Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Hmm. Kabuto and Sasuke are both at sannin level but they have no village and are rogue ninja so they can't be titled as sannin. However i do believe Sasuke could kick Kabuto's snake a** anyday. i do think that Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke should be the next great sannin. They should be the ones that the generation after Knohamaru's generation idolizes as the great sannin.

Wheezing Gawker

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Sasuke will win, because he has his p***y sharingan eyes.

1,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
blah blah blah... yesh sasuke does have the [stke] p**** [strke] sharingan but that doesnt mean he is going to win... i mean he had the sharingan when he sparred with/lost to rock lee... so -shrug- just bcuz you can see your oppenent's movements doesnt mean anything. :p cool
Since Kabuto has no village, he's like a b*stard sannin student and doesn't deserve to be called one.

1,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
hey FoundMyOldAccount you was wrong for tha cool but its completey understandable... i still say kabuto can be called a sannin, i mean he's a sage for crying out loud.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

I just have to point out that "3 legendary Sannin" is a bit redundant because "Sannin" translates to "three ninja" neutral
So you're saying "3 legendary 3 ninja".

Business Businessman

That makes 3 sets of triads. Lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out