Welcome to Gaia! ::

For me was when Naruto was beating the heck out Garra. I mean NEVER expected him to beat at of all people Garra. cry
When Garra was phyco? Of corse he was going to "beat at" him then. confused

Anyways, I don't partically think tears at all come out when watching this show, I wanted to give Naruto a hug when he failed the Ninja Exams(first episode I believe).
XxXI DA HOXxX
When Garra was phyco? Of corse he was going to "beat at" him then. confused

Anyways, I don't partically think tears at all come out when watching this show, I wanted to give Naruto a hug when he failed the Ninja Exams(first episode I believe).

Everyone wants to give me a hug stare
And the only reason why you didn't feel any tears because you have no emotional feeling

Dangerous Poster

15,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Chubby Paradise or something like that...Because shinest star in this EP are....INO!

Anxious Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
i cried when itachi died
The chapter where Hinata didn't die because she survived. WHHHHYYYYY
Kremeh
i cried when itachi died

He was a bad guy though
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS

You are messed up. You want her to die?
I EAT BUTTHOLE
Kremeh
i cried when itachi died

He was a bad guy though

No, he was always a good guy.
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
I EAT BUTTHOLE
Kremeh
i cried when itachi died

He was a bad guy though

What the heck how? Maybe after Madara and Kabuto summon him. Then betray them both and help Sasuke to fight Kabuto
I EAT BUTTHOLE
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
I EAT BUTTHOLE
Kremeh
i cried when itachi died

He was a bad guy though

What the heck how? Maybe after Madara and Kabuto summon him. Then betray them both and help Sasuke to fight Kabuto

Everything he did was for the village and for his family. Everything.
Yes, that includes helping kill his entire family since the clan was planning on rebelling against the village (after getting persecuted and segregated by Danzo). If the Uchiha clan had done their coup d'etat, then the aftermath would have had deaths on both sides and the history of the Uchiha clan stained with murder and cold blood. Itachi's sacrifice resulted in him being the scapegoat instead of the rest of his clan being vilified and dishonored for all of eternity.
Furthermore, Shisui was close to uncovering the truth behind Danzo, Madara, Obito, and the Akatsuki and passed on his mission to protect the village to Itachi.

Itachi was the hero that Konoha deserves but not the one they need right now.

Shy Sweetheart

I EAT BUTTHOLE
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS

I did. I'm sorry but when a character dies and I cry over it I expect that character to stay dead. Bringing them back makes me feel emotionally cheated.

I also cried when Choji 'died' and when
Naruto met his mother.

Tipsy Nerd

I've only watched the first part of it, before Shippuden, but I guess when Lee & Gaara were fighting and Lee got really messed up. Also when he was told he couldn't be a ninja anymore.

:< poor bby. <3
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
I EAT BUTTHOLE
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
I EAT BUTTHOLE
Kremeh
i cried when itachi died

He was a bad guy though

Everything he did was for the village and for his family. Everything.
Yes, that includes helping kill his entire family since the clan was planning on rebelling against the village (after getting persecuted and segregated by Danzo). If the Uchiha clan had done their coup d'etat, then the aftermath would have had deaths on both sides and the history of the Uchiha clan stained with murder and cold blood. Itachi's sacrifice resulted in him being the scapegoat instead of the rest of his clan being vilified and dishonored for all of eternity.
Furthermore, Shisui was close to uncovering the truth behind Danzo, Madara, Obito, and the Akatsuki and passed on his mission to protect the village to Itachi.

Itachi was the hero that Konoha deserves but not the one they need right now.

Then what the heck did Madara said to Sasuke to make him bad. I know some of what he said was true but not all of it
StrangelySilentSoul
I EAT BUTTHOLE
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS

I did. I'm sorry but when a character dies and I cry over it I expect that character to stay dead. Bringing them back makes me feel emotionally cheated.

I also cried when Choji 'died' and when
Naruto met his mother.

That was sad too but the Hentai part you guys are messed up. How is Naruto suppose to get married lol? lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff