Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Shounen

Abuela Juju
In Chapter 678, I have teared up just a little bit from how things were going at the moment. I was heavily interested in the captured team's dreams, especially Hinata's. Looking at Neji with hanabi in the bushes while they're spying at naruto and hinata, I found it of heart filling and funny. Though, at the same time, it reminds me of how neji is dead and that's the last thing I want to know about (he's my favorite character in naruto, so on the day he died I bawled forever). That part also reminds me of how protective Neji is, since on many occasions during Rock lee's springtime of youth he's been like that.

Also, going toward's Sasuke. He was indeed cold and straightforward. I can't blame him for the personality that he has because he's always been like that. Since sasuke's been out of the game for long, some people forgot how he really is (I won't lie, I have forgotten as well). During the time, I can understand he's gotten just a bit more cold, but just a little. I was kind of disappointed towards the fact that sasuke pointed out that sakura is insignificant and useless, that she can't do anything. What slapped me in the face even more is how he disrespected his own teacher by telling him to shut up, that he's the leader and that he's just as useless as sakura is. In the whole chapter, I felt really bad mostly for sakura , due to the fact that she's back to her inferior spot just like she was in the past. Just when I thought that she was going to be useful, Kishmoto pulled the ghost of christmas out of his pocket and gave naruto & sasuke godly powers. Yes, I understand that sakura (and lee) are the most humane characters in the series, but what's the point of having sakura train so hard to be where she is and then these guys have to go and all of a sudden their past lives were kaguya's son sons.I hope that maybe sakura could do something further on. I do have a feeling she will, but I hope she can be acknowledged by team 7 again.

And this summary doesn't concern on my love for my otp (sasusaku), nor am i trying to defend them. I am just discussing my thoughts towards this chapter. I'm not going to say "Oh sasuke is just saying that because he wants to defend sakura."
No. What you see there is what's there. I don't want to rip my scalp and go overthink of something that most likely might not be true

why can't people be like this, my tip is not enough
Im glad someone understands even if there's something wrong
of one of your otp's moment.

Greedy Capitalist

I thought the dreams were going to all be intertwined, so everyone was part of the perfect universe. Or something.

I dunno...I just wanted to see what the perfect dream for everyone looked like.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff