• Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
littlemisshotstuff101
Dark Hunter Akala
StarniteX
Dark Hunter Akala
StarniteX
*gasp* What are you talking about!?!?!?!?!?!? The first opening song was great!!!

are you kidding me?

Are you kidding me? Whenever I listen to that song, it reminds me of when I first decided to watch Naruto, an anime and manga I've come to know and love with all my heart. How could I not love the first opening song?

while i enjoy nruto, theres much better animes out there. also, that doesnt mean you have to like the songs.
wow obsess much? lol

obsess how? it is the point of the thread lol.

Familiar Shapeshifter

Dark Hunter Akala
StarniteX
Dark Hunter Akala
StarniteX
*gasp* What are you talking about!?!?!?!?!?!? The first opening song was great!!!

are you kidding me?

Are you kidding me? Whenever I listen to that song, it reminds me of when I first decided to watch Naruto, an anime and manga I've come to know and love with all my heart. How could I not love the first opening song?

while i enjoy nruto, theres much better animes out there. also, that doesnt mean you have to like the songs.

Yeah, I know, I know. I know it probably sounds pretty cheesy, but Naruto was like one of the first animes I ever watched and it'll always hold a special place in my heart. That's why I like that opening. sweatdrop

Aged Sex Symbol

I much prefer the "GO" opening.

WE AH FIGHTANG DREMAHS~

2,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Dark Hunter Akala
littlemisshotstuff101
Dark Hunter Akala
StarniteX
Dark Hunter Akala
StarniteX

are you kidding me?

wow obsess much? lol

i kno but the way someone said it made it like they obeyed naruto donate everyone all i need is 2 gaia cash and 225 coinz if u dont want to shut da f** up and dont say anything

Business Guildsman

8,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
littlemisshotstuff101
Dark Hunter Akala
littlemisshotstuff101
Dark Hunter Akala
StarniteX

wow obsess much? lol

i kno but the way someone said it made it like they obeyed naruto donate everyone all i need is 2 gaia cash and 225 coinz if u dont want to shut da f** up and dont say anything

well it definitely wasnt me. i dont beg. i dont need to. ive been a gaian since the dinosaurs died out.

Familiar Shapeshifter

Replacement Sai
If you're talking about the first American opening, that was a little irritating. xd I think the German opening is hilarious.

Oh god no. I was talking about the Japanese opening. I had to go watch the German opening after you mentioned. Dude, it's like 100x better than the American one!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff