Friendly Friend

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Under Hashirama: Constant battles with Madara Uchiha

Under Hiruzen: Uchiha coup de'tat, and Uchiha massacre

Under Minato: Nine-Tails Attack, led by an Uchiha

Under Tsunade: Entire village destroyed, by a person acting under the command of an Uchiha

--------------------------

Under Tobirama: Peace with the Uchiha Clan on every level. Academy, Chuunin Exams, Police Force, etc. established

Sure the other Hokage were cool, until Tobirama came and made them all look like BITCHES.

TOBIRAMA MASTER RACE

Aged Sex Symbol

The other Hokage's were never cool. Tobirama is the only kage that had any idea what he was doing.

To be fair, Tsunade and Minato don't need Tobirama to make them look bad. They were hands down the most awful leaders and I can't decide who was worse. Minato managed to ******** up a lot during his short term but the DOT Tsunade hit Konoha with during her reign was impressive as hell.

I would tip you a million gold if that weren't such a laughably small increment in the gaian economy.

Friendly Friend

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
SS_ShitStorm
The other Hokage's were never cool. Tobirama is the only kage that had any idea what he was doing.

To be fair, Tsunade and Minato don't need Tobirama to make them look bad. They were hands down the most awful leaders and I can't decide who was worse. Minato managed to ******** up a lot during his short term but the DOT Tsunade hit Konoha with during her reign was impressive as hell.

I would tip you a million gold if that weren't such a laughably small increment in the gaian economy.

Minato and Tsunade both have the same problem that Naruto would have as Hokage. They're fantastic ninja (and in Minato's case, extremely badass), but horrible leaders.

you could always just give me a million gold anyway

Lonely Lunatic

14,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

User Image

True dat.
Though the first hokage was cool, Tobirama took the time to learn what the village needed before he became hokage. Sort of... learned from his brother's mistakes, I guess. The others didn't really do that until they were already hokage, and only after they took on the role did they start to understand what the village needed.

So yeah. Kudos to Tobirama.

Edit:
ACTUALLY U KNO WHAT? ******** TOBIRAMA.

he created ******** edo tensei and caused ALL THIS WAR AND s**t to happen. What the ********, man? I'm gonna stick with the third hokage whatever his name was as the best.
I MEAN, DAMN. NONE OF THIS WOULDA HAPPENED IF ******** EDO TENSEI ID NOT EXIST. THANKS A LOT BRO.
Like, no. At least Tsunade and Minato didn't CAUSE THE BAD THINGS, they just didn't handle them well. They didn't make them happen, they just had it thrown at them and couldn't bring the village out of it. [******** TOBIRAMA CAUSED AN ENTIRE WAR. YEAH, HOW'S THAT AMAZING JUTSU WORKING OUT FOR YOU NOW, BRUH?
No. I will not accept that after he did this. I guess he didn't forsee anybody misusing his jutsu, but HE REALLY SHOULD HAVE. I mean, you create a jutsu that revives the dead. You don't think someone somewhere might decide to misuse it? Like it never even crossed your mind like "oh s**t someone could really ******** the world up with this maybe I like shouldn't"? NO.
/rantover

Friendly Friend

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Teacup456
User Image

User Image

True dat.
Though the first hokage was cool, Tobirama took the time to learn what the village needed before he became hokage. Sort of... learned from his brother's mistakes, I guess. The others didn't really do that until they were already hokage, and only after they took on the role did they start to understand what the village needed.

Edit:

he created ******** edo tensei and caused ALL THIS WAR AND s**t to happen. What the ********, man? I'm gonna stick with the third hokage whatever his name was as the best.
I MEAN, DAMN. NONE OF THIS WOULDA HAPPENED IF ******** EDO TENSEI ID NOT EXIST. THANKS A LOT BRO.
Like, no. At least Tsunade and Minato didn't CAUSE THE BAD THINGS, they just didn't handle them well. They didn't make them happen, they just had it thrown at them and couldn't bring the village out of it. [******** TOBIRAMA CAUSED AN ENTIRE WAR. YEAH, HOW'S THAT AMAZING JUTSU WORKING OUT FOR YOU NOW, BRUH?
No. I will not accept that after he did this. I guess he didn't forsee anybody misusing his jutsu, but HE REALLY SHOULD HAVE. I mean, you create a jutsu that revives the dead. You don't think someone somewhere might decide to misuse it? Like it never even crossed your mind like "oh s**t someone could really ******** the world up with this maybe I like shouldn't"? NO.
/rantover

I would agree with you, if I didn't hate the Third so much. Asuma may be one of my favorite characters, but I despise Hiruzen.

Reason being, his abilities. Hashirama has Wood Release, possibly the strongest nature release. Tobirama gets Water Release, and invented the Shadow Clone (and Edo Tensei, but there's no way he could've foreseen it being used the way it did). Minato had the whole Flying Thunder God thing, which was crazy badass, and Tsunade has goddamn super strength.
What does Hiruzen have? A big stick.

Not to mention the fact that he just allowed Danzo to do all the s**t he did instead of killing him or locking him up like he should have. Like seriously, what the hell? He totally let the Uchiha massacre happen. Didn't even try to stop it. Hiruzen was weak as all hell as a leader.

Like I said, Tobirama had no way of knowing that Edo Tensei would be used like that. Kabuto is just a straight up piece of s**t anyway. He's literally the only Naruto character with absolutely ZERO redeeming qualities. Anyway, "the technique was intended for the dead to be reincarnated into soldiers able to clear a battlefield with devastating and under any other circumstance suicidal attacks." (From Naruto wiki). Tobirama did realize it's potential usage for evil and labeled it a kinjutsu (forbidden) and sealed it away. Not his fault Orochimaru stole it and Kabuto is such a little s**t.

EDIT: What Tobirama SHOULD have done, is require that any excessively powerful Ninja (Kage, Madara, Akatsuki, etc) who dies must have their soul consumed by the Shinigami using the Dead Demon Consuming Seal. Then they can't be reincarnated using Edo Tensei. While this would also prevent them from entering heaven, it would solve a lot of problems. Edo Tensei wouldn't do anything for Kabuto if he was just reincarnating random-a** ninja that Naruto could defeat with ease.

Friendly Friend

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Teacup456
User Image

User Image

True dat.

Edit:

/rantover

Plus, without Edo Tensei, we wouldn't get one of my favorite moments in all of Naruto:

User Image

Wealthy Millionaire

Crook-Kid
Teacup456
User Image

User Image

True dat.

Edit:

/rantover

Plus, without Edo Tensei, we wouldn't get one of my favorite moments in all of Naruto:

User Image
Its my siggy lol

Aged Sex Symbol

Teacup456
At least Tsunade and Minato didn't CAUSE THE BAD THINGS, they just didn't handle them well.

Tsunade sent five genin twelve year olds(including Lee, who had JUST BEEN RELEASED FROM SURGERY) after Kimimaro and the sound four and not only did they fail spectacularly they almost died. That was absolutely her fault.

You know what Tsunade is definitely the worst hokage. Minato might be a braying jackass but even he wouldn't send children after Orochimaru's henchmen.

Lonely Lunatic

14,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
SS_ShitStorm
Teacup456
At least Tsunade and Minato didn't CAUSE THE BAD THINGS, they just didn't handle them well.

Tsunade sent five genin twelve year olds(including Lee, who had JUST BEEN RELEASED FROM SURGERY) after Kimimaro and the sound four and not only did they fail spectacularly they almost died. That was absolutely her fault.

You know what Tsunade is definitely the worst hokage. Minato might be a braying jackass but even he wouldn't send children after Orochimaru's henchmen.

User Image

Oh yeah I forgot about that. But Tsunade was kind of an impromptu hokage, wasn't she? Like, they just asked her and she was like 'yeah, whaetver'? I don't really remember ><
I guess that's how becoming a hokage works though. And if you think about it, if she had handled orochimaru better, then maybe the war that Tobirama pretty much created would have been stopped half way through it's creation. Yeah, so I guess that makes Tsunade pretty bad too.
So Tobirama isn't at the bottom, but I still think it's his fault the ninja war started. The other kage probably coulda stopped it though... so does that make them worse or equally as bad?
Can we just say that all the hokage were pretty bad and leave it at that? I'd much rather live in Sunagakure or Kumagakure instead xD

Lonely Lunatic

14,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Crook-Kid

I would agree with you, if I didn't hate the Third so much. Asuma may be one of my favorite characters, but I despise Hiruzen.

Reason being, his abilities. Hashirama has Wood Release, possibly the strongest nature release. Tobirama gets Water Release, and invented the Shadow Clone (and Edo Tensei, but there's no way he could've foreseen it being used the way it did). Minato had the whole Flying Thunder God thing, which was crazy badass, and Tsunade has goddamn super strength.

Not to mention the fact that he just allowed Danzo to do all the s**t he did instead of killing him or locking him up like he should have. Like seriously, what the hell? He totally let the Uchiha massacre happen. Didn't even try to stop it. Hiruzen was weak as all hell as a leader.

Like I said, Tobirama had no way of knowing that Edo Tensei would be used like that. Kabuto is just a straight up piece of s**t anyway. He's literally the only Naruto character with absolutely ZERO redeeming qualities. Anyway, "the technique was intended for the dead to be reincarnated into soldiers able to clear a battlefield with devastating and under any other circumstance suicidal attacks." (From Naruto wiki). Tobirama did realize it's potential usage for evil and labeled it a kinjutsu (forbidden) and sealed it away. Not his fault Orochimaru stole it and Kabuto is such a little s**t.

EDIT: What Tobirama SHOULD have done, is require that any excessively powerful Ninja (Kage, Madara, Akatsuki, etc) who dies must have their soul consumed by the Shinigami using the Dead Demon Consuming Seal. Then they can't be reincarnated using Edo Tensei. While this would also prevent them from entering heaven, it would solve a lot of problems. Edo Tensei wouldn't do anything for Kabuto if he was just reincarnating random-a** ninja that Naruto could defeat with ease.

User Image

Actually you're right about the third hokage. So would that put hashirama at the top? Because if Tobirama created the war then I don't know about him being the best. Tsunade is probably the worst though.
Actually, all of the hokage were sealed by the demon consuming seal, but because Orochimaru is a b***h he found some BS loophole that let him revive them anyways. So I don't think even that would have worked.
It's like dragon ball z all over again- you should never create something that can break the laws of the world because it will just create more death and struggle in the long run. Edo Tensei may have been created with good intentions, but in the end it should never have been created at all. Period.
Can I just say that 'forbidden jutsu' are pretty much bullshit though? I mean, Naruto was 10 years old when he got a hold of that scroll and learned a jutsu from it. If a child could do that, then either konoha needs to get it's s**t together or they need to... get their s**t together. Who was even guarding the scroll? Naruto couldn't even make one proper clone when he stole it, so what the hell? how did he get in there if he was a child with no experience at all, unless no one was even guarding the damn thing? for chrissake people!
Just like with the dragon balls which attracted evil people to them so they could become immortal, a jutsu like edo tensei will (and did) attract evil people who will misuse it.
Like i said in the other post, I think that konohagakure is just a shitty village to live in. Maybe it should have been the Uchiha who became hokage and the Senju should have gone extinct. Clearly they're proving to be terrible leaders with a horrible lack of foresight. All of them.
So yeah. That's my opinion.

Aged Sex Symbol

Teacup456
SS_ShitStorm
Teacup456

User Image

Oh yeah I forgot about that. But Tsunade was kind of an impromptu hokage, wasn't she? Like, they just asked her and she was like 'yeah, whaetver'? I don't really remember ><
I guess that's how becoming a hokage works though. And if you think about it, if she had handled orochimaru better, then maybe the war that Tobirama pretty much created would have been stopped half way through it's creation. Yeah, so I guess that makes Tsunade pretty bad too.
So Tobirama isn't at the bottom, but I still think it's his fault the ninja war started. The other kage probably coulda stopped it though... so does that make them worse or equally as bad?
Can we just say that all the hokage were pretty bad and leave it at that? I'd much rather live in Sunagakure or Kumagakure instead xD

She was impromptu because they elected Jiraiya first but he was like "******** NO" and promised them a piece of big tittied eye candy to distract them while he ran away again. But that still doesn't excuse the pants-on-head retarded decisions she made. The ramen guy would have handled that position better.

Friendly Friend

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Teacup456
Crook-Kid

User Image

Actually you're right about the third hokage. So would that put hashirama at the top? Because if Tobirama created the war then I don't know about him being the best. Tsunade is probably the worst though.
Actually, all of the hokage were sealed by the demon consuming seal, but because Orochimaru is a b***h he found some BS loophole that let him revive them anyways. So I don't think even that would have worked.
It's like dragon ball z all over again- you should never create something that can break the laws of the world because it will just create more death and struggle in the long run. Edo Tensei may have been created with good intentions, but in the end it should never have been created at all. Period.
Can I just say that 'forbidden jutsu' are pretty much bullshit though? I mean, Naruto was 10 years old when he got a hold of that scroll and learned a jutsu from it. If a child could do that, then either konoha needs to get it's s**t together or they need to... get their s**t together. Who was even guarding the scroll? Naruto couldn't even make one proper clone when he stole it, so what the hell? how did he get in there if he was a child with no experience at all, unless no one was even guarding the damn thing? for chrissake people!
Just like with the dragon balls which attracted evil people to them so they could become immortal, a jutsu like edo tensei will (and did) attract evil people who will misuse it.
Like i said in the other post, I think that konohagakure is just a shitty village to live in. Maybe it should have been the Uchiha who became hokage and the Senju should have gone extinct. Clearly they're proving to be terrible leaders with a horrible lack of foresight. All of them.
So yeah. That's my opinion.

I agree with you about Edo Tensei, but I still put Tobirama on top. He did a lot more good than any other Hokage. But, if not him, it would definitely be Hashirama who I'd put on top. Even if he did spend all his time fighting Madara and didn't really do anything else, at least he didn't actually ******** anything up (*cough*Tsunade*cough*).

You do have a good point about guarding the Forbidden Jutsu though. They never really did explain how Naruto stole it...

While Madara would've been a terrible Hokage (He was a ********' psycho), I think there should've been at least one Uchiha Hokage. Itachi and Shisui would've both been good Hokage, imo. It would've stopped a lot of s**t from happening if they gave the Uchiha some more power.

On the contrary, the Hidden Leaf is probably the best village to live in, maybe tied with Sunagakure and Kumo. Iwa is ruthless as all hell, and leave their own behind all the time. Kirigakure... Do I even need to explain why it's probably awful there? People like Zabuza and Kisame seem to be really common. Especially with the way they used to decide who became Chuunin ("Just throw 'em all in a pit and have 'em go at it. Whoever doesn't die wins." ) . Not to mention the fact that Konoha is the most powerful village, which has it's own obvious benefits.

EDIT: Upon further research, apparently Orochimaru just "figured out how to use" Edo Tensei. He didn't even steal it.
What kind of BS is that?
Tobirama is a b***h.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lonely Lunatic

14,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Crook-Kid

I agree with you about Edo Tensei, but I still put Tobirama on top. He did a lot more good than any other Hokage. But, if not him, it would definitely be Hashirama who I'd put on top. Even if he did spend all his time fighting Madara and didn't really do anything else, at least he didn't actually ******** anything up (*cough*Tsunade*cough*).

You do have a good point about guarding the Forbidden Jutsu though. They never really did explain how Naruto stole it...

While Madara would've been a terrible Hokage (He was a ********' psycho), I think there should've been at least one Uchiha Hokage. Itachi and Shisui would've both been good Hokage, imo. It would've stopped a lot of s**t from happening if they gave the Uchiha some more power.

On the contrary, the Hidden Leaf is probably the best village to live in, maybe tied with Sunagakure and Kumo. Iwa is ruthless as all hell, and leave their own behind all the time. Kirigakure... Do I even need to explain why it's probably awful there? People like Zabuza and Kisame seem to be really common. Especially with the way they used to decide who became Chuunin ("Just throw 'em all in a pit and have 'em go at it. Whoever doesn't die wins." ) . Not to mention the fact that Konoha is the most powerful village, which has it's own obvious benefits.

EDIT: Upon further research, apparently Orochimaru just "figured out how to use" Edo Tensei. He didn't even steal it.
What kind of BS is that?

User Image

That's... wow. He just figured it out? WTF man?
So apparently forbidden jutsu are total crap, because even though they could only be learned through some 'special scroll' which is left totally unguarded, some people just sorta figure it out.
So kids, what did we learn from this adventure? DON'T MAKE JUTSU WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT WHO WILL USE THEM. Because even if you mark it as forbidden, some total dickwad somewhere will just figure out how to use and abuse it anyways. In fact, even if you leave the only record of how to do it on a sacred scroll, it is possible that some dumbass will leave it unguarded so that children who have no idea what they're even working with can learn about it.
So yeah. I stand by my belief that Edo Tensei should never have been created.

Yeah, Itachi would have been a great Hokage. Actually, The third hokage and Danzo both saw that he loved the village more than anything else, and manipulatedhim. He would have been a better hokage than either of them... I don't even understand the point of forcing Itachi to kill the other Uchihas and then join akatsuki. Part of me thinks that Sandaime and Danzo just didn't wanna lose the job, so when they heard about the Uhciha planning a Coup, they freaked and did whatever the first thing in mind was. Should have kept him. Maybe Itachi would be smart enough to stop all the stuff that was happening when Minato and Tsunade were hokage, and then we wouldn't even need more than four hokage. But then the fourth hokage wouldn't have been fourth hokage and naruto... wait, did the uchiha thing happen before or after Minato became hokage? Now I'm confusing myself. Nevermind.
imo, they should have let it happen. I think probably any of the Uchiha would have been better candidates for hokage than danzo. Itachi or Shisui would have been great hokage.

Kawaii Shounen

while I agree it was tobirama's fault for creating the edo tensei
yet again it shows how amazing and bad a** tobirama is to be able to ''create''
such thing. I do think it's normal to have the mistakes that the hokages have comitted,
cause it's not like there's a book that shows you every detail to rule perfectly,
also knowing that each generation might be different.

the last one to blame is tobirama anyways, he didn't ******** up a lot compare to
the other kages, harishama thou, he really hasn't done anything wrong
but his all issue with madara or trying his best with madara it's a bit off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff