Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

there. he likes them both emotion_dealwithit

Genius

BubbIeRainbow
Inhaling Haze
NarutoUzumaki302013
Inhaling Haze
NarutoUzumaki302013

emo

He needs to get slapped and realize wah a big mistake hes doing for liking sakura who hasnt done anything for him just hurt him

gonk

Hinata even risked her life against Pain

even though i want naruto to end up with hinata that is not reason enough for him to fall for her. by that logic he should end up with every person who has risked their lives for him and the list is long.

Nobody tried helping him during the fight with pain she was the only one that went and she confessed to him trying to release him if thats not proof enough than i wouldnt kno waht would be

Friendly Genius

5,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
BubbIeRainbow

there. he likes them both emotion_dealwithit

cool

Friendly Genius

5,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Invisible Kitten

Who cares?

We know he has that same silly little crush on Sakura, like Hinata does on him.

I classify what Hinata does for him, the same Sakura does for Sasuke....
a desperate way to call for attention. They call it love. I call them infatuations. stare

Friendly Genius

5,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I now i would take a kind hearted girl who cares for my and not one hits me and sends my flying into buildings cough Sakura cough also she is loud

Friendly Genius

5,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hygienic Genius

Inhaling Haze
BubbIeRainbow
Inhaling Haze
NarutoUzumaki302013
Inhaling Haze
NarutoUzumaki302013

emo

He needs to get slapped and realize wah a big mistake hes doing for liking sakura who hasnt done anything for him just hurt him

gonk

even though i want naruto to end up with hinata that is not reason enough for him to fall for her. by that logic he should end up with every person who has risked their lives for him and the list is long.

Nobody tried helping him during the fight with pain she was the only one that went and she confessed to him trying to release him if thats not proof enough than i wouldnt kno waht would be

And I agree with you that she was the only one who bothered to check up on him and help him against Pain and she deserves credit for that but again many other characters have risked their lives for him too. Minato & Kushina, Iruka, Sasuke, Tsunade and Neji all were willing to sacrifice themselves to protect him and there are many other characters who have risked their lives for him. Hinata did it and she deserves credit for it but that doesn’t prove she will end up with Naruto. We have to wait until he says or thinks about how he feels to be sure. His feelings are the only ones that remain a mystery for now.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I knew a few people that shipped Shikamaru x Temari back in the day.
I also remember Kiba x Hinata.
You know, I never really minded Kiba x Hinata. It looked cute (;
xD
Inhaling Haze
BubbIeRainbow
Inhaling Haze
NarutoUzumaki302013
Inhaling Haze
NarutoUzumaki302013

emo

gonk

Are you aware that Naruto TOLD then not to interfere? why would he blame them for listening to him? Do you really think Sakura, Shikamaru, Kakashi...all of them,you think they weren't helping the village? Naruto himself is not more important then the village itself. they were all doing their part.

Hinata didn't try and release him...if she did, that would have been nice. ( filler doesn't count. ) all she did was stand in front of Naruto, confess her "love" and charged in head first. she got one-panel KO'ed.

But I'm not saying that's a bad thing. I'm not bashing her, just to be clear. That was her way of helping....but that doesn't mean all the others didn't do their part. In my opinon, Konohamaru did far better in his fight with Pain. he ( in canon) jumped to save his teacher and did land a hit on Pain. He also lived though it too, if I remember right.

but I'm NOT bashing...I get so sick of people getting on my case for pointing out facts... I'm not bashing, just saying what happened. there is a difference.

not sure why i'm telling you this...lol.. just please, don't downplay what everyone else did... it's not like Hinata's actions are the only ones that matter.

alot of people were helping Naruto by not telling pain where he was. ( and the rest where fighting for the sake of the village itself ) 3nodding
Storm Fox310
I now i would take a kind hearted girl who cares for my and not one hits me and sends my flying into buildings cough Sakura cough also she is loud

Like father like Son, Kushina is loud as well. she is a firecracker.I Think Minato loves that about her. wink I think Naruto likes that about Sakura as well.

since when is "loud" a bad thing? I don't always like the overly quiet ones, they creep me out at times. sweatdrop

I get Yandere vibes....lol.

I prefer the cute Tsundere types, like Sakura and Kushina, Tsunade....Naruto can handle a girl that can stand up for herself. that's one of the many attactive things about Sakura. her temper is sexy. wink heart Oh, and Sakura is a kind hearted girl as well. so I don't know why you even said that! lol.

your just jellin" that Hinata can't smash walls. emotion_awesome

( ok just to be clear.... last statement was just a joke, so don't get all mad...it's just a joke! xd )

Invisible Kitten

fancynancy11
Storm Fox310

Like father like Son, Kushina is loud as well. she is a firecracker.I Think Minato loves that about her. wink I think Naruto likes that about Sakura as well.

since when is "loud" a bad thing? I don't always like the overly quiet ones, they creep me out at times. sweatdrop

I get Yandere vibes....lol.

I prefer the cute Tsundere types, like Sakura and Kushina, Tsunade....Naruto can handle a girl that can stand up for herself. that's one of the many attactive things about Sakura. her temper is sexy. wink heart Oh, and Sakura is a kind hearted girl as well. so I don't know why you even said that! lol.

your just jellin" that Hinata can't smash walls. emotion_awesome

( ok just to be clear.... last statement was just a joke, so don't get all mad...it's just a joke! xd )

I ********' love you!

Seriously.

I feel like I'm on the same page with someone,
for what felt like a very long time.

Loud > Quiet
Any day of the week~ cool

Friendly Genius

5,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ok stop talking now rolleyes