Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythical Shoujo

13,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Object of Affection 150
User ImageAlright, so tell me, my fellow shinobi, what would YOUR ideal ending for Naruto be? What are your wiiiiildest desires you hope to see come true for Naruto and the whole cast when the curtains finally draw closed?

But here's the catch:

You have to answer in 3 bullet points or less. Like so:

Quote:
  • I hope, that by some retarded Dragonball Z magic, Naruto gets his mom and dad back. More than anything, I want to see Naruto have a family - not just friends, but his FAMILY.

• I hope he finds love - whether it be with Hinata or someone else. I just hope he has someone who loves him for who he is. ( I AM voting Hinata though! )

• I hope Sasuke finds answers that he's looking for. Originally, I hated him as a character and I just hoped he'd die. But I want him to find answers - whether he dies afterwards or not, I don't care. I just hope his inner turmoil is put to rest one day.
>bullet points.
Okay.

• Heroic death for Kakashi.
  • Obito killing Madara at the last moment.
  • Naruto and Sasuke defeating Obito together. On the moon. In the other reality.

Bullet points.

Mythical Shoujo

13,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS

User Image

I didn't know how to do bullet points and realized this as soon as I started making my list... ninja *borrows this new knowledge from you post*

Gotta ask though, why a heroic death for Kakashi? Why a death at all? cat_surprised
Ghost Tamer
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS

User Image

I didn't know how to do bullet points and realized this as soon as I started making my list... ninja *borrows this new knowledge from you post*

Gotta ask though, why a heroic death for Kakashi? Why a death at all? cat_surprised

Because
  • It's not that I hate the guy but it'd probably be the best way to conclude his character.
  • It would add more fuel to the flame that is Naruto's strive to defeat Obito.
  • We'll never see what he looks behind his mask. Ever. At all.

Okay, I'll stop with the bullet points.

On a more serious note, maybe it'd be a nice ending for all three members of Team Minato to live happily ever after in the afterlife. So I say either let him die heroically or just make him Hokage so that Naruto can be a wandering good guy for the rest of his life.

Because Gurren Lagann.

Mythical Shoujo

13,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS

User Image
cat_xd I'm going to run around and bullet point everything now thanks to you. I feel bad for only just now learning how to do it. I have to make up for my ignorance and lack of proper bullet point usage!

And this is just my opinion, but I think if Kakashi died, we WOULD see behind his mask. Something traumatic would happen and he'd either pull it down himself to say something, or it'd be partially ripped off his face, I'm sure. I just don't think it'd be possible for Kakashi to die without a face reveal.

cat_neutral Then again, Kishimoto IS an expert troll. I suppose it WOULD be possible that he'd attempt to infuriate every Kakashi fan in the universe.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Naruto becomes the Hokage.
  • Sasuke doesn't follow the ways of his parallels, and ends up with a HAPPY ending.
  • All the villages continue being all cool with each other, AND THERE'S NEVER ANOTHER WAR EVER.

Mythical Shoujo

13,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Itachi -ox

User Image
Optimism, through and through! I like it!

Nice change of outfit, btw. I'm not really a regular around here or anything, but I used to spot you by your outfit. The white and pink is a nice change! emotion_bigheart

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ghost Tamer
Itachi -ox

User Image
Optimism, through and through! I like it!

Nice change of outfit, btw. I'm not really a regular around here or anything, but I used to spot you by your outfit. The white and pink is a nice change! emotion_bigheart

Thanks (: Yours is nice as well.
I change it around a lot though, so it might be different in a few minutes, then changed back before I log off xD

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
How do I do a bullet point? I'm trying everything.

Anxious Browser

6,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
(bullet 1#) Sakura comes out of nowhere and beats the s**t out of Sasuke for all s**t he caused her over the years.

(Bullet 2#) Sasuke and Sakura end up happy.

(Bullet 3#) Madara gets to see his little brother.

Mythical Shoujo

13,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Mitsuki Horenake
How do I do a bullet point? I'm trying everything.

User Image
cat_xd I had to have Gyoza beat it into me for me to know how. I'll put it in a code block for you:

[list]
[*]
[*]
[*]

[/list]

Mythical Shoujo

13,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Epiphany of Nothingness

User Image
As a fourth bullet, if I'd had one, I think my last and final wish for the Naruto series would either be for Sakura to leave or to die. I think then, and only then, would she really be appreciated as a ninja. If she had a happy ending, I think it'd just place her permanently in the category of "characters that didn't really matter after all".

Invisible Seeker

8,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Oh God, I'm gonna sound so sappy, but...

-Obviously, Naruto becomes Hokage, and we get an epilogue with his future family

-I have an inkling Sasuke's going to survive, get slapped by Sakura, and more specifically end up with her. They're gonna have little Uchiha babies...(That or they both die and have some cutesy moment...)

-Kabuto wakes up and returns to the Orphanage... and that Orochimaru just dies and stays dead. I mean honestly, he's better off a memory of ambition gone wrong.

Mythical Shoujo

13,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Tiggette

User Image

4laugh I think the epilogue part with Naruto would definitely be the cutest. Seeing little Uzumakis running around would just be.. whee

Invisible Seeker

8,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ghost Tamer
Tiggette

User Image

4laugh I think the epilogue part with Naruto would definitely be the cutest. Seeing little Uzumakis running around would just be.. whee

Not trying to start s**t here, but I'm pretty sure at least one of them is gonna have Byakugan xP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff