Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heroic Hero

What happened to Naruto's Harem no Jutsu? If he used it against Madara he would have won by now.

Magical Lunatic

No, that's not going to work.

There's only one person that makes Madara hard. He has also made it clear that he prefers the real thing and not some clone.

User Image

Heroic Hero

DOROHEDOROBRO v2

There's only one person that makes Madara hard. He has also made it clear that he prefers the real thing and not some clone.

User Image

rofl LOL I guess Madara likes Hashirama's wood techniques

Popular Informer

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
i skipped reading for a bit but what happened to Yamato??
Izzykun88

i have a bad feeling that he died but who knows because he was kidnapped and forced to say some things that was not allowed and i think he said sorry in the end?

Wealthy Millionaire

Hidden Path
DOROHEDOROBRO v2

User Image

rofl LOL I guess Madara likes Hashirama's wood techniques

LOL

Magical Lunatic

Izzykun88

Clearly he was written out of the series and he doesn't exist anymore. Kishimoto doesn't know who you are talking about.

jk

In all seriousness, he's still at Madara's cave hooked up to the Hashirama Tree and everybody forgot about the tree; even Obito and Madara.

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
DOROHEDOROBRO v2
Izzykun88

Clearly he was written out of the series and he doesn't exist anymore. Kishimoto doesn't know who you are talking about.

jk

In all seriousness, he's still at Madara's cave hooked up to the Hashirama Tree and everybody forgot about the tree; even Obito and Madara.

If the series ends with Madara being defeated because Kishimoto suddenly remembers the Hashirama Tree and has Yamato do something to it to give Naruto an opening, I'm done.
Izzykun88

From what I understand, Yamato is most likely inside that swirly white Zetsu that asked Obito about poop.

Kawaii Guildswoman

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Loiterer 100
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh

User Image

LOL! That made me laugh right there. Too funny. mrgreen

Wealthy Friend

7,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Junior Trader 100
That won't work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff