there you go. emotion_yatta

Invisible Seeker

8,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
SS_ShitStorm
Tiggette
I thought Hinata's already been decided?

Don't be starting s**t.

bittersweet music
LETS TALK ABOUT CRACK AND NON POPULAR PAIRINGS
OR NON POPULAR CRACK PARINGS

This.

I want to know why AkaSaku and AkaHina aren't popular anymore.

How is it starting s**t?

I think everybody has to take a step back and look at this from a story development perspective, not who is more "meant" for each other. I've never been into coupling characters, but after coming back to the series after a couple years and seeing something this obvious... the fact that one character, who's defining point has been admiring the main character, is strategically placed to support the main character in his lowest moment of doubt pretty much ensures their bond.

I'm sorry, but outside of the kid-crush that started off the series, Naruto hasn't shown any strong romantic feelings towards Sakura, or anyone for that matter. To ignore the blatant pairing from one of the latest chapters is ignorant.

I don't even particularly like the pairing. Hinata kinda bores me, even though I agree she has grown as a character.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
SS_ShitStorm
Tiggette

Don't be starting s**t.

bittersweet music

This.

Akahina? Akasaku? As in AkamaruxSakura or AkamaruxHinata? eek eek

Hygienic Genius

Delicate Desires
I still love AkatSaku! ): Best crack pairing, ever.

Also, I don't mean to add to the fire, but I think Naruto's liked Sakura for majority of the manga, if his declarations of love and how he constantly asked her out on dates mean anything, but recently I think Hinata's going to be endgame. xp Either pairing makes sense, though. I wouldn't be surprised for whichever.

People don't seem to want to discuss this topic but what declarations of love? I don't think he's ever flat-out said he 'loves' Sakura.

@Thread: Who knows? We’ll just have to wait and see. He can be falling for Hinata or still have lingering feelings for Sakura. We won’t really know until he says it.

Hygienic Genius

Queen Shining Heaven
SS_ShitStorm
Tiggette

Don't be starting s**t.

bittersweet music

This.

LMAO! I think they just meant AkatsukixSakura and AkatsukixHinata xd

Dangerous Lunatic

SS_ShitStorm
Delicate Desires
SS_ShitStorm
Tiggette

Don't be starting s**t.

bittersweet music

This.

Also, I don't mean to add to the fire, but I think Naruto's liked Sakura for majority of the manga, if his declarations of love and how he constantly asked her out on dates mean anything, but recently I think Hinata's going to be endgame. xp Either pairing makes sense, though. I wouldn't be surprised for whichever.

AkatSaku?

Akatsuki x Sakura. xD

Dangerous Lunatic

BubbIeRainbow
Delicate Desires

People don't seem to want to discuss this topic but what declarations of love? I don't think he's ever flat-out said he 'loves' Sakura.

@Thread: Who knows? We’ll just have to wait and see. He can be falling for Hinata or still have lingering feelings for Sakura. We won’t really know until he says it.

I mean love as in crushing. Not as in love love, if that makes sense. sweatdrop He's never full out said that he loves her so yeahh bad wording on my part, lol. I just thought 'declarations of like' sounded really stupid.

But I do remember one episode where he tells this girl, 'there's this one person I like but she likes another guy" or something along those lines, and then it flashes to Sakura or something like that.

And another time in the beginning of the manga, when Naruto pretends to be Sakura and thinks to himself something like, "Now I know why I like her so much..."

I don't know, it just seems like there's always these little hints throughout the manga and anime that imply their affection for each other- on both parts, while with Hinata it seemed everything was onesided until recent chapters. Oh well, who knows.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
BubbIeRainbow
Queen Shining Heaven
SS_ShitStorm
Tiggette

Don't be starting s**t.

bittersweet music

This.

Oh, thank god

Anxious Browser

6,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Did someone say something about AkatSaku?! biggrin

Dangerous Lunatic

Queen Shining Heaven
BubbIeRainbow
Queen Shining Heaven
SS_ShitStorm
Tiggette

Don't be starting s**t.

bittersweet music

This.

Oh, thank god

^ I just died, LOL.

.... Akamaru x Sakura.
Oh my god.

Friendly Genius

5,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
fancynancy11
Naruto likes Sakura.

Nuff said.

fans like Hinata and throw her at him...he dodges. emotion_awesome

there you go. emotion_yatta

ok cool

Friendly Genius

5,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Epiphany of Nothingness
Did someone say something about AkatSaku?! biggrin

question eek

Friendly Genius

5,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hygienic Genius

Delicate Desires
BubbIeRainbow
Delicate Desires

I mean love as in crushing. Not as in love love, if that makes sense. sweatdrop He's never full out said that he loves her so yeahh bad wording on my part, lol. I just thought 'declarations of like' sounded really stupid.

But I do remember one episode where he tells this girl, 'there's this one person I like but she likes another guy" or something along those lines, and then it flashes to Sakura or something like that.

And another time in the beginning of the manga, when Naruto pretends to be Sakura and thinks to himself something like, "Now I know why I like her so much..."

I don't know, it just seems like there's always these little hints throughout the manga and anime that imply their affection for each other- on both parts, while with Hinata it seemed everything was onesided until recent chapters. Oh well, who knows.

Ah, yeah I see what you mean now. His crush on her was evident it just seemed like you said he confessed to her or something. That episode where he tells the girl about Sakura was filler btw, it wasn’t canon. If you think about it NaruSaku is not that much more two-sided than NaruHina because Naruto always showed how much he cares about Hinata and that is as well what we’ve seen from Sakura towards Naruto: she also cares a lot about him. They are pretty even and any of them could happen imo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff