Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Browser

6,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
I would have to say Sakura, she had a lot of insecurities about her self and abilities; but she sought out to change that and has become someone she can be proud. I felt the same way and did the same thing. I'm sorry if this is a really lame thread but this was the only topic I could think of.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hmmm. Hinata, because I'm shyyy, and s**t. LOL JK. No.

Itachi, I guess...
I'm manipulative. Not to brag, but I'm good at making people like or hate me. Not saying one is a good thing, I.. just,, forget it. Anyways...
I can cover up and hide my feelings. I can change my attitudes and can switch my personalities.
I can do that quite easily. If anyone has known me in this thread, I'm sure they have picked up on it.
I can be funny, and then I can be just plain out blunt.
I have witty come backs, and I've seen Itachi come up with some with Sasuke... and he was all like arhakjadfrrrfsaf, and got all mad.
I'm smart, I know I am. I know how to analyze a situation. I can read people.
I... uh, I love my siblings. I'm the oldest of my siblings, they look up to me.
I don't know. That's one of the reasons why he's my favorite character. No, it's not because he's an Uchiha. The Uchiha clan can SMD, except for Itachi and Sasuke.

Also, I may be a tad like Hidan.
It's the blunt and vulgar nature of most of my comments that can relate.

Well, I'm bad at comparing myself.
I'm off to get drunk, brb.
LOLJK.

Edit.
I can say I am also a lot like Tobirama.
I'm pretty smart. I'm pretty good with seeing things for what they are.
I will state my version of facts, no matter how mean or offensive.
I am very opinionated, but most I consider facts.
I look down on certain "types" of people.
Perhaps the types I am referring to can go under "delinquents."
I believe in order to establish balance in society, certain "people" such as delinquents, must be isolated. Establish enough with out being a tyrant.
Shun the enemy.
I consider certain people to be "uncontrollable" and must be shunned and dealt with.
Establish control over the "delinquents" in order to create balance. Insure those under that name are to be well controlled and regulated.
I am respected by many. I have my way with words, I am persuasive.
I hold high confidence. I could care less if someone hates me.
I favor the greater good, over the well being of the naughty few.

Wow. I sound like Hitler. Loljk.
Itachi -ox

Itachi, I guess...
I'm manipulative. Not to brag, but I'm good at making people like or hate me. Not saying one is a good thing, I.. just,, forget it. Anyways...
I can cover up, and hide my feelings. I can change my attitudes, and can switch my personalities.
I can do that quite easily. If anyone has known me in this thread, I'm sure they have picked up on it.
I can be funny, and then I can be just plain out blunt and spout s**t out / vulgar.
I have witty come backs, and I've seen Itachi come up with some with Sasuke... and he was all like arhakjadfrrrfsaf.
I don't know. That's one of the reasons why he's my favorite character. No, it's not because he's an Uchiha.

LOLJK.

Well I ADORE you heart so you must be doing something right! your just so charming!~ wink heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Noob

14,300 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Sai, mainly because I'm socially retarded. (no, I'm damn serious not all that crappy "omg I'm awkward, teehee business" ). Thankfully my friends and acquaintances thought it was cute for someone like me though, eh. The little friends I have, I really cherish them even though it doesn't look like I do, haha... I need to still work on that.

I did resort to just reading to learn how to function well outside, and I pushed myself in my senior year to be more outgoing for the sake of understanding myself and others better, because in the future I have to work you know. You can't do crap without good communication skills!

Plus I do calligraphy but I can't anymore for a while because my ink stones are cracked.

Uh, I guess I'm beginning to become RTN Sai now 'cause my drawings are terrible, and I am much better with my people skills since my university has a great public speaking course.

Well, that's why he's always my favorite Naruto character, forever and always.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
fancynancy11
Itachi -ox

Itachi, I guess...
I can cover up, and hide my feelings. I can change my attitudes, and can switch my personalities.
I can be funny, and then I can be just plain out blunt and spout s**t out / vulgar.
I have witty come backs, and I've seen Itachi come up with some with Sasuke... and he was all like arhakjadfrrrfsaf.
I don't know. That's one of the reasons why he's my favorite character. No, it's not because he's an Uchiha.

LOLJK.

Well I ADORE you heart so you must be doing something right! your just so charming!~ wink heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awh, thank you, (:
I adore you too, girlie! heart
everyo ne i know thinks that i am sasuke, aside from my haircut they say i act alot like him too.

Kawaii Shounen

Temari

Family and friends tell me I'm the serious type and violent when I get pissy.
I like Temari, she is not an annoying character, she is rather quite the fighter too, I mean she does fight

I am the oldest sister in the family too, and I love to take care and look after my siblings.
sadly there's no character in naruto series that are twins lol

and of course Temari, she is not involved on romance issue thing too

Lonely Friend

6,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
i would say garra or naruto..because i kno what it feels like to be alone cry

Anxious Browser

6,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
lovers_killjoy2
i would say garra or naruto..because i kno what it feels like to be alone cry
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hope this can cheer you up! biggrin

Aged Sex Symbol

I would honestly love to relate to Itachi, but realistically, it would be Tsunade.

I carry myself as some sort of independent badass, but whenever s**t hits the fan I crumple into a heap.

I've spent literal years crying over a dead guy and ignoring the only man here and now that actually loves me.

I struggle with alcoholism, gamble, b***h and piss and moan and get violent, anything to distract myself from my responsibilities, so I don't hear that nagging voice in the back of my head that I'm a horrible person and a failure.

I'm not sure if I hate people similar to myself, or if I actually become someone if I despise them for too long.

Dapper Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

i think i'm mostly a combination of Sai and Hinata becausei'm socially inept as Sai and bashfully shy as Hinata
which makes my life kinda painful, really emo

i'm often misunderstood and looked down upon
i'm the one who's always trampled on and i can't do anything to fight back
people always think i'm useless, worthless, they hurt me without any remorse
i'm always alone in school because i'm not the best in communication and finding friends
the small group of friends i do have i will always cherish, but they can't be with me forever
i know i'm not as weak as people see me, but their words have already scarred me.
i want to fit in, to be part of the class, but after years of trying, i don't care anymore, i'll distance myself more instead so i won't get hurt.

so where's my Naruto when you need 'em?? gonk

Wealthy Friend

7,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Junior Trader 100
I would be more of Hinata because I'm shy especially aound strangers or a inappropriate subject, I'm a little stalkerish out of habit. I'm also partly Kakashi cause I can relate to him about his dad and I'm a bit perverted. LOL xp
I'd say Gaara

Anxious Kitten

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
kiba. i love dogs. end of story

Dapper Genius

Asuma, I think.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items