Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Good question; maybe they're spacing out the kids? They should have more, though, because unless Sarada plans on making a mukoyoshi marriage, the Uchiha name will end with her.

Shy Phantom

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Divine Donator 100
I mean who want to do it again with Sakura..
really? I don't find that weird as much as i find it weird that sasuke even had a kid. Or a Girl at the end. I have nothing against Gay guy's in fact i myself am Bi But The way kishi was writting out sasuke they were so going for the emo and G a y thing with him Sakura Karin ino tenten temari all of them could be but naked and offer themself he'd walk up to naruto (Nice a** lets train )
Young King under Heaven
Good question; maybe they're spacing out the kids? They should have more, though, because unless Sarada plans on making a mukoyoshi marriage, the Uchiha name will end with her.

yeah and unless the writting is gonna favor her because she's sasukes kid. shes not even a full uchia only half so shouldn't be having alot of the over powering stuff like sasuke and itachi and them had.

Newbie Noob

1,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
the less uchiha the world has to see, the better..

They have a really twisted way of thinking... Which sometimes even starts making sense :horror:. like "Those who love should be prepared to hate" WTF!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff