Welcome to Gaia! ::

who isthe best fighter?
i think it is tsunade. heart heart biggrin
Gaara? He is almost impossible to defeat? >_>

2,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
They are alot of powerfull shinobi, at the moment its hard to say who is the strongest, Madara does seem like a good canidate, but Kabuto just unleshed some jutsu that had him back tracking.
Kisame and Madara...even though Kisame never won fights T3T"
ok kabuto was great until he mess up his self and madara is stupid and he needs to go to hell
yeah Madara was the best but who knows about now lol
mhm, people say madara is the best fighter but all he does is run & does that time space thing, if it was not for that he would be a goner.

Now i truly think Orochimaru is a awesome & epic ninja he get me vote the top 10 ninja in naruto would be!

1)Pein
2)Naruto
3)Sasuke
4)Killer Bee
5)Orochimaru
6)Itachi
7)Juugo
8, A
9)Jiraiya
10)kakashi

-Not put in any special way or any thing.

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
1) Pein
2) Madara
3) Naruto-Sasuke (tie)
4) Killer Bee
5) Itachi
6) A
7) Orochimaru
8, Kabuto
9) Jiraiya
10) Tsunade

Dapper Genius

1) Sage Naruto
2) Pain (All six paths fighting at once of course, Jiraiya and Naruto easily defeated paths that were working alone)
3) Jiraiya
4) Itachi
5) Bee
6) A
7) Tsunade
8 ) Kakashi
9) Guy
10) Sasuke

There's still other factors like the other kage, and for now I'm leaving out Madara simply because we don't know what he can do.
And yes, I do absolutely believe that, and my opinions are usually pretty good ones

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
Shige Tachibana
1) Sage Naruto
2) Pain (All six paths fighting at once of course, Jiraiya and Naruto easily defeated paths that were working alone)
3) Jiraiya
4) Itachi
5) Bee
6) A
7) Tsunade
8 ) Kakashi
9) Guy
10) Sasuke

There's still other factors like the other kage, and for now I'm leaving out Madara simply because we don't know what he can do.
And yes, I do absolutely believe that, and my opinions are usually pretty good ones

wait sasuke is naruto's rival. he should be wau up on the list. I mean he could beat guy, kakashi, tsunade Jiraiya, itachi and he cut off A's arm.

Dapper Genius

Jin_of_the_thunder
Shige Tachibana
1) Sage Naruto
3) Jiraiya
4) Itachi
5) Bee
6) A
7) Tsunade
8 ) Kakashi
9) Guy
10) Sasuke

wait sasuke is naruto's rival. he should be wau up on the list. I mean he could beat guy, kakashi, tsunade Jiraiya, itachi and he cut off A's arm.
Sasuke wouldn't be able to beat Kakashi, though it would be a close battle, and he wouldn't stand a chance against Jiraiya or Tsunade. And if you recall, he managed to cut off A's arm before he was beaten to death, then revived basically just in time by Madara. He might be able to beat Guy, but with Guy's speed, it's a huge maybe. And he can't beat Itachi, he still isn't anywhere near his level, which is the same level as the sannin essentially. Itachi entered his battle with Sasuke already half dead and blind, kicked Sasuke's a**, resealed Orochimaru away (hopefully for the last time), and when the battle ended, Sasuke was huddled in a corner scared shitless, because Itachi was still standing- he won. Sasuke has never been anywhere near Itachi's level.
It's true that he is Naruto's rival, but if they were to fight now, without Naruto holding back like he did at the Valley of End, Naruto would win.

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
Shige Tachibana
Jin_of_the_thunder
Shige Tachibana
1) Sage Naruto
3) Jiraiya
4) Itachi
5) Bee
6) A
7) Tsunade
8 ) Kakashi
9) Guy
10) Sasuke

Sasuke wouldn't be able to beat Kakashi, though it would be a close battle, and he wouldn't stand a chance against Jiraiya or Tsunade. And if you recall, he managed to cut off A's arm before he was beaten to death, then revived basically just in time by Madara. He might be able to beat Guy, but with Guy's speed, it's a huge maybe. And he can't beat Itachi, he still isn't anywhere near his level, which is the same level as the sannin essentially. Itachi entered his battle with Sasuke already half dead and blind, kicked Sasuke's a**, resealed Orochimaru away (hopefully for the last time), and when the battle ended, Sasuke was huddled in a corner scared shitless, because Itachi was still standing- he won. Sasuke has never been anywhere near Itachi's level.
It's true that he is Naruto's rival, but if they were to fight now, without Naruto holding back like he did at the Valley of End, Naruto would win.

of cause he could beat tsunade and jiraiya. he beat orochimaru who is the most powerful of all the sanin. he beat itachi, yeah itachi had sasuke cornered but itachi was seconds away from death whilst sasuke could of left to fight another day. remember that in that battle sasuke wasn't just fighting the Raikage but the mizukage as well. as far as kakashi and guy are concerned sasuke is on a whole other level. about guy's speed. are you forgetting about sasuke's kirin. its way faster than guy could ever hope to be. plus with his sasunoo, kakashi wouldn't be able to get past that. I just think you're biased towards sasuke. I mean its obvious he's stronger than half of who you mentioned.

Dapper Genius

Jin_of_the_thunder
Shige Tachibana
Jin_of_the_thunder
Shige Tachibana
1) Sage Naruto
3) Jiraiya
4) Itachi
5) Bee
6) A
7) Tsunade
8 ) Kakashi
9) Guy
10) Sasuke

of cause he could beat tsunade and jiraiya. he beat orochimaru who is the most powerful of all the sanin. he beat itachi, yeah itachi had sasuke cornered but itachi was seconds away from death whilst sasuke could of left to fight another day. remember that in that battle sasuke wasn't just fighting the Raikage but the mizukage as well. as far as kakashi and guy are concerned sasuke is on a whole other level. about guy's speed. are you forgetting about sasuke's kirin. its way faster than guy could ever hope to be. plus with his sasunoo, kakashi wouldn't be able to get past that. I just think you're biased towards sasuke. I mean its obvious he's stronger than half of who you mentioned.

Orochimaru was easily the weakest of the sannin, nor was their fight an accurate measure of his strength. Orochimaru was as weak as he could possibly get, and blind with rage and desire, it was easy for a talented genjutsu user to trap him, I think it's kind of obvious... Jiraiya was by far the strongest. And no, he didn't beat Itachi, Itachi died from the illness he had, it doesn't mean Sasuke won, it's simply not as cut and dry as you claim. Sasuke was just plain never even close to his ability. You're not taking a single bit of logic into your thinking, you're being biased toward Sasuke.
And no, Sasuke isn't on another level from Kakashi and Guy. Kakashi caught Sasuke's arm without Sasuke noticing, meaning Kakashi is still faster. And I really don't think Sasuke's Kirin would work, at least not on Kakashi. After all, Kakashi named his Raikiri so because he cut a bolt of lightning in half with it... As for Guy, Guy is one of only two ninjas out of everyone whose stats have been released to have a 5 in speed, the other being Itachi. If half dead/blind Itachi could do something to counter the Kirin, so could Guy. The reason none of the older shinobi fight Sasuke or Naruto is because they're still levels above them, aside from when Naruto uses sage mode.
i know the best fighter is naruto he beat pain and pain beat the hole leff vilage

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff