• Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
SASUNARU :UUUU

Friendly Inquisitor

9,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
not trying to sound dumb but i dont get it O.o like u said something u have to say to the threads and then that video i just dont see the connection

ritsuka909's Waifu

Hilarious Spotter

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100
cuttinggem
not trying to sound dumb but i dont get it O.o like u said something u have to say to the threads and then that video i just dont see the connection

NARUDURRRR....NARUHINA VS NARUSAKU THREADS ARE BIG SMELLY FARTS!!! ...get it now ?

9,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Official HinataHyuga
cuttinggem

NARUDURRRR....NARUHINA VS NARUSAKU THREADS ARE BIG SMELLY FARTS!!! ...get it now ?

i get that part amd i think it's funny but when u actually click on the link idk i dont see why that video is called that idk

ritsuka909's Waifu

Hilarious Spotter

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100
cuttinggem
Official HinataHyuga
cuttinggem

i get that part amd i think it's funny but when u actually click on the link idk i dont see why that video is called that idk

just go somewhere

9,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Official HinataHyuga
cuttinggem
Official HinataHyuga
cuttinggem

just go somewhere

i was just trying to know how it had any relevance to it, dont have to be mean.

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Those threads are pointless becuase it is up to Kishimoto. If he wants Naruto to be with Sakura or Hinata, he will be with her. Hell, for all we know, he could just kill off Naruto in the end, so nob0dy will get him. At least then, all the fans could unite....to commit murder! twisted

ritsuka909's Waifu

Hilarious Spotter

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100
cuttinggem
Official HinataHyuga
cuttinggem
Official HinataHyuga
cuttinggem

just go somewhere

its a joke on how pointless thous threads are.I'm not trying to be mean but it was kinda clear to everyone else ._. this is kinda killing the joke

ritsuka909's Waifu

Hilarious Spotter

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100
Princess Ajejandra Fair
Those threads are pointless becuase it is up to Kishimoto. If he wants Naruto to be with Sakura or Hinata, he will be with her. Hell, for all we know, he could just kill off Naruto in the end, so nob0dy will get him. At least then, all the fans could unite....to commit murder! twisted

xDD soo true

9,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Official HinataHyuga
cuttinggem
Official HinataHyuga
cuttinggem
Official HinataHyuga
cuttinggem

just go somewhere

its a joke on how pointless thous threads are.I'm not trying to be mean but it was kinda clear to everyone else ._. this is kinda killing the joke

oo lol heeee sorry didnt mean to be a joke killer its sometimes hard for me to see stuff like that but well now that i get it pretty funny

ritsuka909's Waifu

Hilarious Spotter

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100
cuttinggem
Official HinataHyuga
cuttinggem
Official HinataHyuga
cuttinggem

just go somewhere

oo lol heeee sorry didnt mean to be a joke killer its sometimes hard for me to see stuff like that but well now that i get it pretty funny

*Hug* Aww it's ok,I kill jokes all the time xDD so it's no biggy

ritsuka909's Waifu

Hilarious Spotter

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100
bump sorry to many of these
naruhina is more cuter yes but narusaku makes more sec dont you think cuz naruto and sakura are together like alwayz it makes you think dont it really think about it

ritsuka909's Waifu

Hilarious Spotter

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Profitable 100
BabyKikyo09
naruhina is more cuter yes but narusaku makes more sec dont you think cuz naruto and sakura are together like alwayz it makes you think dont it really think about it

So you just want Hinata to stop working with her team and just go to Naruto's ??? I don't think Hinata character would do that :/ and I don't really care about NaruHina or NaruSaku.

No well I kinda do but I'm just personally tried of all those threads people make for it because there's a lot of people,not you. That can't accept other people's opinion and than goes into a big argument which is sometimes entertaining but really annoying at times.

Like how I'm NaruHina fan but I don't try to bring someone down for being a NaruSaku fan and understand what thier saying because NaruHina the pairing does have some problems in it like every other Naru pairing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff