doing is trying to hav a discusion but i dont need ur opinion and and when get an attitude i just have to be a b***h
Yes. Because typing like a two-year-old TOTALLY makes me think you're mature and it TOTALLY makes me not laugh at you. Don't get all butthurt because I challenged your opinion, because that's what I'm supposed to do.

Gentlemen, WEEABOO SPOTTED.
II_iMuddy_II
cosplaying is my life

look at u, ur so sad that u actually waste ur time on this making these oragraphs of long comments. and u actually think i care? u actually think u dont deserve to brun in hell? well personally i think a deluded fool like u needs an eternity in hell to show what they get and so u can learn ur lession. and at the very least u deserve to be beaten by ur parents or deserve to be raped and murdered. and if ur parents are dead or if u've allready been raped then that even better. XD i hope ur parents are dead. XD someone like u deserves to be alone. XD and i gnore eeverything u post, and u think that ur cool adn u think peoepl will notice u if u put what u write in red ink, well ur not. and i bet ur sitting at home on the edge of suicde well heers a bit of advice -whispers- do it, u deserve hell.

You do care, otherwise why would you have written a paragraph using your moronic logic? I don't give a s**t about hell, mind as well go there and party with the good ol' lord Satan. You really need to take your meds, or have the doctors given up all hopes on you? I wouldn't be surprised if they had. Look at your stupidity, it's beyond curable. My ******** five year old nephew would be Einstein compared to you. Oh my parents, they're good and healthy. What's with you and being alone? Did your parents abandon you because they could not tolerate anymore of your stupidity? I don't blame them. Nope, I'm sitting infront of my computer watching Big Bang Theory.
Keep the posts coming, I love to be entertained. lol
By the way, if you're trying to troll, it's not working. You are just acting like a noob and a five-year old brat.

Epic counter is Epic. emotion_awesome
whimsy_xoxo
Probably Sakura, I mean, she gets all that screen time and for what?

well for saving lives and beating enemies of course... I don't think Sakura counts.. she is clearly useful, I mean..she IS a Medic Ninja after all. cool
SierraSunrose
awin56
xx Cookie-Boots xx
awin56
II_iMuddy_II
awin56
i don't see Hinata as useless... per say, as her byakugan could be helped to find people, she's like Karin, nice to have on a team but can't fight anybody on her own. I'd have to say that the most useless character is either Zetsu, Ino, or maybe Choji..

Her Byakugan is not as good as Karin's abilities to track. Furthermore, she can be easily replaced by Hanabi, her sister who is five years younger, but much stronger. Pitiful.
Chouji and Ino are extremely useful, they had save Sakura in the Chumin exams and together defeated Asuma. Not to mention, Chouji and his dad helped Kakashi defeat Pain. Ino on the other hand, can heal others. Medics are extremely important in battle, war, or daily life.
Zetsu has proven his usefulness in many ways. First of all, he is extremely efficient in gathering the dead bodies. Next, he can spy on others without being known. Third, he possess wood abilities, as he was made from Harshima's DNA.

i'm not saying Hinata couldn't easily be replaced, or even a good ninja, but she wouldn't be useless, i know that ino COULD be useful but what she could do, but never does, she's horrible at each and every one of the jutsu she possesses, and has never been of much use in a serious fight... just sayin'

I dunno, she was pretty much the entire reason Kin didn't kill everybody.
i guess... but i've decided i'd have to give most useless to deidara, just cuz he couldnt be on a team cuz he'd kill as his teammates, like he woulda done with tobi if tobi couldn't just disappear, him or orochimaru (when he couldn't use his arms) haha
Deidar is actually a huge part of the story. He beat Gaara, firstly, but he couldn't do much after wards because of his missing arms. After Deidara's suicide, though, Pein himself said that it was a huge blow to Akatsuki, because Deidara was incredibly useful to them. Not fighting, just quoting Pein.

i'm just saying he'd be useless to have on a team, not that he's weak, i'd hate to fight alongside that guy
awin56
SierraSunrose
awin56
xx Cookie-Boots xx
awin56

i'm not saying Hinata couldn't easily be replaced, or even a good ninja, but she wouldn't be useless, i know that ino COULD be useful but what she could do, but never does, she's horrible at each and every one of the jutsu she possesses, and has never been of much use in a serious fight... just sayin'

i guess... but i've decided i'd have to give most useless to deidara, just cuz he couldnt be on a team cuz he'd kill as his teammates, like he woulda done with tobi if tobi couldn't just disappear, him or orochimaru (when he couldn't use his arms) haha
Deidar is actually a huge part of the story. He beat Gaara, firstly, but he couldn't do much after wards because of his missing arms. After Deidara's suicide, though, Pein himself said that it was a huge blow to Akatsuki, because Deidara was incredibly useful to them. Not fighting, just quoting Pein.

i'm just saying he'd be useless to have on a team, not that he's weak, i'd hate to fight alongside that guy
Yeah... he doesn't seem to be very .....cooperative.

Hilarious Fatcat

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
Ino. I mean, does she even have any relevance throughout the entire series?

Business Businessman

The batchmate jinchurikees of Naruto (except Killer Bee), because they died without having enough screen time.
cosplaying is my life
II_iMuddy_II
cosplaying is my life
i'm done dealing with someone like u, idc what u say. i'm moving on and posting other things. and i know all ur doing is trying to hav a discusion but i dont need ur opinion and and when get an attitude i just have to be a b***h

Only thing is that you are not being a b***h, you are being a whiny butthurt brat because someone challenged your opinion. For one, the OP is right. Shizune is far from being useless, she has saved many people's lives. No matter where you are, medics are vital to anyone's survival.
By the way, this is a forum, expect your opinions to be challenged and discussed. Otherwise, get the ******** liout.

liem i give a s**t what u say u pathetic low-life, ur so sad that u try to make others misserable in forums but it doesnt work becaus eunlike u peopel have lifes other than on gaia. so why dont u just kill urself and do everyone a favor? nobody likes u, ur a stupid b***h and needs a reality check. get a life looser
All I hear from you are... "BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! I'M RIGHT AND UR ALLLLLLL WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!"
SierraSunrose
I, quite personally, think that Hinata is pretty much entirely useless. I mean, she does NOTHING important until she admits her love for Naruto, and then doesn't even touch Pein. I think that she was probably just a filler character. Her personality is cliche (overly-used) and mary-sue-ish. I honestly think that if she was taken out of the series it wouldn't affect much in the plot.

Now, you dumbasses who are getting mad because I don't like Hinata and think she's useless, get out of here. Nobody effing cares that you think she's "SO TTLY KAWAII DESU heart ". This is a thread for opinions. If someone says that _______ is useless and sucks a$$, and _______ is your favorite character, sure, make a rebuttle. Explain why you don't think they're useless. but no, you don't get to insult them for having a different opinion.

So, in short, tell me your opinion of the most useless character, and explain how they're useless. "Because they are" is not a reason.

Edit: Okay, these are the characters that we are not going to debate about because they are not useless, and/or we've settled that:

SAKURA, Sasuke, Naruto, Tsunade, all of the Akatsuki, Shizune, Shikamaru, Kakashi, Choji/Choji's father. I will add to the list as time goes on.

Now go.

Shino he sucks d**k
Sasuke because he has now become a whiny b***h and dragged the series long and boring.
SierraSunrose
Cholix-chan
SierraSunrose
Cholix-chan
SierraSunrose

I'm not mad, actually. I sound like it because I'm mean. Seriously, this is hurting you more than me. And how many times do I have to say it? THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOUR OPINION. NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINION. This is about whether or not Sakura is guilty of NARUTO's actions. That does not call for opinions in the slightest. This is FACT. You have seen all the evidence anyone needs to prove a point. Seriously. If you're mad because you're wrong, then get out of here! There's no point in you being here if you've already lost! Jesus Christ woman, swallow your pride and admit that you're wrong!
Listen to your own advice. Your facts are opinion to everyone else. NO ONE CARE.

Sakura pleads to Naruto, believing him to be the only one capable of bringing Sasuke back. When Naruto promises to bring Sasuke back to Konoha, Sakura realises just how committed Naruto is to her happiness, and how he has always been there for her. However, Naruto fails and is left in the hospital after losing to Sasuke, though he vows to someday fulfil the promise he made to her. Realising the lengths Naruto will go to for her, and inspired by his determination, Sakura spends the next three years training with Tsunade so that in the future she can join Naruto in his quest to bring Sasuke back.

Sai explains to her just how deep Naruto's love for her truly is, and the level of pain that trying to fulfil his promise has caused, filling Sakura with guilt. (because she didn't care about his feeling before asking this request.) After the events of the Five Kage Summit, she confesses to Naruto that she loves him, no longer caring about Sasuke, and tries to get him to give up on his promise. However, Naruto does not believe her, and claims she is lying to herself, stating he knows her better than that. Sai later confirms this, and tells them about the ulterior motives of Sakura's confession, stating that it was actually an attempt to release the promise Naruto made for her and distract him while she and the group hunt down and kill Sasuke. (Great jobs, Sakura. I see your trying to be an hero, there.) Though being told that Naruto loves her, Sakura, while still caring for him as a friend and team-mate, doesn't reciprocate his feelings.

Holy crap, are you STILL failing?It's only considered opinion to idiots like YOU. You forgot to add, after Naruto fought Sasuke, she told him to forget the promise. She didn't want him to get hurt. She lied about liking him so that he would stop going after Sasuke. Are you not taking in a word anyone says? Sakura hated seeing Naruto in pain for her sake, so she would constanly try to stop him. It's Naruto's stubborness that gets him hurt.
But his stubbornness inspired Sakura to be a better person.

Am I missing something here? How is wanting to be a better person bad? It just means that Sakura was smart enough to realize her flaws....
Sakura didn't beat Sasori. She's useless in that fight. Chiyo did all the work and Sakura took all the credit.

Intellectual Millionaire

10,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Pretty Cure Fire
cosplaying is my life
II_iMuddy_II
cosplaying is my life

Only thing is that you are not being a b***h, you are being a whiny butthurt brat because someone challenged your opinion. For one, the OP is right. Shizune is far from being useless, she has saved many people's lives. No matter where you are, medics are vital to anyone's survival.
By the way, this is a forum, expect your opinions to be challenged and discussed. Otherwise, get the ******** liout.

liem i give a s**t what u say u pathetic low-life, ur so sad that u try to make others misserable in forums but it doesnt work becaus eunlike u peopel have lifes other than on gaia. so why dont u just kill urself and do everyone a favor? nobody likes u, ur a stupid b***h and needs a reality check. get a life looser
All I hear from you are... "BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! I'M RIGHT AND UR ALLLLLLL WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!"

baw isnt even a word dumbass. u dont even watch naruto so keep ur childish comments to urself because everyone knows ur a pthetic little 10 year old. so stay off gai abecause this isnt a place for little kids

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Oh my ********...
Wow, this whole topic entertains me. The s**t that goes down, lmao.
SierraSunrose
awin56
SierraSunrose
awin56
xx Cookie-Boots xx
awin56

Yeah... he doesn't seem to be very .....cooperative.

exactly, haha he decided to blow himself up regardless of the fact that tobi was RIGHT there XD
Cholix-chan
SierraSunrose
Cholix-chan
SierraSunrose
Cholix-chan
SierraSunrose

I'm not mad, actually. I sound like it because I'm mean. Seriously, this is hurting you more than me. And how many times do I have to say it? THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOUR OPINION. NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINION. This is about whether or not Sakura is guilty of NARUTO's actions. That does not call for opinions in the slightest. This is FACT. You have seen all the evidence anyone needs to prove a point. Seriously. If you're mad because you're wrong, then get out of here! There's no point in you being here if you've already lost! Jesus Christ woman, swallow your pride and admit that you're wrong!
Listen to your own advice. Your facts are opinion to everyone else. NO ONE CARE.

Sakura pleads to Naruto, believing him to be the only one capable of bringing Sasuke back. When Naruto promises to bring Sasuke back to Konoha, Sakura realises just how committed Naruto is to her happiness, and how he has always been there for her. However, Naruto fails and is left in the hospital after losing to Sasuke, though he vows to someday fulfil the promise he made to her. Realising the lengths Naruto will go to for her, and inspired by his determination, Sakura spends the next three years training with Tsunade so that in the future she can join Naruto in his quest to bring Sasuke back.

Sai explains to her just how deep Naruto's love for her truly is, and the level of pain that trying to fulfil his promise has caused, filling Sakura with guilt. (because she didn't care about his feeling before asking this request.) After the events of the Five Kage Summit, she confesses to Naruto that she loves him, no longer caring about Sasuke, and tries to get him to give up on his promise. However, Naruto does not believe her, and claims she is lying to herself, stating he knows her better than that. Sai later confirms this, and tells them about the ulterior motives of Sakura's confession, stating that it was actually an attempt to release the promise Naruto made for her and distract him while she and the group hunt down and kill Sasuke. (Great jobs, Sakura. I see your trying to be an hero, there.) Though being told that Naruto loves her, Sakura, while still caring for him as a friend and team-mate, doesn't reciprocate his feelings.

Holy crap, are you STILL failing?It's only considered opinion to idiots like YOU. You forgot to add, after Naruto fought Sasuke, she told him to forget the promise. She didn't want him to get hurt. She lied about liking him so that he would stop going after Sasuke. Are you not taking in a word anyone says? Sakura hated seeing Naruto in pain for her sake, so she would constanly try to stop him. It's Naruto's stubborness that gets him hurt.
But his stubbornness inspired Sakura to be a better person.

Am I missing something here? How is wanting to be a better person bad? It just means that Sakura was smart enough to realize her flaws....
Sakura didn't beat Sasori. She's useless in that fight. Chiyo did all the work and Sakura took all the credit.
Wrong. Chiyo clearly states later n the manga that Sakura did most of the work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff