Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Rogue

12,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
II_iMuddy_II
Jiraya is alive. He hooks up with Hinata and impregnates Naruto.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
94SasukeUchiha
my newest theory Sasuke obtains rinnegan (gets wood style from orochimaro) becomes very powerful, goes and kills off Madara declares to Naruto he will return to Destroy the world series 2 ends, time gap. Series 3! Possibly a much more powerful villain apears possibly a un mention villain who fought the sage of 6 paths and created the juubi. Naruto kills sasuke acheives rinnegan from him, Naruto learns wood style prior to battle. Naruto with much more power takes on powerful opponent show ends, oh and sasuke with rinnegan also kills off orochimaro! lol

Can't the new villain for Series 3 just be a particular nation in the west called Omerico? The Omericons have anti-shinobi technology, guns, tanks, and burgers.

Ruthless Capitalist

11,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Ghost Tamer

If you have nothing to say, don't go around posting your stupid memes. My ending was perfect and there is nothing retarded about it. If anything is remotely retarded, it is you.

Profitable Sex Symbol

12,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
(´◉◞౪◟◉)....
I really hope that Naruto becomes Hokage, yo.
IF HE DOESN'T, I'll pee myself*
loljk.

Magical Rogue

12,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Itachi -ox
(´◉◞౪◟◉)....
loljk.

In a way, I could almost see an ending where Naruto just says "SCREW IT!" to the traditional ninja life he's been leading because he's just totally overwhelmed and leaves to wander/find himself.

But that would require leaving fans without much of an ending, and I don't think Kishimoto wishes for his own death that much. sweatdrop

( I love the new avatar, btw! It feels like they made that hair pretty much exclusively for you! )

Dangerous Genius

My apologizes for not using bullets.
My Android its rather retarded.

-Orochimaru survives and keeps his personality that he has now. He reminds me of himself from before he was a Lengendary Sannin during the Hanzo fight. When Jiraiya cried for help, Oro was there to put his life on the line. Also, I wouldn't mine him being pardoned considering he has given up wanting to destroy Konoha, he might be helping in the war since his goal is to destroy Akatsuki/Obito and he admitted that he is passing the torch to Sasuke (not word for word but its implied with his "You are no longer my snakes," line.) Orochimaru was never truly evil to begin with, just misunderstood and gee did somethings that no one really took time to think as to why he did such things.

-Kabuto gets out of his trance and goes back to live with Oro. ; w ; I'm such a sap for OroKabu but its really just a father/son thing in my eyes. And they travel around all like reminiscening of Olds times. Perhaps we can finally get a deeper background on Orochimaru's past. I ask intrigued to know what his parents looked like in order to contribute to his appearance.

-Orochimaru finally achieves one of his goals. Is that to much to freaking ask for?

Profitable Sex Symbol

12,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ghost Tamer
Itachi -ox
(´◉◞౪◟◉)....
loljk.

In a way, I could almost see an ending where Naruto just says "SCREW IT!" to the traditional ninja life he's been leading because he's just totally overwhelmed and leaves to wander/find himself.

But that would require leaving fans without much of an ending, and I don't think Kishimoto wishes for his own death that much. sweatdrop

( I love the new avatar, btw! It feels like they made that hair pretty much exclusively for you! )

LOOOOOOL.
Likely xD

Kishimoto would be the ultimate troll.

and thanks c;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items