Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
there's nothing original about a fan-made character to a pre-existing series.

Aged Sex Symbol

Amejisuto Bara
SS_ShitStorm
I had one that was a hardcore hypersexual lesbian and was madly in love with Sakura.

Don't use her much anymore, though.

OMG That sounds SO Awesome. There is NEVER enough Lesbians in roleplays anymore!

Since she's getting a good reception right off the bat, I GUESS I can go ahead and give a quick little bio of her.

I don't really have a set name for her, since I'm lazy and not so good at Japanese, but her surname is Yagizawa, and clan distantly related to the Nara's. The clan has “breeding” season in which procreation is allowed and every child is given a goat of roughly the same age minutes after birth. They bond to their companions through what is not a kekkei genkai, but more of a hereditary trait- a secondary chakra system running through their body- The goats they use are descendants of a wild breed found on the mountains that border the Grass and Rock villages, which is where the clan is located. The goats naturally have enormous natural chakra reserves due to a genetic mutation. This secondary chakra system that all the Yagizawa are born with allows them to use their companion goat's chakra whenever needed as apposed to their own, rather weak supply. This unfortunately, has the side effect of making them almost completely useless without their companion goats.

Hitsujiko(I'll just call her this for now) is the second born of the previous generation's heir. Her elder sister takes the position of the next clanhead, but she, being second born, is undergoing an arranged marriage with a member of the Nara clan in an attempt to rekindle dying relations with their cousin clan. This is NOT an excuse to hook her up with Shikamaru, but hell, if some Shikamaru rper wants to deal with her, then go for it.) The secondary chakra system is carried paternally, so female clan members can be married off without problems, but as an added measure of protection, their companion goats are taken away some time before they are sent off to their new husbands, something that Hitsujiko resents deeply and is deathly afraid of.

Hitsujiko was around fifteen when she and her team(Nameless for now) were selected for the chuunin exams held in Konoha. Her team managed to make it into the forest of death, but like many others, failed to retrieve both scrolls and make it back to the tower in time. She encountered Sakura in the forest of death, and though it was just a passing glimpse, she is convinced that she is truly in love with Sakura and that they are destined to live happily ever after together -cue rainbows and unicorns- She has made it her life's mission to find this “beautiful pink haired maiden” and sweep her off her feet. Though it's been several years, her resolve has weakened slightly, and though she finds herself chasing after anything with a decent a** and set of tits, she still hopes to encounter her “true love!!!111oneoneone” and elope with her before the date of her marriage arrives.

She's got reddish brown hair and purple-ish eyes with horizontal pupils (courtesy of the goat chakra.) But that's about all I've got so far.

tl;dr MY OC IS A LESBIAN ********.
hm......where to start......I guess with a name....
His name is Karasu no Kagekazumi (Raven of the Shadow Mist).
I guess appearence would help vizualize, right?
He has black messy hair, red eyes and a scar on his left (this is sort of like a weakness...he has little sight in that eye do to how he got the scar , which will be mentioned later). He wears jeans, Converse sneakers, A black Shirt, and a black jacket that has black words outlined in red saying "I love to hate" in japanese.
As for abbilities?
He does well in ninjutsu and taijutsu, but genjutsu isnt his strong suit.
He did sign a contract with wolves, foxes, toads/frogs, and Ravens/Crows. He can summon, but it absorbs most of his chakra to do so...so he keeps his summoning to a minimum. He tried to learn Rasengan, but there are problems
1) It uses up a lot of chakra so he can't realy use it that often.
2) in order to make one like naruto's original one, he has to use two clones...sometimes three making it use up more Chakra.
3) He never realy past the last step to do this jutsu...so its kind of unstable and hurts his hand.
He is currently trying to make a sealing jutsu. He is doing this so he can steal all captured tailed beast from Akatsuki, Fuse them back together and seal it within him. This way he will....technicly be the strongest jinchuriki...in exsistence...
he is extrmely well at taijutsu, and can easily open up to the 5th gate.
He has a sword, which will only let him use it. He is a strong ninja, although he is not the best.
he has a very....quiet personality. He will only speak when spoken to. When he is angered or excited, he turns blood thirsty...even more than gaara. He acts like a mad dog when someone says his name. He has one Dojutsu he is trying to perfect. He has killed one Byakugan user, one Rinnegan user, and needs one Sharingan user to complete this. What he did was Take byakugan, and rinnegan and put them in his left eye with a special sealing technique...but as a side effect, if he doesnt get a sharingan..he will become permanently blind in that eye....he already is losing his sight already.
Generalized
Kikemaru-

He can keep his cool for a long time, when pushed to the limit he gets very angry.
He has a wide range of Taijutsu, and Ninjutsu. He is a planner much like Shikamaru, but has both Offensive and Deffensive. He has Water, and Earth Chakra Types. Very large amount of Chakra, and even though he has a large range of Jutsu, he can only use most to and extent. No Kekegenkai. In battle he likes to mess people up, and either insult them and have them freak out, or dodge and act weak, then attack to full power. He is part of the Hidden in the mist. He summons Toads, and Cameleons. Can work mostly well on his own or with his summoning, He doesn't work well with team mates.

I don't think this character would work very well. First off, you can't contract with more then one beast. You contract with that race of beast as a binding between you and them. Also - Chameleon is how you spell it.

I really don't like the character - to be honest. Taijutsu means you have great skills in Hand to hand fighting, and Ninjutsu is things like elemental attacks. He can only have ONE main elemental chakra type and one aligning chakra type that he could learn.

And if he doesn't work well with teammates then he probably didn't make it very far. No offense. Teamwork and accomplishing missions is a big thing in the Naruto series.
SarcasmMethod
Amejisuto Bara
SarcasmMethod
Nonchalant and a bit non caring. Holds the laziness of shikamaru, but was picked up by Danzo at a young age after they found out that he had taken out a group of wanted ninja's in order to protect his family. After that he had been trained by Danzo though they had trouble keeping him in line. He has issues with 'respecting elders' or those who are supposed to be leaders because he preffers to question orders rather than follow them, though in the end he typically turns out to be the one who fixes bad situations. His training at such a young age by Danzo has led him to not be known as a ninja due to the fact that Danzo would get in trouble for training a minor in such harsh conditions, though it was those harsh conditions that truely brought his talent out, though like Shikamaru he doesn't max out on his potential but instead prefers lazing around, and sometimes ridiculing others.

Physical Features- Black hair, about the same height as Naruto after the timeskip, slim body, his hair is kinda like my avatar's. Slim and prefers to wear loose comfortable clothing instead of what other ninjas do, such as a plain blue t-shirt, with a pair of sweat pants.

I can go more in depth but i guess this kinda shows enough where you can kinda get the idea, rite?

((Just to let you know - this is what you'd go through to get the profile past me to get in, think of it as a Judge review on an American Idol audition..))
No offense - but Danzou wouldn't take on a personal apprentice like that. Just by his characterization in the story. He had the whole of Root to run. Your character was likely more to be akin with a Root member - very similar to Sai. Also - why do you need to make Shikamaru references to state what he's like - can't you just say that he can be lazy?

Also it's very bad for OCs to have such close constant personal ties to Cannon's. It kinda makes people think that you can't come up with the creativity to build a stand alone character - without any support from from Cannon characters.

Was a thought off the top of my head? xD sorry that i didn't make everything fit perfectly into the naruto world. Lol.

My goal in all actuality - besides for recruiting roleplayers ... is to help people make better OCs. So that they CAN enter roleplays easier. ^_^ Hopefully you'll accept the help and I can help you make a kick a** character?
Annoying Raven
i have one! do you need details like Appearence? and backstory?

Tell me what you can then.
if i knew what OC meant sweatdrop i would join in on this
amigobear v3
there's nothing original about a fan-made character to a pre-existing series.
It's quite possible. My character Bara is the first of her ilk that I have ever seen - and my character Hotaru followed the same path. I was the first (back in the Neopet Roleplaying days) to ever play a character from Waterfall.
SS_ShitStorm
Amejisuto Bara
SS_ShitStorm
I had one that was a hardcore hypersexual lesbian and was madly in love with Sakura.

Don't use her much anymore, though.

OMG That sounds SO Awesome. There is NEVER enough Lesbians in roleplays anymore!

Since she's getting a good reception right off the bat, I GUESS I can go ahead and give a quick little bio of her.

I don't really have a set name for her, since I'm lazy and not so good at Japanese, but her surname is Yagizawa, and clan distantly related to the Nara's. The clan has “breeding” season in which procreation is allowed and every child is given a goat of roughly the same age minutes after birth. They bond to their companions through what is not a kekkei genkai, but more of a hereditary trait- a secondary chakra system running through their body- The goats they use are descendants of a wild breed found on the mountains that border the Grass and Rock villages, which is where the clan is located. The goats naturally have enormous natural chakra reserves due to a genetic mutation. This secondary chakra system that all the Yagizawa are born with allows them to use their companion goat's chakra whenever needed as apposed to their own, rather weak supply. This unfortunately, has the side effect of making them almost completely useless without their companion goats.

Hitsujiko(I'll just call her this for now) is the second born of the previous generation's heir. Her elder sister takes the position of the next clanhead, but she, being second born, is undergoing an arranged marriage with a member of the Nara clan in an attempt to rekindle dying relations with their cousin clan. This is NOT an excuse to hook her up with Shikamaru, but hell, if some Shikamaru rper wants to deal with her, then go for it.) The secondary chakra system is carried paternally, so female clan members can be married off without problems, but as an added measure of protection, their companion goats are taken away some time before they are sent off to their new husbands, something that Hitsujiko resents deeply and is deathly afraid of.

Hitsujiko was around fifteen when she and her team(Nameless for now) were selected for the chuunin exams held in Konoha. Her team managed to make it into the forest of death, but like many others, failed to retrieve both scrolls and make it back to the tower in time. She encountered Sakura in the forest of death, and though it was just a passing glimpse, she is convinced that she is truly in love with Sakura and that they are destined to live happily ever after together -cue rainbows and unicorns- She has made it her life's mission to find this “beautiful pink haired maiden” and sweep her off her feet. Though it's been several years, her resolve has weakened slightly, and though she finds herself chasing after anything with a decent a** and set of tits, she still hopes to encounter her “true love!!!111oneoneone” and elope with her before the date of her marriage arrives.

She's got reddish brown hair and purple-ish eyes with horizontal pupils (courtesy of the goat chakra.) But that's about all I've got so far.

tl;dr MY OC IS A LESBIAN ********]

YOU MUST JOIN MEH RP! That is like seriously - an amazing OC. I love her to pieces.
Annoying Raven
hm......where to start......I guess with a name....
His name is Karasu no Kagekazumi (Raven of the Shadow Mist).
I guess appearence would help vizualize, right?
He has black messy hair, red eyes and a scar on his left (this is sort of like a weakness...he has little sight in that eye do to how he got the scar , which will be mentioned later). He wears jeans, Converse sneakers, A black Shirt, and a black jacket that has black words outlined in red saying "I love to hate" in japanese.
As for abbilities?
He does well in ninjutsu and taijutsu, but genjutsu isnt his strong suit.
He did sign a contract with wolves, foxes, toads/frogs, and Ravens/Crows. He can summon, but it absorbs most of his chakra to do so...so he keeps his summoning to a minimum. He tried to learn Rasengan, but there are problems
1) It uses up a lot of chakra so he can't realy use it that often.
2) in order to make one like naruto's original one, he has to use two clones...sometimes three making it use up more Chakra.
3) He never realy past the last step to do this jutsu...so its kind of unstable and hurts his hand.
He is currently trying to make a sealing jutsu. He is doing this so he can steal all captured tailed beast from Akatsuki, Fuse them back together and seal it within him. This way he will....technicly be the strongest jinchuriki...in exsistence...
he is extrmely well at taijutsu, and can easily open up to the 5th gate.
He has a sword, which will only let him use it. He is a strong ninja, although he is not the best.
he has a very....quiet personality. He will only speak when spoken to. When he is angered or excited, he turns blood thirsty...even more than gaara. He acts like a mad dog when someone says his name. He has one Dojutsu he is trying to perfect. He has killed one Byakugan user, one Rinnegan user, and needs one Sharingan user to complete this. What he did was Take byakugan, and rinnegan and put them in his left eye with a special sealing technique...but as a side effect, if he doesnt get a sharingan..he will become permanently blind in that eye....he already is losing his sight already.

Ok time to be a major b***h. You character is what we call a Gary-Stu. If you have been having problems getting into any really active and good roleplays with him - that is why. Would you like to remedy that predicament?

Familiar Phantom

Light up the stage, so we can all take off, anywhere...

Aww s**t, here we go. Give me about 10 minutes to type something good up.

...we'll never come back, ever.
Boulevard Nights
Light up the stage, so we can all take off, anywhere...

Aww s**t, here we go. Give me about 10 minutes to type something good up.

...we'll never come back, ever.

I've seen you around. I think I'll like this. I'll be back later though - k? Probably the morning though. XD Work calls.

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
★★
♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
Name: Haru Mekagami
Rank: Somewhere between Jonin and Chunin. Haven't decided just yet.
Bio: Born in Taki(Waterfall), he became a ninja due to his parents forcing him to become one, as it was family tradition. He excelled in most of his subjects, namely Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, and mastered the use of the scythe. His jutsu specialty is 'bone manipulation/reanimation', which is a much more advanced version of puppet master jutsu, where he uses the skeletons as his allies in a fight.
Nickname: Taki's Necromancer

Anything else?

♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡
★★

Romantic Phantom

9,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200
Fasa Yamashita - Because I'm a freak of that name -o- ... Yeah.
Looks:User Image
(Hurray for my drawing skills! >-<' ... Or not. Well I made this picture of her.)
Personality: Kind of cold, hates losing, Easily annoyed - tries to control it, believes that people are idiots and that the world is pretty pointless. Creative.
Hobbies: Taking walks, drawing/painting, thinking or just watching the world pass by... Also playing games.
Past: Fasa grew up in a small village in the dessert with her parents and a few (About 40) other villagers. Everything seemed perfect and she was a happy yet shy kid... Until that day.
The other villagers for some reason believed that her father was a demon (Which was true) and had her parents executed in front of her, but since she was just a child didn't they kill her. Fasa was thrown into prison which is where she unlocked her kekkei genkai in pure rage! Everything went black and the next time she opened her eyes was the prison-guards already dead. She was scared. She stared running into the dessert where she just kept going for days... She fainted only to be found by some suna ninjas, who rescued her and she got a home in sunagakure (: .
Jutsus: Mainly genjutsu and fire ninjutsu. >_> She usually only use her kekkei genkai in real danger situations.
I create loads of OC's that are rogue. Only rogue. Village ninja's don't appeal to me for some reason.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff