Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Detective

9,325 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Good start. Really good start but as all stories go gets bland in the middle and then s**t picks up in the end.

Shirtless Fairy

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Listen to Satan
Good start. Really good start but as all stories go gets bland in the middle and then s**t picks up in the end.

i think the direct opposite, when i watched the original i loved it continued to watch got really good before i knew it tried to watch the old stuff, and it was so cheesy...

Genius

Epiphany of Nothingness
I read a lot of negative stuff ( alot I say) about the flaws and mistakes, Kishi puts in the series. When there is a lot, there are also many good things we can love about the seires. So in this thread lets celebrate what we love about Naruto, from the Akatsuki to the Zabuza arc!

Mastering Kuramas Chackra and Mastering Sage Mode + Rasenshuriken And Hatred

Invisible Detective

9,325 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
94SasukeUchiha
Listen to Satan

i think the direct opposite, when i watched the original i loved it continued to watch got really good before i knew it tried to watch the old stuff, and it was so cheesy...

ok

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I like the humour, it can be very funny at times though also incredibly scary and serious at others!

Malevolent Genius

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • PvP 200
k...things I like about Naruto....I like Lee's uni brow rofl !And I like Ino! Ino is awesome! If I had her ability, I would posses my friends to see how long I could fool people!
Naruto
Hinata emotion_dealwithit
Epic fighting
Naruto's God Mod (AKA Nine Tailed Chakra Mode)
The Return of the Hokages
Lee roundhouse kicking Madara inn half emotion_awesome
Tobi who was funny
Fuuton: Rasenshuriken
Sharingan
Humor
Epic osts
plot
And yes the fillers emotion_dealwithit
RAMEN emotion_omnomnom

Quick Reply

Submit