Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Millionaire

For me, I would change the whole ocular power thing.
Fake product placement, for starters. Like for example, Ichiraku Ramen. They should make them the 'Official Ramen Partner Of The Allied Shinobi Forces'. Or on a milk carton when Kakashi holds one, it should have Karin's photo on it and say "Have you seen me? If so, tell Naruto right now. Or one of his friends or your local Hokage."

Or..."For the hottest games, and hottest women and good food, go to Tanzuku Town, the sexiest way station near the Leaf Village. Plus, if you are lucky, spend some time with Lady Tsunade. She will teach you to heal people...and maybe how to lose your money as well."

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I would make it so that being OP would be like Orchimaru or Gai sensei power... Or like, when the Akatsuki was hard to beat. I freaking miss those days.
Itachi -ox
I would make it so that being OP would be like Orchimaru or Gai sensei power... Or like, when the Akatsuki was hard to beat. I freaking miss those days.

Seconded, the power levels (for lack of a better term) keep getting more and more ridiculous. I know it's all fake, but I could take it seriously back in the old days.

Now it's just 'this chapter someone uses a power that puts everyone to shame, next chapter that power also gets put to shame, isn't it exciting?!'

11,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
I want to see another time skip and see Naruto as an adult in his mid 20s.

Aged Sex Symbol

-Pain or Danzou is endboss.
-Tsunade dies instead of Jiraiya
-Hinata is bisexual and wants to be the filling in an NS sandwich. Also she can fight more and s**t.
-Tsukuyomi is the extent of the sharingan's powers
-Sage mode is the extent of Naruto's powers
-Edo tensei'd corpses cannot talk and rapidly decompose after several hours of use.

7,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
thesupremekaidbz

In order for this, the last episode of the current season shows Madara alive so it aint over yet. Or Black Zetsu still being alive. Hate cannot be taken away from the Ninja world if Naruto is seen in his mid 20s.
More a**-whupping from characters like Gaara, Shino, and anyone who isn't Naruto or Sasuke.
Maybe a lesbian kunoichi. Or even a Sound Ninja who isn't evil or had the sense to ditch Orochimaru when he/she had the chance.

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Use more of the potential in the female characters. Get rid of the power ups, and put villains into a different generation rather than just all in one. Go back to the concept of under dog to top dog with hard work rather than destiny takes you to the top. Add more history and knowledge of other villages. Give Naruto more brain cells, and Sakura a more calmer attitude. Give some more screen time for some characters like Tenten.

Kawaii Shounen

thesupremekaidbz

we not sure yet but it might happen in the movie (naruto : the last)
or if they plan a third ''season'' of naruto after the movie.

@op : I just want to see more minor characters fighting, like ox itachi said,
besides the akatsuki days, I miss the chunnin days. everyone was cool in their own way.

and more female fights, lmao we never get to see konan fight with the kunoichis,
IN THE ******** OPENING THEY APPEAR FIGHTING WITH KONAN BUT EXCUSE ME
THAT NEVER HAPPENED. KONAN HAD ******** POTENTIAL, SHE WAS THE ONLY FEMALE
OF AKATSUKI TOO, I WANTED TO SEE MORE, BUT NOPE.

Liberal Prophet

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
-Turn the Akatsuki into freaky monsters (as it was originally intended to be). The show is meant to be a shonen, so dudes aren't going to care if the Akatsuki are pretty boys. If I wanted pretty boys, I'd watch a shojo series. Also, make them harder to beat.
-Make the story about stopping the Akatsuki from obtaining the tailed beasts rather than about chasing Sasuke's emo a**.
-When it comes to battle scenes, there should be less bloated power ups and more strategy involved.
-Naruto should remain the underdog through most of the series and not become another "Child of Destiny". It's way overdone.
-Pick up the pace.
-Get rid of unnecessary flashbacks. Flashbacks should only show us information we never knew about before and not show us scenes we've seen a million times already!
-Less Uchihas, more minor characters. I'm not just talking about Konoha, there should be characters from other villages more involved in the story (sand siblings, anyone?)
-Make the female characters more important!

If these changes were made, it would make the series so much better!

5,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
To me wolud've been the death of certain charatcers should have let shikmura died in the manga chapters

Heroic Hero

Definitely change the resurrection scene with Pain. It made death not mean anything anymore. If all those characters were actually dead, than I would say that Naruto would be a more mature series and have more weight to it. Also, I would change the whole impure resurrection thing. Maybe a few times it was alright, but Kishi really got carried away with it. Not only does death not mean anything anymore, but every character can be reanimated. I would have done away with most of the impure resurrections, it just drags out the war for cameos.

Heroic Hero

Chibi_Madoka5
Use more of the potential in the female characters. Get rid of the power ups, and put villains into a different generation rather than just all in one. Go back to the concept of under dog to top dog with hard work rather than destiny takes you to the top. Add more history and knowledge of other villages. Give Naruto more brain cells, and Sakura a more calmer attitude. Give some more screen time for some characters like Tenten.

It would be cool if there were several main characters in all the different villages, and they were all focused on at different times as important characters. Ultimately the Konoha crew would be the mains, but it would be cool to see how they met or were united, or fought each other. I always wanted to know more history about the world.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff