Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Amejisuto Bara
Gaaria
Amejisuto Bara, what exactly do you mean by try out for the guild?

The link in my siggy is to my guild. You can click it to get to the guild so you can join it. When you get in the guild there is a section that tells you what the rules are. ^_^

Oh yea. It's been awhile since I tried to join a guild. ^-^ Thank you! =)
Amejisuto Bara
SG Sailor Sakura Akatsuki
Hey I tried ^^ sweatdrop

Edit : Anyway ...I thought I would tell about Megumi .

Name : Megumi Ai
Clan : Ai Clan ( Yes love clan though I think I might change it >.< )
Birthday : August 3
Love : Itachi Uchiha
Pet/Animal Companion : A black Panther , and a Tiger
Former Village : Konoha ( Leaf)
Parents : Chei and Setsuna Ai
Organization : Keikoku
Child : Setsuna Uchiha ( Ai )

History :
Megumi comes from the Ai clan one of the well known families in Konoha. The Ai clan wasn't as well known as the Uchiha, Hyuuga or other famous clans of Konoha, but they were respected because of their abilities. Megumi was born to Chei and Setsuna Ai . Her father Chei was head of the Ai clan, and was always a strict man

The Ai clan were known for two things in Konoha one was there cat like abilities, and earth style Jutsu ( Megumi also knows some Fire Styles) . Also like the Inuzuka's how they are friends with the canine breed the Ai clan are with the feline breed earning them the name cat people because of their abilities and the way the look. Megumi is a special child in the eyes of her clan because of the fact of her cat like ears and tail. Its said that its a rare gene found in the Ai clan. No one knows how the genetic gene was found and the Ai clan was still finding out why this was before the clan went extinct ( except for Megumi)

The other reason why the Ai clan was known was due to a alliance with the Uchiha clan. During the first great war The Ai clan used to be loyal to the Hokage and Konoha in general but because of a event involving the 2nd Hokage. The Ai clan elders held a huge grudge against him. Even going so far as to try and send a assassin after him.

How does Megumi fit in all this ? ( Making it a short story)

When Megumi got older and joined the Anbu with Itachi being her captain their parents decided to betrothed Itachi and Megumi . A year later after the Uchiha Massacure the Elders also feared the Ai clan would start getting stronger to avenge their allied clan. Megumi being Loyal to the village was called in to destroy her family . In turn Megumi would flee and join the Keikoku.

Megumi is now 17 when she and her partner Sango are send to Konoha to scout out or watch Itachi's and Kisame's back. Itachi ends up catching Megumi in one of his torture worlds. After this process Megumi some how ends up pregnant and gives birth to her daughter Setsuna Uchiha (Ai) at age 18 on January 2 . Her daughter also has ears and a tail like her mother. Megumi named Setsuna after her mother Setsuna Ai. Megumi eventually meets Itachi again due to Megumi wanting Setsuna to meet her father.

Three days before he dies Itachi and Megumi are married and end up having another baby, Setsuna's baby brother Taka. Megumi is later killed by Sasuke when he goes crazy . ( And on her Birthday she had just turned 21) leaving her kids with her loyal partner Sango and Kisame.

The reason I like Megumi so much besides the fact she was my first OC for naruto. I guess you could say I wish I was more outgoing and playing Megumi on Gaia gives me a sort of personality change ( I am not going to go out and kill people ) but she gives me a certain feel on life to appreciate things because you never know when something is going to be gone that you love.

I'm sorry >.< But I don't see how Itachi came to have any interest in her - nor have a child. Ify ou joined the Guild - I couldn't' allow you to play her. Also my Madara roleplayer has asked why the hell he'd do that. This madara has been Madara since Madara was first revealed - and has been studying his actions and motives.

Though it's a well made OC, which is hard to find these days... Youl failed in the aspect that you HAVE to have a love interest. A kunoichi should be able to survive on their own.

Thanks anyway for reading .. This is only the short version I have longer version of my profile I left out a lot of detail in this profile.

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
narto is awesome

Romantic Lover

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

Шhατ ίƒ ί sαỳ ί’м иoτ ℓί кє τhє oτhєя?
Шhατ ίƒ ί sαỳ ί’м иoτ ĵύsτ αиoτhєя oиє oƒ ỳoύя ρℓαỳs?
ỳoύ’яє τhє ρяєτєи∂єя
Шhατ ίƒ ί sαỳ τhατ ί шίℓℓ иєvєя sύяяєи∂єя?

ỳoύ’яє τhє ρяєτєи∂єя

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

My OC is Cody "Code Red" Porter...
SG Sailor Sakura Akatsuki

Thanks anyway for reading .. This is only the short version I have longer version of my profile I left out a lot of detail in this profile.

Unfortunately there are too many ideals for it that don't fit in with the Canon Naruto verse.
Lovely - uh what? O.o....

4,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I would like to tell you about my OC...but I just can't. You see, i'm not an expert in english and her qualities and defaults are hard to describe, like her bio. There's anyone who can read french and translate it correctly? 'Cause I don't trust babelfish. Then, I would post it here in french.

My character is already in play ^^. I have all my gear. I just don't have any pictures sad .

Aged Sex Symbol

The Lovely Fagot
User Image

ỳoύ’яє τhє ρяєτєи∂єя

ỳoύ’яє τhє ρяєτєи∂єя

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Romantic Lover

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
SS_ShitStorm
The Lovely Fagot
User Image

ỳoύ’яє τhє ρяєτєи∂єя

ỳoύ’яє τhє ρяєτєи∂єя

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image
User Image

ỳoύ’яє τhє ρяєτєи∂єя

ỳoύ’яє τhє ρяєτєи∂єя

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas