Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who do you think will stop Madara?

Naruto 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 3 ]
Sasuke and Orochimaru's group using the scroll 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 4 ]
The 3 sannin?! Edo Jiriya?! 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 1 ]
Naruto and Sasuke together side by side 0.38888888888889 38.9% [ 7 ]
Tobi and the Juubi turning on him 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
What? Madara gonna kill everyone! Infinite Tsukuyomi FTW! 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
< 1 2

CackityCack
Mitaro_Soul
CackityCack
I feel like Kishimoto might pull some s**t and have the Kages defeat Madara somehow.

no way. at this point the kages are ********. i just imagine kishi making it to where madara trips on a rock and gaara seals him and then just passes out. thatd be hilarious.
Lmao. I didn't mean 'defeat' defeat, just like stop him somehow. Because really, why is he even here?

well he is associated with tobi and nagato in some ways. he will be important when either he gets taken out, or when tobi gets taken out.

Business Noob

6,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Mitaro_Soul
CackityCack
Mitaro_Soul
CackityCack
I feel like Kishimoto might pull some s**t and have the Kages defeat Madara somehow.

no way. at this point the kages are ********. i just imagine kishi making it to where madara trips on a rock and gaara seals him and then just passes out. thatd be hilarious.
Lmao. I didn't mean 'defeat' defeat, just like stop him somehow. Because really, why is he even here?

well he is associated with tobi and nagato in some ways. he will be important when either he gets taken out, or when tobi gets taken out.
I still don't get it. Like why does he want the nine tails? Just to do bad stuff and be evil? Why is he important?
CackityCack
Mitaro_Soul
CackityCack
Mitaro_Soul
CackityCack

I still don't get it. Like why does he want the nine tails? Just to do bad stuff and be evil? Why is he important?

Well kurama is like his former b***h honestly. He wants him back cause its just like his biju that he controlls with the sharingan. which now that i think about it, why doesnt he just make himself a biju and be like bee and naruto? he'd be much stronger for it and might of killed the first hokage.
hmm......Naruto will probably go Hadouken on him and call Goku and bust the guy's butt.
just kidding, i vote for the Naruto Sasuke team up.

Fashionable Hunter

3,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I have a feeling that it'll be Sasuke together with Orochimaru,since Naruto is busy fighting Tobi.If not,then Naruto might defeat Tobi (somehow) and then show up (as usual) when Sasuke is fighting Madara and they'll team up for the moment.
I feel the Sasuke Naruto team up to be more likely unless what is in that scroll is the instructions on how to get the Rinnegan. Because as we all know the Rinnegan is the final step in the evolution of the Sharingan. That also might be why Orochimaru wanted Sasuke in the first place. Even though you would also need to have some Senju blood in you to be able to even read the whole tablet in the Uchiha sanctuary in order to fully evolve the Sharingan. Sorry got off track. Sasuke Naruto team up is my personal opinion in being the most probable way to defeat Madara.

Desirable Dark Elf

I'm going with Naruto and Sasuke together because Naruto made a comment a while ago about his wind is the only one that can strengthen Sasuke's fire. 3nodding

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
The kages will win. Tsunade might have to use Shiki Fuuin to seal him like Hashirama was sealed.

Liberal Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
WTF no one? Itachi was their only shot, Madara will rule the ninja world

Anxious Browser

6,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
I just want him to kill a ******** kage!

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Itachi comes back from the grave with a pair of swordchucks and Kamehamehas the living s**t out of Madara.
What else?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces