Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Rogue

12,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Tiggette

Not trying to start s**t here, but I'm pretty sure at least one of them is gonna have Byakugan xP

User Image

@_@ An Uzumaki/Hyuuga child would be freakishly strong. Can you imagine having the Hyuuga techniques paired with the huuuuge chakra reserve the Uzumaki have?

Invisible Seeker

8,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ghost Tamer
Tiggette

Not trying to start s**t here, but I'm pretty sure at least one of them is gonna have Byakugan xP

User Image

@_@ An Uzumaki/Hyuuga child would be freakishly strong. Can you imagine having the Hyuuga techniques paired with the huuuuge chakra reserve the Uzumaki have?

...Could you imagine a red haired Hyuuga? Haha, their child would be pretty badass.

Magical Rogue

12,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Tiggette

...Could you imagine a red haired Hyuuga? Haha, their child would be pretty badass.

User Image

emotion_kirakira I-I'm red headed! Red hair is my favorite hair color ever, too! I'm totally okay with this idea!

Invisible Seeker

8,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ghost Tamer
Tiggette

User Image

emotion_kirakira I-I'm red headed! Red hair is my favorite hair color ever, too! I'm totally okay with this idea!

I'm envisioning this like, crazy spiky red hair with white eyes kid. Except, I can only see it as a girl... what do you think?

Magical Rogue

12,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Tiggette

I'm envisioning this like, crazy spiky red hair with white eyes kid. Except, I can only see it as a girl... what do you think?

User Image

Definitely a girl! And I think instead of white eyes, they'd be super pale, icy blue. cat_surprised I feel like blonde hair/blue eyes is an Uzumaki trait, so I could see red hair and light, light blue eyes. I think the little girl would have really sleek, straight red hair myself! cat_whee

Invisible Seeker

8,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ghost Tamer
Tiggette

User Image

Definitely a girl! And I think instead of white eyes, they'd be super pale, icy blue. cat_surprised I feel like blonde hair/blue eyes is an Uzumaki trait, so I could see red hair and light, light blue eyes. I think the little girl would have really sleek, straight red hair myself! cat_whee

Actually I'm pretty sure the blonde hair blue eyes came from Minato's side, who wasn't an Uzumaki. I mean, the Mito, Kushina, and Karin are all said to be Uzumaki's, and they have red hair.

I could see that, but then I think of Neji with red hair lol

Shirtless Fairy

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
my newest theory Sasuke obtains rinnegan (gets wood style from orochimaro) becomes very powerful, goes and kills off Madara declares to Naruto he will return to Destroy the world series 2 ends, time gap. Series 3! Possibly a much more powerful villain apears possibly a un mention villain who fought the sage of 6 paths and created the juubi. Naruto kills sasuke acheives rinnegan from him, Naruto learns wood style prior to battle. Naruto with much more power takes on powerful opponent show ends, oh and sasuke with rinnegan also kills off orochimaro! lol

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200

• Obito should be killed by Kakashi or Rin's ghost. Redemption is beyond him now.
  • Tsunade isn't going to survive her blows. Someone else is going to end up being Hokage.
  • Naruto and/or Sasuke have to die. In battle. In a head-to-head collision. It would be awesome.

Tipsy Explorer

* Naruto and Sasuke team up to kick a**

* Sakura does something useful not related to healing

* Naruto hugs or kisses Hinata for always supporting him from day 1

Distinct Seeker

NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
Ghost Tamer
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS

User Image

I didn't know how to do bullet points and realized this as soon as I started making my list... ninja *borrows this new knowledge from you post*

Gotta ask though, why a heroic death for Kakashi? Why a death at all? cat_surprised

Because
  • It's not that I hate the guy but it'd probably be the best way to conclude his character.
  • It would add more fuel to the flame that is Naruto's strive to defeat Obito.
  • We'll never see what he looks behind his mask. Ever. At all.

Okay, I'll stop with the bullet points.

On a more serious note, maybe it'd be a nice ending for all three members of Team Minato to live happily ever after in the afterlife. So I say either let him die heroically or just make him Hokage so that Naruto can be a wandering good guy for the rest of his life.

Because Gurren Lagann.

I wonder what their afterlife looks like. All iit showed of any afterlife was kakashi's dad and he was in a cave making smores. Mmm. (The smores part is a joke)

Kawaii Shounen

I always loved your avatar
I would actually with no jokes
pay you if you help me dress my character as a ninja because
that is always my weakness gonk
and omg your art, pokemon pixel art *cries forever*

• I want minato and kushina to be back to life, I don't care kishi do something!
  • as much as I want naruto to end up with hinata, if not, I would like hinata to end up with sasuke!
  • I want sasuke to return to the village, without naruto, by himself
  • I want Itachi back , like minato and kushina's situation

Anxious Browser

6,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
94SasukeUchiha
my newest theory Sasuke obtains rinnegan (gets wood style from orochimaro) becomes very powerful, goes and kills off Madara declares to Naruto he will return to Destroy the world series 2 ends, time gap. Series 3! Possibly a much more powerful villain apears possibly a un mention villain who fought the sage of 6 paths and created the juubi. Naruto kills sasuke acheives rinnegan from him, Naruto learns wood style prior to battle. Naruto with much more power takes on powerful opponent show ends, oh and sasuke with rinnegan also kills off orochimaro! lol
He'd be only more of a god mod.

• 1. Sakura Comes out of the closet to ino and sakura and Ino become the hottest Yuri Paring in out the naruto world. Relizeing they didn't ever like sasuke they did it to make the other one mad because scared to show there true feelings for each other till after the war then it just comes at a slip of the tungoe i love you ino and ino says it back they live happly ever after

• 2. Naruto Becomes hokage after everything he should and he will get his sid girl hinata along with him to run the village

• 3. sasuke die's a painfull death by naruto

Shirtless Fairy

7,500 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Noob wrangler 100
    • Forum Junior 100
    Epiphany of Nothingness
    94SasukeUchiha
    He'd be only more of a god mod.

Which would make him all the more epic! XD

Ruthless Capitalist

11,800 Points
    • Medalist 100
    • Millionaire 200
    • Jolly Roger 50
    Jiraya is alive. He hooks up with Hinata and impregnates Naruto.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff