Welcome to Gaia! ::

I always wondered this,they never really said what it was or how he got it,but just that he was really sick.

My thoughts are maybe he had AIDS?

Perhaps an Enlarged Prostate??

Or some strange STD only found in the Naruto universe?

Hmmm...
When you have the Mongekyo and Ameratasu, it slowly kills you, and blinds you.
Kinotsu
I always wondered this,they never really said what it was or how he got it,but just that he was really sick.

Hmmm...

scream No, his eyes were making him blind, and the justu he used was taking up his life away slowly stressed

I happen to like Itachi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Generalized
When you have the Mongekyo and Ameratasu, it slowly kills you, and blinds you.

heart I love Konan so your signature heart
From all the hacking and the fact that he was able to prolong his life with medicine a little (I don't think it was the Mangekyo) I reckon he had lung cancer.

8,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Consumer 100
Mongekyo was killing him and he was depressed about Sasuke hateing him so he took anti-depresents and pain killers but took over doses which i believe made him die of a heart attack.
when i read him death in the manga i noticed that before he died he coughed up blood, clutched his heart, and had a very pained exprestion on his face which makes my think, was it a heart attack?

Shy Initiate

16,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
Leviathan Promise
From all the hacking and the fact that he was able to prolong his life with medicine a little (I don't think it was the Mangekyo) I reckon he had lung cancer.

u mean eye cancer mixed with a side of syphallis
he didnt have aids u idiot the justu that he was useing was killing him and it was making him blind
Moonfox13
Mongekyo was killing him and he was depressed about Sasuke hateing him so he took anti-depresents and pain killers but took over doses which i believe made him die of a heart attack.
when i read him death in the manga i noticed that before he died he coughed up blood, clutched his heart, and had a very pained exprestion on his face which makes my think, was it a heart attack?

Kira!!!

7,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Wall Street 200
Moonfox13

Interesting thought. =O

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
.. that while he uses his materatsu he slowly dies and gets blind
LOL,Perhaps Kira from Death Note wrote his name down xd
the mangekyo sharingan used to much

5,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
Kinotsu

Hmmm...

It cant be AIDS

Noob

14,300 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash