Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Browser

6,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
I read a lot of negative stuff ( alot I say) about the flaws and mistakes, Kishi puts in the series. When there is a lot, there are also many good things we can love about the seires. So in this thread lets celebrate what we love about Naruto, from the Akatsuki to the Zabuza arc!

Shirtless Fairy

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Epiphany of Nothingness
I read a lot of negative stuff ( alot I say) about the flaws and mistakes, Kishi puts in the series. When there is a lot, there are also many good things we can love about the seires. So in this thread lets celebrate what we love about Naruto, from the Akatsuki to the Zabuza arc!

*Emotion
*character build up
*music Takanashi Yasuharu & Toshiro Madsuda
*Long story (fillers annoying, but the non filler isnt just a bunch of random filler villains and plot like most animes, a well driven building plot with set villains, and villains working for those higher villains each with great significance to past, present and future!!!)
*suspense
*unknown villain (tobi for 400 mangas thats a record!)
*epic battle sequence
*God mod (9 tails) (hopefully a future sage of 6 paths awakening in Naruto moment)
*Guts (Never gives up even after hes splattered over the floor)
* Flowing story line (Genious who linked Narutos parents, Danzo, tobi, Madara, Obito, Itachi, sasuke and all the storys together very well = Good job KISHI MOJO!)
*Dramatic backrounds and flash backs for main characters
*The theme of both the villains and heros after the same goal of peace with different means (I LOVE THIS)
*Villains become heroes (Itachi LOVE IT) (Nagato my respects to your grave) (OBITO screw you! Unless you turn out the same!)
*Add art done beatifuly, (character design done good in full bright colors, epic battle sequence without making the cartoon a very dark anime, as im not to big a fan of those...)

Anxious Browser

6,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
94SasukeUchiha
Epiphany of Nothingness

*Emotion
*character build up
*Long story (fillers annoying, but the non filler isnt just a bunch of random filler villains and plot like most animes, a well driven building plot with set villains, and villains working for those higher villains each with great significance to past, present and future!!!)
*suspense
*epic battle sequence
*God mod (9 tails) (hopefully a future sage of 6 paths awakening in Naruto moment)
* Flowing story line (Genious who linked Narutos parents, Danzo, tobi, Madara, Obito, Itachi, sasuke and all the storys together very well = Good job KISHI MOJO!)
*The theme of both the villains and heros after the same goal of peace with different means (I LOVE THIS)
*Villains become heroes (Itachi LOVE IT) (Nagato my respects to your grave) (OBITO screw you! Unless you turn out the same!)
You have quite alot things you love.

Shirtless Fairy

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Epiphany of Nothingness
94SasukeUchiha
Epiphany of Nothingness

*Emotion
*character build up
*suspense
*epic battle sequence
You have quite alot things you love.

Oh yes Naruto is my favorite anime, been watching it since 2005, and Fairytail is the next closest thing i know of that fits most of these blanks so its second, Code geass takes 3rd because of the peace theme that was done beautifully and good story although it was to short for me to really get into it and had a few weird side confusing moments with the Gods of Geass and such but the rest was good lol... Lelouchs brain reminds me of shikamaru, so that also makes it great and how he uses his geass and brain is unthinkable at times what a brain lol... Sould eater oh forgot to add to listhas beatiful art with great color, also has great battle sequence and emotion, its only 50 episodes long but takes 4th, and 5th for the most part is one piece... Im only on episode 50 so im not to into it yet im sure it gets better, if anything its not up there because of the really cheesy moments and characters, also the fact that its most usually a random villain every time which i dont really like that lol, no story line really developing all to much yet other than hes after one piece thats about it lol....

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Itachi, god mode, ninjas, explosions, emotional stuff, villains, good guys, the plot, plot twists, the story line, eh... Jutsus... Eh... Lol.
I mean, it has flaws, but I still like it.

Seeker

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I love Everything about him!!! heart heart heart heart heart

Sparkly Prophet

i only follow cause friends do =P
but i love what used to be little ninjas learning

Dangerous Poster

15,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Timid Bunny

5,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
naruto is annoying but cute XD

Interesting Gaian

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
i have a naruto collection ._.

Liberal Capitalist

9,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
What I like about Naruto is that, it's deep. They make so many errors and, that's the point. If you have a life-long goal, which Naruto has, your journey to a dream is many miles away. Life is filled with hardships. Without them, there is a no such thing as "real" dream. You can't just wish for it then, "poof" it's there. You have to work yourself off. There's the point of Naruto.

- Kuro-Chan.

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Kurothekuroichi
What I like about Naruto is that, it's deep. They make so many errors and, that's the point. If you have a life-long goal, which Naruto has, your journey to a dream is many miles away. Life is filled with hardships. Without them, there is a no such thing as "real" dream. You can't just wish for it then, "poof" it's there. You have to work yourself off. There's the point of Naruto.
Epiphany of Nothingness

There are many many many things that I love about Naruto! What I love about it the most is the characters' personalities, missions, drama, and how the show has both lots of action and comedy! Even though there are errors, I still love the show no matter what. c:
I personally like the way the characters are drawn. In my eyes, the way they are drawn fits the personality. Also the romance, because it keeps you guessing heart
Everything. I love everything about this series. It's the only series that's made me laugh, cry, inspired, etc.

Yes it has some flaws, like the disturbing fact Haku is a boy but looks and sounds exactly like a girl.
But, it's one of the most amazing series ever. Even though I'm on edge of wanting to not keep up with it anymore, since Kishi loves killing off characters that makes people's hearts break. But, I have faith that there'll be a decent ending to it.

Wait.. did you mean the character Naruto? oh, well... my bad. emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces