Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
lilcorazon209
Yes im 2 lazy 2 do apostrophes but i will b serious in college unlike u who's still need 2 probably pass the 8th grade. How can u call yourself calm when u said a full of potty mouth of bad words yaaawwwwwnnnnn im even laughing at what u r saying it's so booorrriiiiiiiinnngg. emotion_zzz

You won't get into college. No college would even want to accept you, even if you paid them.
Sorry dear, but I passed 8th grade with a G.P.A of 4.0.
Ignorance must be a bliss to you.

Junior Smoker

II_iMuddy_II
lilcorazon209
Yes im 2 lazy 2 do apostrophes but i will b serious in college unlike u who's still need 2 probably pass the 8th grade. How can u call yourself calm when u said a full of potty mouth of bad words yaaawwwwwnnnnn im even laughing at what u r saying it's so booorrriiiiiiiinnngg. emotion_zzz

You won't get into college. No college would even want to accept you, even if you paid them.
Sorry dear, but I passed 8th grade with a G.P.A of 4.0.
Ignorance must be a bliss to you.
Im graduating high school and heading to college they accept any1. Im going 2 get my diploma and with that i can find jobs and get myself an apartment with the money i get. U still need a way 2 catch up even though u have a 4.0. U still need 2 pass high school from Freshman through the 12 grade Goooood Luuuccck you're going 2 need it a loooot trust me it's difficult in jr year emotion_c8

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
lilcorazon209
Im graduating high school and heading to college they accept any1. Im going 2 get my diploma and with that i can find jobs and get myself an apartment with the money i get. U still need a way 2 catch up even though u have a 4.0. U still need 2 pass high school from Freshman through the 12 grade Goooood Luuuccck you're going 2 need it a loooot trust me it's difficult in jr year emotion_c8

No they don't, anyone, I highly doubt one would hire you as am employee. lol
I have no difficulty passing high school.

Junior Smoker

II_iMuddy_II
lilcorazon209

No they don't, anyone, I highly doubt one would hire you as am employee. lol
I have no difficulty passing high school.
My parents r putting me in college already finding like private college school whee but that's when i graduate of coarse then im set 2 go 2 college i do have 2 take test at 1st so that's when i get serious and try 2 pass it which i will and enter college. What about u still school for you and homework. Oh almost forgot u gonna need 2 pass a test also to pass high school if not u r going 2 have 2 repeat high school until u pass it. Which those people called super seniors some people r 2 their 20's and even haven't passed the test Gooood Luuuck agian. cool

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
lilcorazon209

My parents r putting me in college already finding like private college school whee but that's when i graduate of coarse then im set 2 go 2 college i do have 2 take test at 1st so that's when i get serious and try 2 pass it which i will and enter college. What about u still school for you and homework. Oh almost forgot u gonna need 2 pass a test also to pass high school if not u r going 2 have 2 repeat high school until u pass it. Which those people called super seniors some people r 2 their 20's and even haven't passed the test Gooood Luuuck agian. cool

There's no surprise if you failed the test. Look at your grammar right now, it's absolutely horrifying.
Highschool exit exam is nothing to worry about. I can pass that easily.

Junior Smoker

II_iMuddy_II
lilcorazon209

There's no surprise if you failed the test. Look at your grammar right now, it's absolutely horrifying.
Highschool exit exam is nothing to worry about. I can pass that easily.
That's becaz it's nothing but bubbling the answers but of coarse there is an essay 2. I got serious in writing and passed it. It's part math and English there's a hint so start studying girl trust me Math is easy at 1st but hard in the ending. English is more easy so easy. hehe Good Luck agaaaaiiiin emotion_c8

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
lilcorazon209
That's becaz it's nothing but bubbling the answers but of coarse there is an essay 2. I got serious in writing and passed it. It's part math and English there's a hint so start studying girl trust me Math is easy at 1st but hard in the ending. English is more easy so easy. hehe Good Luck agaaaaiiiin emotion_c8

The exam has a 90% of passing rate. No need to study. lol
[/color
]

Junior Smoker

II_iMuddy_II
lilcorazon209

[/color
]
Really will you'll c hehe Gooood Luuuccck cool

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
lilcorazon209
II_iMuddy_II
lilcorazon209

[/color
]

Sorry I won't be needing luck.

Junior Smoker

II_iMuddy_II
lilcorazon209
II_iMuddy_II
lilcorazon209

[/color
]

Fine stuuuuuudy harrrrrrrrrd cool

Junior Smoker

NAAAAAAAARRRRRUUUHIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNAAAAAA heart

Quotable Genius

lilcorazon209
NAAAAAAAARRRRRUUUHIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNAAAAAA heart

=O Everyone knows the people of Naruto are a-sexual. They reproduce by mitosis, cuz no one will FUKIN GET WITH ANYONE ELSE and if they do, they wind up like this v v v v v v cuz we all know love is fatal if you live in Konoha.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quotable Genius

II_iMuddy_II
lilcorazon209
II_iMuddy_II
lilcorazon209

[/color
]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Are you one of those people that hate everything that is imperfect and spend 90% of their time pointing out to people that they are imperfect and refuse to become part of the society that breeds stupid people? o.O you would get along with my brother, he fights every day to not hang himself in his closet because the world is just so effing illogical.

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Hatake Kakashi-sann
II_iMuddy_II
lilcorazon209
II_iMuddy_II
lilcorazon209

[/color
]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Are you one of those people that hate everything that is imperfect and spend 90% of their time pointing out to people that they are imperfect and refuse to become part of the society that breeds stupid people? o.O you would get along with my brother, he fights every day to not hang himself in his closet because the world is just so effing illogical.

Are you one of those people are drop dead stupid?
No, i don't hate everything that is imperfect. I prefer imperfection over the deadly boring perfection majority of times. Did your mother drop you on the head or were you born with a pea-sized brain? I am part of the society, once you're born it's too late to turn back. Second of all, I don't spend 90% of the time pointing out other people's errors, never did.
Your stupidity is not entertaining.

Quotable Genius

II_iMuddy_II
Hatake Kakashi-sann
II_iMuddy_II
lilcorazon209
II_iMuddy_II
lilcorazon209

[/color
]

Are you one of those people are drop dead stupid?
No, i don't hate everything that is imperfect. I prefer imperfection over the deadly boring perfection majority of times. Did your mother drop you on the head or were you born with a pea-sized brain? I am part of the society, once you're born it's too late to turn back. Second of all, I don't spend 90% of the time pointing out other people's errors, never did.
Your stupidity is not entertaining.

XD Your response is exactly why I asked. Can you tell me in your honest opinion who is an absolutely intelligent person?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff