Welcome to Gaia! ::

UGHHHHHHHHHHH WHY DOES THERE HAVE TO BE SO MANY FANS IN NEW YORK??????????
NOW I GOTTA WAIT UNTIL IT'S ON BLU-RAY AND DVD OR WHENEVER SOMEONE UPLOADS SOME SHITTY QUALITY VERSION OF IT

I NEED MY NARUHINA NOW
crying

I got to experience seeing road to ninja in theaters, so I thought I'd also get to enjoy one of the last movies Naruto will ever release in theaters, guess not.
emo
Sasukeh Uchihah

I ALSO LIKE FREEKIN NARUHINA Bl WHY IS FREEKIN HAPPENING scream
jhgkfgcdnrgbhtnyjm n

IM SO FREEKIN DONE V_V

lol crying

Gracious Worshipper

at least you had an opportunity to see it Im in FL and they bringing jack here

Fallen Seraph

12,115 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Moira 200
Yeah, I'm just going to wait for a camrip. I rather not deal with the shitty fans in person.
Anacaria
Yeah, I'm just going to wait for a camrip. I rather not deal with the shitty fans in person.

Well, the fans aren't that bad in person. Although it was quite annoying to be watching an emotional scene in a movie and there's stupid comments made every 5 minutes since people don't know how to shut their freaking mouths while watching something. sad
Ow..I wonder if it even will come out here, I might have to wait until I can download it aswell o.o

But im actually looking more forward to a mini serie with the kids then the movie, if that will happen :c

Aged Sex Symbol

Because New York is a s**t state and a s**t city and everyone has high blood pressure because of all the jewish deli food and they're actually stupid enough to pay for a subbed movie that they can find online for free.

I suggest moving.
SS_ShitStorm
Because New York is a s**t state and a s**t city and everyone has high blood pressure because of all the jewish deli food and they're actually stupid enough to pay for a subbed movie that they can find online for free.

I suggest moving.

Lol, I didn't know jews had deli shops now. Although they bought every ******** company, building, and everything else that I shouldn't be surprised.

Honestly though, who wants to wait a whole year for the subbed version to come online though? emo
Anju White
Ow..I wonder if it even will come out here, I might have to wait until I can download it aswell o.o

But im actually looking more forward to a mini serie with the kids then the movie, if that will happen :c

Boruto the movie.
Can't wait. cry
Kiroii Senko
Anju White

Boruto the movie.
Can't wait. cry

Sarada the movie c:
Anju White
Kiroii Senko
Anju White

Boruto the movie.
Can't wait. cry

Sarada the movie c:

uchihas don't deserve to be Main Characters.
How about we make it, Hinawari the Movie. emotion_dowant emotion_bigheart

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I'll watch it when it's illegally bootlegged online.
Kiroii Senko
Anju White
Kiroii Senko
Anju White

Boruto the movie.
Can't wait. cry

Sarada the movie c:

uchihas don't deserve to be Main Characters.
How about we make it, Hinawari the Movie. emotion_dowant emotion_bigheart

Ushiha hater! :c
I vote Akame for hokage!

..wait..wrong anime -w-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items