Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would you guys think if Sakura would just vanish in the middle of the last chapters from a random reason... I personally would be pretty pissed because
she takes such a big place in Naruto. Please let me know your opinions. You know they always count!

-Phil

Tipsy Explorer

8,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Tipsy 100
um... sakura takes a big part?

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
She will vanish, or at least get no screen time. Kishi gave her a retarded "The only thing I can do is believe in you guys~" mindset after she failed to kill Sasuke. Essentially, that means she'll be staying home waiting for something to happen.
I'd be pretty pissed, seeing as she's my favorite character.
I mean, who would I have to 'ship everyone with?
Certainly not Hinata.

Kishi is a sexist b*****d who pretty much made her say, 'Oh, I can't do anything right, so I'll just stay in the kitchen and make the men sammiches, because they are obviously more important. :'D'
What the hell.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
xXExploding_PoptartsXx
Certainly not Hinata.

Kishi is a sexist b*****d who pretty much made her say, 'Oh, I can't do anything right, so I'll just stay in the kitchen and make the men sammiches, because they are obviously more important. :'D'
What the hell.

That's Kishi's way of making Sakura "more of a heroine this year".

1,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
xXExploding_PoptartsXx
Certainly not Hinata.

What the hell.

I totally agree! I wish Kishimoto-san wouldn't be such a sexist. I also agree, Sakura is the most diverse character when it comes to who she could potentially hook up with. I also think that as much as the general public likes Hinata, she can only ever be paired up with Naruto.
Full~Moon~Kagome
xXExploding_PoptartsXx
Certainly not Hinata.

What the hell.

I totally agree! I wish Kishimoto-san wouldn't be such a sexist. I also agree, Sakura is the most diverse character when it comes to who she could potentially hook up with. I also think that as much as the general public likes Hinata, she can only ever be paired up with Naruto.

Fo'sho.
I don't even like to pair her up with Naruto. x:
I'd probably pair her with Kiba, but Sasuke pretty much took over Naru-chan's mind. D;
User Image
♥►I wouldn't even realize.◄♥
Sakura.
She plays a perfect role of doing absolutely nothing now.
Total useless, waste of animation.
Well, it would put a dint in Naruto but personally she annoys me with the whole I cant do a thing junk. dramallama

[Here's my eggs]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Friends eggs I have permission to post them, duh]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Only reason she had the "I can't do anything for Naruto or Sasuke" revelation is because Kishimoto got tired of overworking his tiny brain trying to think of a way to make Sakura look better than he's made her look to this point. This way he doesn't have to do anything for her~

Tipsy Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Peltrow
Only reason she had the "I can't do anything for Naruto or Sasuke" revelation is because Kishimoto got tired of overworking his tiny brain trying to think of a way to make Sakura look better than he's made her look to this point. This way he doesn't have to do anything for her~

If that's the case, which it certainly seems to be, screw Kishimoto. Give the freaking girl something cool to do for once, like have her turn out to be a half-demon who has to weaken herself to keep the evil inside of her from taking over... or something like that. Damn, I've been reading too much fanfiction xp but anyways, I do wish Kishimoto would stop being so sexist. Does anyone know how to translate angry letters to the author into Japanese?

Tipsy Prophet

9,150 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
NightmarePriestess
Peltrow

If that's the case, which it certainly seems to be, screw Kishimoto. Give the freaking girl something cool to do for once, like have her turn out to be a half-demon who has to weaken herself to keep the evil inside of her from taking over... or something like that. Damn, I've been reading too much fanfiction xp but anyways, I do wish Kishimoto would stop being so sexist. Does anyone know how to translate angry letters to the author into Japanese?

If I did I would tell you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces