Obito 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 1 ]
Nagato 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 2 ]
Haku 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 1 ]
Itachi 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
1 2 >

Wealthy Millionaire

I would have to say Gaara....I mean look at all the s**t he went through

Gaara: Shukaku was sealed into his body on the day he was born, which resulted in his mother's death. Regarded as a monster by the village and with nobody to love him, Gaara came to despise the world and began relying only on his own strength. His father wanted to use him as a military weapon for the sand village. Gaara made many attempts to connect to the people of Sunagakure, all of whom feared him because he was a jinchuriki. Seeing him only as the monster he contained, it seemed for a time Yashamaru was the only person who cared at all about Gaara. When Gaara unintentionally hurt others due to the subconscious abilities granted to him by the beast, Yashamaru alone understood that Gaara hadn't intended to harm anyone. The Sand Village Council, however, considered Gaara's frequent attacks a serious threat to the village. Disappointed in the turn of events, Gaara's father decided to test his son by having Yashamaru attack Gaara both physically and psychologically in an attempt to see if Gaara could gain control over Shukaku. Yashamaru revealed to Gaara that his mother had never loved him, and tried to assassinate him, only for Gaara to kill him himself. Although Gaara initially tried to consider Yashamaru's attack ordered by his father, Yashamaru lied to him and said he had willingly accepted the mission to kill Gaara. He also revealed that he had never truly loved Gaara, and told him that killing him would avenge the death of his sister. He lost the only person he had thought cared for him, not knowing the truth behind Yashamaru's actions.After the traumatic experience of losing his uncle and being told nobody had ever loved him, Gaara became an aloof and cruel person who obsessively killed people in an attempt to prove his own existence, and to obtain recognition from the village. He gave up any and all desire for friendship. Seeing that Gaara was unable to cope with the loss of his mother's affection, the Kazekage deemed him a failure and arranged several assassination attempts on his son, which only made Gaara detest his father more. In time, Gaara's new ideology allowed better control over Shukaku. Appreciating this, his father cancelled all assassination orders, and revived the idea of someday using Gaara as the ultimate weapon for the village.

Lunatic

This is hard to decide between Sasuke and Gaara... While Sasuke lost the whole village to a slaughter made by is brother but yet after that he was quite fine. Then Gaara had all the people hating him and wanting to kill him and had the Shukaku inside of him. I would say Gaara yes. I mean everyone liked Sasuke. Girls loved him and guys were jealous of him.

I never saw anything wrong with Narutos childhood. Even he had no parents big woop. He was bullied a little but that's it. He still hanged around his classmates and was having fun and managed to smile and laugh. That's nothing to compare to Sasuke or Gaara.

Wealthy Millionaire

Funky Cocoa
This is hard to decide between Sasuke and Gaara... While Sasuke lost the whole village to a slaughter made by is brother but yet after that he was quite fine. Then Gaara had all the people hating him and wanting to kill him and had the Shukaku inside of him. I would say Gaara yes. I mean everyone liked Sasuke. Girls loved him and guys were jealous of him.

I never saw anything wrong with Narutos childhood. Even he had no parents big woop. He was bullied a little but that's it. He still hanged around his classmates and was having fun and managed to smile and laugh. That's nothing to compare to Sasuke or Gaara.

True and Naruto didn't lose any loved ones during his childhood so its not like he had a strong bond with anybody at all

Kawaii Shounen

Obito's childhood was ok, it was much later everything fell apart.
and what, he was around 14-15 when that happened right? so I won't really count that.
eeeeh I feel sorry for Nagato because he was pretty much born in the era of war,
seeing everyone getting killed, his parents, and let's not forget how he used to live too.

I would also say Gaara, not only he was born and was choosed to be a experiment,
not only the village hated him, and when his mother ''wanted to kill him'' etc etc.
and look at him, he has grown and he has moved on, my bby gaara im so happy for him

1. Gaara
2. Nagato
3. Sasuke

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Hard to choose.

Lonely Lunatic

14,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

User Image

Nagato.
Kid went through some s**t.
Or Gaara.
Kid also went through some s**t.

Edit:
Actually, I'm gonna have to say that Nagato's was worse. The things he went through were so traumatic, and they didn't even have anything to directly do with him. He was an innocent person who got involved needlessly. Not that Gaara didn't, but Gaara was able to find friends and overcome his traumatic past, whereas Nagato believed until the day he died that the world was against him.
Gaara... it's true that his past was terrible, and there was no reason. He was the unlucky one who got chosen for an experiment. For most of his childhood he also believed the world was against him, but when he was around 13-16, he found friends and an inspiration that changed him and helped him come out of that mindset to live out the rest of that youth as a happy person. nagato never got that chance.
Still, it comes down to like, the last 5 years of their childhood. Pretty much damn even I'd say. It sucked for both of them.

Aged Sex Symbol

Obito's childhood was fine. The only person to blame for the way he turned out is Obito himself.

Heroic Hero

Teuchi, because he grew up around ninja but no ninja powers cry He's a normal person

Noble Hero

I don't think it is easy by any means to determine something like that. Especially in this realm where families are quite often killed, military using procedures on kids to enhance their own, and a seemingly endless amount of wars. Some of the main characters, like Sakura, don't even have a detailed background. I think where the sadness hits the most with certain viewers watching, they may be more inclined to feeling for that character.

Honestly I think Haku hits it hard for me. Gaara, Sasuke or the other lot....not so much. Haku's seemed more fluid in plot to me, it didn't seem to have to try hard to be bitter-sweet.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Gaara without a doubt; I mean, everyone else had somebody; Sasuke had the whole village, Naruto had Iruka, Haku had Zabuza, Obito had Madara ands Zetsu (for whatever that's worth) and Nagato had Konan and Yahiko; Gaara was led to believe noone loved him

7,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gaara for sure!

Space Detective

6,700 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
What about Itachi? I mean, let's be real here...he was 11 when he joined the ANBU (and was essentially forced to choose between his family and his village) and 13 when he was forced to kill off his entire family, accept the label of "rogue ninja", leave the village, abandon everything he'd ever known, and--oh yeah, I almost forgot--become the one Sasuke hated most and wanted to kill.

I'd say it's Gaara who had the most depressing childhood, but Itachi is up there, too.

Aged Sex Symbol

Musical Fanzine
What about Itachi? I mean, let's be real here...he was 11 when he joined the ANBU (and was essentially forced to choose between his family and his village) and 13 when he was forced to kill off his entire family, accept the label of "rogue ninja", leave the village, abandon everything he'd ever known, and--oh yeah, I almost forgot--become the one Sasuke hated most and wanted to kill.

I'd say it's Gaara who had the most depressing childhood, but Itachi is up there, too.

Best post in thread.

That guy took on a bigger burden than anyone in the entire series and saw jack s**t for his actions. There was not a selfish bone in his body.

Compared to Itachi's childhood everyone else looks like a whiny little b***h. Man up you pansies.

Space Detective

6,700 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
SS_ShitStorm
Musical Fanzine

Best post in thread.

That guy took on a bigger burden than anyone in the entire series and saw jack s**t for his actions. There was not a selfish bone in his body.

Compared to Itachi's childhood everyone else looks like a whiny little b***h. Man up you pansies.
Yeah, and let's not forget:
-Witnessed/assisted in his best friend's suicide by age 13
-Saw all the bloodshed in the Third Shinobi World War when he was <6 years old
-Had to accept that his family wanted to start another war and choose to either kill them himself or allow war to break out
-Forced to kill his girlfriend at 13 (only mentioned briefly, but is mentioned)
-Just all-out had a shitty life, and died being called a traitor

Aged Sex Symbol

Musical Fanzine
SS_ShitStorm
Musical Fanzine

Best post in thread.

Yeah, and let's not forget:
-Witnessed/assisted in his best friend's suicide by age 13
-Saw all the bloodshed in the Third Shinobi World War when he was <6 years old
-Had to accept that his family wanted to start another war and choose to either kill them himself or allow war to break out
-Forced to kill his girlfriend at 13 (only mentioned briefly, but is mentioned)
-Just all-out had a shitty life, and died being called a traitor

At least he was brought back to life briefly.

Though that was only to see that the little brother he had spent the better half of his miserable life protecting had ignored all his warnings and was actively destroying the village he'd labored to save.

goddamn

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces