Welcome to Gaia! ::

Minato and Hinata are people i want to learn about
Generalized
C o l o r F l a r e
SS_ShitStorm
Jiraiya.

I have a sneaking suspicion that he's somehow related to the Second Hokage.

ever since i saw the 2nd i always had that feeling O.O

He is, not close but,

The Sage of Six had like 4 sons,
The first Hokage, the second, Madara, and Senju,
The first Hokage had no kids. The second however, had I think 3 sons one daughter, One of the sons sons had Jiraiya. So, yes.

lol wat are you smoking

the sage of six path had two male kids
one thought power was the way to peace,and was born with the sage eyes, he was the ancestor of the uchiha
and the youngest of the two believed knowledge was the way to peace, he was born with the sage will and body and is the ancestor of the senju clan
ps senju is a family name not a person

the first hokage had children since he is the grandfather of tsunade, and his brother the second hokage is the great uncle of tsunade it never says he had children he probably did but its never pointed out and if jiraya were his son that would make him uncle of tsunade yet tsunade is older which is irrelevant but thought id point that out

4,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kisame: We know nothing about him aside from him being one of the Mist Swordsmen and that he knew Madara as the Mizukage.

Zetsu: What do we know about him? Pain said is reason is land, but that's all we know.

Shino and Tenten: They're the only ones of the Konoha11 not to have their background explored. We know as much about them as we do Zetsu.
Phantobi
HIDAN

Hidan is Immortal, right?

Liberal Prophet

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Gaara's siblings. I really want to see what their relationship was like with their psycho baby brother growing up as well as their dad. I'd also like to know where Temari go her fan and how Kankuro got a hold of his puppets.
Sakura i wounder what ever happen her family? very interesting...
grace_23_chun
Phantobi
HIDAN

yah

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
garaa i just like him;p
Gaara had enough a few seasons back jk ;D. but yeah probably good to put them back in the spotlight especially since kankuro is using Sasori's puppet.

But probably more depth to kushina, lol i mean she dies for crying out loud and yet no one seemed to care, but when filler characters die that naruto barely knew for a day dies they go on and on emo-ing about that character lol

Or probably Obito and rin plus all the other filler characters no one gave a damn about haha biggrin
lolitaninja
Gaara's siblings. I really want to see what their relationship was like with their psycho baby brother growing up as well as their dad. I'd also like to know where Temari go her fan and how Kankuro got a hold of his puppets.
This. And I'd like to learn about Shino.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
We know nothing about Sakura other than her rivalry with Ino and how she was paranoid about her forehead.
We know nothing about Kurenai outside of filler arcs (which are not canon and thus not real).
We know nothing about Ino other than, again, her rivalry with Sakura.
We know very little about Team 8 minus Hinata.
We know nothing about TenTen period.

Notice how most of them are girls~?

Aged Sex Symbol

Generalized
C o l o r F l a r e
SS_ShitStorm
Jiraiya.

I have a sneaking suspicion that he's somehow related to the Second Hokage.

ever since i saw the 2nd i always had that feeling O.O

He is, not close but,

The Sage of Six had like 4 sons,
The first Hokage, the second, Madara, and Senju,
The first Hokage had no kids. The second however, had I think 3 sons one daughter, One of the sons sons had Jiraiya. So, yes.

wat.

Tsunade is the First Hokage's granddaughter. He obviously had to have children for that to happen.

2,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
Kakuzu. I want to know what his parents look like and if he has siblings (As well as Hidan and Deidara), what he looked like as a kid and before the Jiongu (The technique that gave him the threads, body hardening, and red eyes), and what kinda of life he lived before the forbidden technique/ prison/ Akatsuki. I love mah Kuzun <3
grace_23_chun
Phantobi
HIDAN

When he was younger, he was put through an experiment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff