Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Millionaire

Feel free to share your thoughts

1) wtf gave birth to Kisame
2) why tf didn't Nejibget ressurected so he could run the Hyuga since he wouldn't have the cage-bird-seal anymore?
3) why are Uchiha a bunch of pussies?
4) why don't Sakura and Sasuke love Salad? I mean her name tho obviously they don't love her
5) why is Sakura a stay at home mom?
6) Sasuke is a sneaky b*****d for trying not to pay child support
7) are Sasuke and Sakura even married?
8 )I always imagined Hinata to literally explode when having sex with Naruto
9) ^that must've been some awkward a** sex
10) where's Killer Bee's Queen bee??? HMM?! HMM?!

I have more but don't want to rant

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Is Gaara still a virgin?

Aged Sex Symbol

Quote:
where's Killer Bee's Queen bee??? HMM?! HMM?! "

I'm juts gonna go ahead and assume it's TT's literal "Queen Bee"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And they live happily ever after perusing a modest living as beekeepers in SE america

(Sweet Jesus how the ******** did I d**k up that post so hard?)

Tipsy Detective

Why is Neji dead and Sasuke alive? (By the way, I was a supporter of Sasuke until he didn't know what he was doing.) I guess that includes all of the characters. Most of them were too stoic or changeable in the wrong ways. Sasuke should've never have become good. But that was for the Sasu/Saku supporters. (Which I was sadly a part of) Otherwise, they would've ended up with Naru/Saku inadvertently killing off Hinata.

Did Kakashi end up with Might or what?

Why so many families? Neji could've had a family with Tenten.

Too many characters never properly used except for a one of those camera shots.

Greatest problems were the trolling on Naruto's father and the Tobi thing. Everyone knew.

I wanted to see Karin and Suigetsu end up together. Very displeased.

Will add more when I remember. This was too frustrating. I caved on this manga several times.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
5) Why is Sakura a stay at home mom?

Who says she is? Like Tenten, Choji, Kiba etc they are what Kikashi, Guy, Iruka and co were back when Naruto and co were kids, they had normal jobs but they STILL went on missions etc, Sakura, Shikamaru, Choji etc just probably ask someone to babysit their kids whilst they are away and come back (and in some cases we can forget about babysitting as one parent obviously may stay home whilst the other goes or they don't need to worry because they don't have kids) in a few days time after the mission is done. They are 'todays' team that is sent out on the more dangerous missions so we just see Sakura as a stay at home mother because she probably didn't have any missions at the time the final manga chapter was written.

Sasuke is STILL with Sakura so why would he need to pay child support? It is basically like a father who is always at work and his mother takes care of the children, the child may grow up setting his father once every other two weeks due to him working so much BUT that doesn't mean he loves Sakura and his child any less.

Not that I like the pairing just playing devils advocate.

You DO realize that regardless if Naruto has the fox inside of him or not he IS just a NORMAL guy right? Which means that even if he has the stamina for massive amounts of rough sex it doesn't mean he WILL use that stamina for massive amounts of rough sex. Wasn't one of the things they taught at the Academy was how to limit yourself and save your chakra spending and stamina in case you REALLY needed it? And I don't think sex is a 'really need it' situation, he would use some stamina, obviously, but not anywhere near enough to do damage to Hinata, he would be in control of that.

Also Naruto has subdued Kurama and pretty much made it his equal (instead of being ruled by it) that I think he could have a normal sex session with Hinata just like any other person can have sex with their significant other.

Devout Bibliophile

Nafretiti

You DO realize that regardless if Naruto has the fox inside of him or not he IS just a NORMAL guy right? Which means that even if he has the stamina for massive amounts of rough sex it doesn't mean he WILL use that stamina for massive amounts of rough sex. Wasn't one of the things they taught at the Academy was how to limit yourself and save your chakra spending and stamina in case you REALLY needed it? And I don't think sex is a 'really need it' situation, he would use some stamina, obviously, but not anywhere near enough to do damage to Hinata, he would be in control of that.

Also Naruto has subdued Kurama and pretty much made it his equal (instead of being ruled by it) that I think he could have a normal sex session with Hinata just like any other person can have sex with their significant other.

I think the person means that since Hinata can barely be around Naruto in normal situations without blushing like crazy and sometimes even fainting, how is she going to be naked with him without having an aneurysm? I imagine Hinata spent approximately 67% of their honeymoon unconscious while Naruto took a lot of cold showers.
(And now I need a shower--a bleach shower--because I actually thought about Naruto and Hinata having sex. emotion_puke )

Kawaii Shounen

Itachi -ox
Is Gaara still a virgin?

I hope he is emotion_awesome

also about sakura and sasuke, not even kishimoto knows about that.
so... he's gonna come up with a plan and he's gonna release it
on the next naruto movie.

Aged Sex Symbol

Nafretiti

I find it unsettling that you actually calculated the risk of exploding during sex with Naruto.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
SS_ShitStorm
Nafretiti

I find it unsettling that you actually calculated the risk of exploding during sex with Naruto.

LOL this is where my perverted self and my more logical calculating self meet, most of the time I wouldn't give a s**t and just think '*insert perverted giggling here* yay, Hinata and Naruto sex, yay! *Insert perverted giggling here*' but other times...well...you get me calculating anime character sex sessions...

Wealthy Millionaire

SS_ShitStorm
Nafretiti

rofl rofl rofl

Wealthy Millionaire

Nafretiti
5) Why is Sakura a stay at home mom?

Who says she is? Like Tenten, Choji, Kiba etc they are what Kikashi, Guy, Iruka and co were back when Naruto and co were kids, they had normal jobs but they STILL went on missions etc, Sakura, Shikamaru, Choji etc just probably ask someone to babysit their kids whilst they are away and come back (and in some cases we can forget about babysitting as one parent obviously may stay home whilst the other goes or they don't need to worry because they don't have kids) in a few days time after the mission is done. They are 'todays' team that is sent out on the more dangerous missions so we just see Sakura as a stay at home mother because she probably didn't have any missions at the time the final manga chapter was written.

Sasuke is STILL with Sakura so why would he need to pay child support? It is basically like a father who is always at work and his mother takes care of the children, the child may grow up setting his father once every other two weeks due to him working so much BUT that doesn't mean he loves Sakura and his child any less.

Not that I like the pairing just playing devils advocate.

I think she is a stay at home just the fact that when you first see her she is in the house cleaning. I mean you can't blame me for assuming it lol and I don't think Sasuke is at home that often so I said that

Shtruglotz's Husband

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
SS_ShitStorm
Nafretiti

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff