Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Browser

6,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
The Amaterasu
Everything. I love everything about this series. It's the only series that's made me laugh, cry, inspired, etc.

Yes it has some flaws, like the disturbing fact Haku is a boy but looks and sounds exactly like a girl.
But, it's one of the most amazing series ever. Even though I'm on edge of wanting to not keep up with it anymore, since Kishi loves killing off characters that makes people's hearts break. But, I have faith that there'll be a decent ending to it.

Wait.. did you mean the character Naruto? oh, well... my bad. emotion_awesome
Nope the series in general. I started reading the Manga in Fifth grade and I asked my friend why Haku is referred to as a "he" and then my friend said Haku was a male. I gave him a weird look then went on reading.
Epiphany of Nothingness
The Amaterasu
Everything. I love everything about this series. It's the only series that's made me laugh, cry, inspired, etc.

Yes it has some flaws, like the disturbing fact Haku is a boy but looks and sounds exactly like a girl.
But, it's one of the most amazing series ever. Even though I'm on edge of wanting to not keep up with it anymore, since Kishi loves killing off characters that makes people's hearts break. But, I have faith that there'll be a decent ending to it.

Nope the series in general. I started reading the Manga in Fifth grade and I asked my friend why Haku is referred to as a "he" and then my friend said Haku was a male. I gave him a weird look then went on reading.

I'm starting to understand why he wore that fake anbu mask now. lol

Anxious Browser

6,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
The Amaterasu
Epiphany of Nothingness
The Amaterasu

I'm starting to understand why he wore that fake anbu mask now. lol

I still secretly think he is a girl. lol

Timid Defender

9,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
94SasukeUchiha
Epiphany of Nothingness
94SasukeUchiha
Epiphany of Nothingness
I read a lot of negative stuff ( alot I say) about the flaws and mistakes, Kishi puts in the series. When there is a lot, there are also many good things we can love about the seires. So in this thread lets celebrate what we love about Naruto, from the Akatsuki to the Zabuza arc!

*Emotion
*character build up
*music Takanashi Yasuharu & Toshiro Madsuda
*Long story (fillers annoying, but the non filler isnt just a bunch of random filler villains and plot like most animes, a well driven building plot with set villains, and villains working for those higher villains each with great significance to past, present and future!!!)
*suspense
*unknown villain (tobi for 400 mangas thats a record!)
*epic battle sequence
*God mod (9 tails) (hopefully a future sage of 6 paths awakening in Naruto moment)
*Guts (Never gives up even after hes splattered over the floor)
* Flowing story line (Genious who linked Narutos parents, Danzo, tobi, Madara, Obito, Itachi, sasuke and all the storys together very well = Good job KISHI MOJO!)
*Dramatic backrounds and flash backs for main characters
*The theme of both the villains and heros after the same goal of peace with different means (I LOVE THIS)
*Villains become heroes (Itachi LOVE IT) (Nagato my respects to your grave) (OBITO screw you! Unless you turn out the same!)
You have quite alot things you love.

Oh yes Naruto is my favorite anime, been watching it since 2005, and Fairytail is the next closest thing i know of that fits most of these blanks so its second, Code geass takes 3rd because of the peace theme that was done beautifully and good story although it was to short for me to really get into it and had a few weird side confusing moments with the Gods of Geass and such but the rest was good lol... Lelouchs brain reminds me of shikamaru, so that also makes it great and how he uses his geass and brain is unthinkable at times what a brain lol... Sould eater oh forgot to add to listhas beatiful art with great color, also has great battle sequence and emotion, its only 50 episodes long but takes 4th, and 5th for the most part is one piece... Im only on episode 50 so im not to into it yet im sure it gets better, if anything its not up there because of the really cheesy moments and characters, also the fact that its most usually a random villain every time which i dont really like that lol, no story line really developing all to much yet other than hes after one piece thats about it lol....

All This For Me as well. I never Realy payed mind to the flaws, Never cared, nor pointed them out. If It Was not For Naruto I would Not be drawing Anime Nor Loving it. Aka I love the style Of The anime. It Inspired me.

Shy Phantom

Epiphany of Nothingness
I read a lot of negative stuff ( alot I say) about the flaws and mistakes, Kishi puts in the series. When there is a lot, there are also many good things we can love about the seires. So in this thread lets celebrate what we love about Naruto, from the Akatsuki to the Zabuza arc!

User Image

This opening.

Shy Phantom

Pretty much everything.

Naruto's character as a whole. Just...everything.

Neji's character as a whole was deep and I really liked his back story, as well as the way they developed him over time.

Kakashi's character. Don't even get me started on how much I love his story.

And then Gaara's speech before the beggining of the war, that was pure epicness formed into words. I loved it and I totally didn't cry or anything. -looks away with a pouty face-
94SasukeUchiha
Epiphany of Nothingness

*Emotion
*Character build up
*music Takanashi Yasuharu & Toshiro Madsuda
*Long story (fillers annoying, but the non filler isnt just a bunch of random filler villains and plot like most animes, a well driven building plot with set villains, and villains working for those higher villains each with great significance to past, present and future!!!)--- too effing long....
*suspense
*unknown villain (tobi for 400 mangas thats a record!)---bad excuse to continue this 'story'.....
*epic battle sequence
*God mod (9 tails) (hopefully a future sage of 6 paths awakening in Naruto moment)for once I'll agree with you but for all the wrong reasons: GOD MOD? What kind of praise worthy plot device is THAT?
*Guts (Never gives up even after hes splattered over the floor)----....if you want guts and a struggle watch Elfen Lied.....
* Flowing story line (Genious who linked Narutos parents, Danzo, tobi, Madara, Obito, Itachi, sasuke and all the storys together very well = Good job KISHI MOJO!)
*Dramatic backrounds and flash backs for main characters---oh! When you say main characters, do you mean the first few we were introduced to in the VERY BEGINNING? Like say naruto, sasuke, Kakashi and the girl nobody sees anymore SAKURA?
*The theme of both the villains and heros after the same goal of peace with different means (I LOVE THIS)---yes yes THE SAME......
*Villains become heroes (Itachi LOVE IT) (Nagato my respects to your grave) (OBITO screw you! Unless you turn out the same!)---what kind of despicable Villain is that?
*Add art done beatifuly, (character design done good in full bright colors, epic battle sequence without making the cartoon a very dark anime, as im not to big a fan of those...)
.........I honestly agree with you on that note-- I can't deny kishimoto is a good artist.....tho that's his only talent in my opinion,
Epiphany of Nothingness
there's a REASON there's so much 'negative' stuff out there. The zabuza arc was brilliant, but that was one of kishimoto's few shining moments as a writer.some of That negative stuff is the truth from people who know what good writing is.

Aged Sex Symbol

I love how all the characters I love are dead.

I'm serious.

I used to follow Bleach religiously, but I gave it up after I realized Kubo does not treat his characters with dignity. They are used once, and aren't even given the privilege of a heroic death. They are literally forgotten about, and (to add insult to injury) are replaced with new characters very similar to themselves. I, personally, would much rather see a character I'm attached to die for the right reasons than be put on a shelf.

At least when Kishimoto puts someone six feet under, he has them go out as a badass.

Winner

-Jiraiya, nuff said.
-when characters are killed I actually cared.

I find it hard to pick a favorite character ;A;

Winner

SS_ShitStorm
I love how all the characters I love are dead.

I'm serious.

I used to follow Bleach religiously, but I gave it up after I realized Kubo does not treat his characters with dignity. They are used once, and aren't even given the privilege of a heroic death. They are literally forgotten about, and (to add insult to injury) are replaced with new characters very similar to themselves. I, personally, would much rather see a character I'm attached to die for the right reasons than be put on a shelf.

At least when Kishimoto puts someone six feet under, he has them go out as a badass.

ero-sennin D; D; D;

Interesting Genius

I love how naruto is so cool but realistic at the same time

Friendly Genius

5,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Epiphany of Nothingness

surprised

Dangerous Lunatic

I actually really enjoy the series and its fanbase. A lot of the artwork is beautiful! And there are some talented writers who make great fics. I wouldn't know good writing, but I'm willing to bet that a lot of people that do complain probably don't, either.

I like the concept of ninjas and jutsu- especially the kind of stuff you can come up with during fights. I think my favorite arcs were Zabuza's, and Gaara's retrieval. The story seems too drawn out in my opinion, but it makes sense to keep continuing something that's obviously so successful. Might as well milk it- especially if writing manga is what you do for a living. I think people need to cut him some slack- I'm sure he's under a s**t ton of pressure to come up with new things constantly, trying to keep things interesting for the readers, etc.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff