• Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
Naru-chan~
XxAgnosticxX013
Mishiro Yamada
Anbu Sasuke95
Mishiro Yamada
Naruto. I'll explain why. Sasuke is stupid and I don't like him because he attempted to destroy the leaf village. And Naruto can use Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu and rasengan.

Sasuke can use Amaterasu, Susanoo, and Chidori~ Not to mention he has a sword~

So? What does all that crap matter? Sauke still tried to detroy the leaf village.

sasuke didnt destroy the leaf village, that was orochimaru, sasuke was still good then, n considering how sasuke was raised, id say its kinda normal for him 2 b evil n stuff

He was helping Orochimaru anyway correct?
Mishiro Yamada
XxAgnosticxX013
Mishiro Yamada
Anbu Sasuke95
Mishiro Yamada
Naruto. I'll explain why. Sasuke is stupid and I don't like him because he attempted to destroy the leaf village. And Naruto can use Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu and rasengan.

So? What does all that crap matter? Sauke still tried to detroy the leaf village.

sasuke didnt destroy the leaf village, that was orochimaru, sasuke was still good then, n considering how sasuke was raised, id say its kinda normal for him 2 b evil n stuff

Actually, he helped Orochimaru later, he chased after Gaara, Temari, n Kankuro in Naruto because the procter told him 2 because they were with the attack
ikr! naruto is way awsomer than sasuke,but i gotta say sasuke beats naruto in good looks ;]

6,250 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
XxAgnosticxX013
Mishiro Yamada
XxAgnosticxX013
Mishiro Yamada
Anbu Sasuke95
Mishiro Yamada

Actually, he helped Orochimaru later, he chased after Gaara, Temari, n Kankuro in Naruto because the procter told him 2 because they were with the attack

obviously people dont read the manga and watch it(Shippuden)...

Sasuke didnt/did try to destroy the village, he wanted to kill the people(Council/Village Elders) that made itachi kill the clan, he will kill anyone who tried to stop him, but had no intention of killing innocent people because they had nothing to do with him.

[i think i got most of it right but if i didnt, sorry i dont have a photographic memory and can't remember everything word by word]
hmm...naruto?
i like sasuke mare he sexii
how cares anymore. After the show went down hill because of the filler episodes it was just never the same. Naruto is better than Sasuke still

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Usually people vote Naruto cause he's the main character of the show and the good side always wins, blah blah blah. rolleyes But i vote Sasuke. Mostly cause 1) His life reminds me somewhat of my friends. stare 2) Most of those who like Naruto are major suck-ups. talk2hand And 3) The evil side rocks my world. twisted

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff