Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Phantom

Amejisuto Bara
I can probably get a Shikamaru - or a Nara OC :3

Light up the stage, so we can all take off, anywhere...

If I didn't lack the balls or the skill to RP as two Canon and 1 OC at once....maybe I would.

...we'll never come back, ever.

Aged Sex Symbol

Amejisuto Bara

Really?
Possibly I have to convince my fiance that it's not to bothersome to join Gaia XD

Invisible Seeker

8,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I used to be a complete narutard when I was younger, but now that I grew up a bit I have lost interest, plus over obsessive fans annoyed me. But, for old times sake I think I'll make up a character... I apologize for any conflicting personality traits or animal-stealingness with existing characters of the show. I have basically not followed the plot since the sasuke dude left the villiage years ago.

Name: Emi Kimura

Appearance: She has chocolate brown hair held up into a spikey bun behind her head with slightly spiked bangs in the front. She wears a tight, sleeveless, buttoned down top that ends at her belly line and almost meets with her black shorts(shorty-short shorts mind you.) which holds a pocket for needles/poison which she uses as her main weapon, with them she has very good aim. Her outsit is finished with black fingerless gloves and long black boots, but the kind with toes like the later Sakura. She also has very pale skin and piercing dark eyes, almost black.

Bio: Emi is part of the Kimura clan located on the outskirts of the Hidden Leaf. The Kumura clan basically works with birds, training them to be useful in many tasks. These birds are special, like dogs with the Inuzuka clan in the fact that they live very long and are useful in the ways of ninja. On your 12th birthday, you recieve the egg of your parents bird and you are asked to see over that it hatches and grows to be a Healthy bird. This passing down of birds allows you to trace yours back to the ones that belong to your ancestors.

Emi recieves an egg on her birthday and eventually helps it to hatch. Her Falcon like bird had golden streaks on it's wings, making it stand out from the rest. During her growing up years she grew a bond with the bird, and eventually started her training.

Aside from her family experiences, she becomes aquanted with the people of Leaf. Although she grows a particular bond with the Inuzuka clan for they share the same basic idea of using their animals in fighting. She learns Medical jutzus to benifit the animals and grows close to Kiba throughout their childhood.

Sorry if it sucked I made it up on the spot.

Aged Sex Symbol

Boulevard Nights
Amejisuto Bara

If I didn't lack the balls or the skill to RP as two Canon and 1 OC at once....maybe I would.

I have a WIP of your dude, WIP in the fact that I haven't finished the lineart or colored it yet.

This is just the headshot, mind you, but is there anything you want changed?
SS - Love me. My fiance rejoined Gaia and is going to try out for Shikamaru - once he has enough gold to join the guild XD

Aged Sex Symbol

Amejisuto Bara
SS - Love me. My fiance rejoined Gaia and is going to try out for Shikamaru - once he has enough gold to join the guild XD

I already do heart

Sweet. Now I've actually got something to DO with my OC.

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
I'm a very good Canon RPer
SS_ShitStorm
Amejisuto Bara

I already do heart

Sweet. Now I've actually got something to DO with my OC.

Gaaria, you are welcome to try out for the guild then.

SS I added more info to Kumiko I forgot about her tattoo, which is very important. Almost done with her actually - have to update her history and finish it.

Then I work on Amejisuto Bara(From the Bara clan(OtogakureNin)

Then I work on Bara Glassu(My Sand ANBU)

Then I work on Yasha and Tenshi Chinatsu...

AAnd then... Hotaru Kururugi (She's a special plot charrie :3 )

Familiar Phantom

SS_ShitStorm
Boulevard Nights
Amejisuto Bara

I have a WIP of your dude, WIP in the fact that I haven't finished the lineart or colored it yet.

This is just the headshot, mind you, but is there anything you want changed?

It looks pretty good! Carry on!

Guild announcement sent out!

Familiar Phantom

Amejisuto Bara

Understood!

Familiar Phantom

Boulevard Nights
Amejisuto Bara

Understood!

I'd like to add as well that I've started the test on my Tetsu App.

Fighting and Mental.

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Amejisuto Bara, what exactly do you mean by try out for the guild?
Gaaria
Amejisuto Bara, what exactly do you mean by try out for the guild?

The link in my siggy is to my guild. You can click it to get to the guild so you can join it. When you get in the guild there is a section that tells you what the rules are. ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff