Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you one of the few people who thought Tobi was Obito?

Yes, I had a hunch about it. 0.51428571428571 51.4% [ 18 ]
No I thought it was Izuna. 0.085714285714286 8.6% [ 3 ]
No, I actually believed he was Madara. 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 5 ]
I was a fool to think it was a deva. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
At least it had to be an Uchiha eye collector. LOL 0.028571428571429 2.9% [ 1 ]
Gosh! I even thought it was Mikoto. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I thought it was a new character Kishimoto was going to introduce. 0.057142857142857 5.7% [ 2 ]
It surprised me. 0.057142857142857 5.7% [ 2 ]
I have no idea of what's Naruto. 0.028571428571429 2.9% [ 1 ]
No, I thought it was another character. 0.085714285714286 8.6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
1 2 >

Ice-Cold Lunatic

11,375 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
I know I'm posting this real late, but what the heck. cool Just wanted to let every fan of this anime.... IT WAS OBVIOUS!!!!!!!![/size] Some people thought, "No it can't be possible he was squashed like a mashed potato long ago". Well think again, losers xd For those who were wrong this is not meant to give you another heart attack, just wanted to splatt it on your faces lol.

PS: TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!! 4laugh

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Aaaaaaaaaand guess who was WRONG!

Lol looks like us Tobito believers were right all along!

People that were all like OMG TOBI IS NOOTT OBITO YOU RETARDS can go suck a giant d**k because I KNEW they were wrong!

Aged Sex Symbol

I thought it was going to be Rin for the longest time, though that's mostly because I thought Obito was too obvious and Kishi was just trying to throw us off.

Hygienic Genius

Eh, it was so damn obvious it was Obito that I chose to believe it was too obvious to be truth. So I thought it was someone else that could be related to him. And the theories people made about it were quite stupid (no offense if anyone here made one of these but seriously) like "OMG Tobi's name rearrange the letters and add an o and you get OBITO!!" or "OMG his sharingan is in the other side of Kakashi's face totally Obitoo!!" and so on. Tbh I would've liked if it was someone else. As soon as Tobi was unmasked he lost his badassery and turned into a cry baby (which he originally was anyway).
I've had a hunch about it for a really long time, but people found the idea ridiculous and I'm like okay lol. I remember all the huge debates years ago about who is Tobi xD
BubbIeRainbow
Eh, it was so damn obvious it was Obito that I chose to believe it was too obvious to be truth. So I thought it was someone else that could be related to him. And the theories people made about it were quite stupid (no offense if anyone here made one of these but seriously) like "OMG Tobi's name rearrange the letters and add an o and you get OBITO!!" or "OMG his sharingan is in the other side of Kakashi's face totally Obitoo!!" and so on. Tbh I would've liked if it was someone else. As soon as Tobi was unmasked he lost his badassery and turned into a cry baby (which he originally was anyway).

But...but...he is kinda adorable as a cry-baby! .....>_______________>

Interesting Genius

my first guess was obito once I saw how his mask was based on the one eye he had with the shiringan

Wealthy Player

25,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Over Easy 100
  • Gaian 50
It was years ago, so I don't remember..but I think I always figured it was Madara dramallama

Hygienic Genius

3,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
I figured it was him XD I was honestly A little let down by how obvious it actually was.
Someone else said he became a cry by and thats so true!

Divine Knight

11,050 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
Hey this post is quite fun. smile Just thought about coming around forums

Distinct Seeker

you're not real late. you're just too late...
I thought this since Tobi was introduced but everyone said I was an idiot for thinking that because Obito is dead. But come on it's Naruto, ANYTHING can happen. emotion_donotwant emotion_brofist

Invisible Detective

9,325 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Hygienic Genius

fancynancy11
BubbIeRainbow

But...but...he is kinda adorable as a cry-baby! .....>_______________>

He's a villain, he's not supposed to be adorable. emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas