NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
I EAT BUTTHOLE
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
I EAT BUTTHOLE
Kremeh
i cried when itachi died

He was a bad guy though

No, he was always a good guy.

What the heck how? Maybe after Madara and Kabuto summon him. Then betray them both and help Sasuke to fight Kabuto

Everything he did was for the village and for his family. Everything.
Yes, that includes helping kill his entire family since the clan was planning on rebelling against the village (after getting persecuted and segregated by Danzo). If the Uchiha clan had done their coup d'etat, then the aftermath would have had deaths on both sides and the history of the Uchiha clan stained with murder and cold blood. Itachi's sacrifice resulted in him being the scapegoat instead of the rest of his clan being vilified and dishonored for all of eternity.
Furthermore, Shisui was close to uncovering the truth behind Danzo, Madara, Obito, and the Akatsuki and passed on his mission to protect the village to Itachi.

Itachi was the hero that Konoha deserves but not the one they need right now.

Then what the heck did Madara said to Sasuke to make him bad. I know some of what he said was true but not all of it

Obito said something along the lines of "your brother was a hero who died for his village and THE VILLAGE BETRAYED HIM!"
Also "lol Uchiha clan totally better than Senju clan".
I EAT BUTTHOLE
StrangelySilentSoul
I EAT BUTTHOLE
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
The chapter where Hinata didn't die because she survived. WHHHHYYYYY

You are messed up. You want her to die?

I did. I'm sorry but when a character dies and I cry over it I expect that character to stay dead. Bringing them back makes me feel emotionally cheated.

I also cried when Choji 'died' and when
Naruto met his mother.

That was sad too but the Hentai part you guys are messed up. How is Naruto suppose to get married lol? lol

Freudian slip?

Clearly the only way to make Naruto babies is to make a clone, use Sexy Jutsu, and then ******** yourself until pregnant.

Of course there's a doujin about this subject.
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
I EAT BUTTHOLE
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
I EAT BUTTHOLE
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS

What the heck how? Maybe after Madara and Kabuto summon him. Then betray them both and help Sasuke to fight Kabuto

Yes, that includes helping kill his entire family since the clan was planning on rebelling against the village (after getting persecuted and segregated by Danzo). If the Uchiha clan had done their coup d'etat, then the aftermath would have had deaths on both sides and the history of the Uchiha clan stained with murder and cold blood. Itachi's sacrifice resulted in him being the scapegoat instead of the rest of his clan being vilified and dishonored for all of eternity.
Furthermore, Shisui was close to uncovering the truth behind Danzo, Madara, Obito, and the Akatsuki and passed on his mission to protect the village to Itachi.

Then what the heck did Madara said to Sasuke to make him bad. I know some of what he said was true but not all of it

Obito said something along the lines of "your brother was a hero who died for his village and THE VILLAGE BETRAYED HIM!"

Oh yeah about Obito. Did you read the manga when he was alive with that old man?
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
I EAT BUTTHOLE
StrangelySilentSoul
I EAT BUTTHOLE
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
The chapter where Hinata didn't die because she survived. WHHHHYYYYY

You are messed up. You want her to die?

I did. I'm sorry but when a character dies and I cry over it I expect that character to stay dead. Bringing them back makes me feel emotionally cheated.

I also cried when Choji 'died' and when
Naruto met his mother.

That was sad too but the Hentai part you guys are messed up. How is Naruto suppose to get married lol? lol

Freudian slip?

Clearly the only way to make Naruto babies is to make a clone, use Sexy Jutsu, and then ******** yourself until pregnant.

Of course there's a doujin about this subject.

Dude that is sick? Why would Naruto do that?
I'm not going to lie Naruto is kinda hot when uses that sexy Justu
I EAT BUTTHOLE
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
I EAT BUTTHOLE
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
I EAT BUTTHOLE
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS

Oh yeah about Obito. Did you read the manga when he was alive with that old man?

Of course. It didn't take long for Old!Madara to break him. It was pretty shitty writing.

Then again I guess anybody would break when you're locked in a cave with an old man that constantly whines about how shitty society is and then when you finally get out, you get NTR'd by your best friend as you see him with his fist through that girl you always liked. MIND BREAK.
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
I EAT BUTTHOLE
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
I EAT BUTTHOLE
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS

Of course. It didn't take long for Old!Madara to break him. It was pretty shitty writing.

Then again I guess anybody would break when you're locked in a cave with an old man that constantly whines about how shitty society is and then when you finally get out, you get NTR'd by your best friend as you see him with his fist through that girl you always liked. MIND BREAK.

If I was Obito I would have cut my Sharingan eye when that old man said if you leave I will take your eye. Even though I think he might kill me after that sweatdrop

Shy Sweetheart

I EAT BUTTHOLE

Does he have to get married? I personally don't want a peachy ending where he settles down as hokage and makes mini Narutos. I want him and Sasuke to fight to the death. Wham, bam, both dead and Naruto's will/legacy living on to ignite peace throughout the nations. That's probably not going to happen though, because I never get what I want.
StrangelySilentSoul
I EAT BUTTHOLE

Does he have to get married? I personally don't want a peachy ending where he settles down as hokage and makes mini Narutos. I want him and Sasuke to fight to the death. Wham, bam, both dead and Naruto's will/legacy living on to ignite peace throughout the nations. That's probably not going to happen though, because I never get what I want.

Fight to the death??? What is wrong with you??? O_o

Shy Sweetheart

I EAT BUTTHOLE

Well how do you want the series to end?
StrangelySilentSoul
I EAT BUTTHOLE

As Naruto becoming a Hokage. Sasuke a good guy again smile
in naruto shippuden, the one episode where he meets his father the fourth hokage when he's close to taking down the fox's seal.

also the episode where naruto finds out about jiraiya's death.

Shy Sweetheart

I EAT BUTTHOLE
StrangelySilentSoul
I EAT BUTTHOLE

I feel like Sasuke's done too many bad things to allow him to be forgiven. I don't think he can just rejoin his village.
StrangelySilentSoul
I EAT BUTTHOLE
StrangelySilentSoul
I EAT BUTTHOLE

I feel like Sasuke's done too many bad things to allow him to be forgiven. I don't think he can just rejoin his village.

You never know wink
none because i dont watch or read that anime......sorry for u fans but im just not a fan of that anime sorry

Dapper Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

i cried a lot with the episode of Obito, Rin, and Kakashi
when Obito got crushed
Pein's story almost made me cry too

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff