Welcome to Gaia! ::

Akiru chan
He might get heart burn though...
I can see that.

Now I'm imagining Manda looking at Kisame and Zetsu and going, "I hate fish sticks, and vegatables are for rabbits."

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Well, we might never know what goes on in Sasuke's mind...
LOL yeah I can see that.. but Deidara might be the cause of his really discomfort... might give him some gas... LOL.
Mmmm...

I'd eat Deidara too.

OMGWAITNO.

*sob*

That came out right...
MooMooJuice
Arden Zeal
Great idea, Akiru!

Heh, like I said in the main thread... they always say it's the cute ones you should watch out for. And Sui is very cute. whee

I'm guessing we're still with Kisame and Itachi. It'll be nice to get some backstory on Sui.

Yes. Suigetsu is such a cute character. I would love to know more about him.
And the sooner the better. biggrin

Though I wonder if this means we'll get some more back story on Karin or Juugo?
I think we'll be seeing more of Juugo's past... but I wonder about Karin. Right now, the only 'past' we'd be getting with her is when they reveil what it is 'she did to Sasuke'.
Frankly, I think Karin's past would be a waste of time.

Shino deserves a past more than she does.

And I finally figured out why I don't like Karin- she reminds me of Raiji/Rage from Gravitation.

She's just the sort of overly-opinionated-and-violent person that pisses me off. Just like Karin.

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Tenten deserves a past too.
Ruingaraf
MooMooJuice
Arden Zeal
Great idea, Akiru!

Heh, like I said in the main thread... they always say it's the cute ones you should watch out for. And Sui is very cute. whee

I'm guessing we're still with Kisame and Itachi. It'll be nice to get some backstory on Sui.

Yes. Suigetsu is such a cute character. I would love to know more about him.
And the sooner the better. biggrin

Though I wonder if this means we'll get some more back story on Karin or Juugo?
I think we'll be seeing more of Juugo's past... but I wonder about Karin. Right now, the only 'past' we'd be getting with her is when they reveil what it is 'she did to Sasuke'.
Frankly, I think Karin's past would be a waste of time.

Shino deserves a past more than she does.

And I finally figured out why I don't like Karin- she reminds me of Raiji/Rage from Gravitation.

She's just the sort of overly-opinionated-and-violent person that pisses me off. Just like Karin.

I really don't care who's past we see as long as it moves the plot along and gives us some answers...

As for Karin... I like her... and just haven't seen anything that pisses me off about her... going into her past might make me hate her or give reason behind her actions.
Kuritomo Hikari
Damn... The Uchiha have an arms shop?
Of course. The Uchiha were a big clan.
Kuritomo Hikari
YES.

... so does Lee, from before the Academy.

What inspired him to be a ninja?

WHY CAN'T HE DO NINJUTSU/GENJUTSU?

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ruingaraf
Kuritomo Hikari

It's thanks to that now I have a mental image of Sasuke being a gangsta... And Akiru's gonna draw that fan art.
Kalio
Kuritomo Hikari
YES.

Yes, but Arden knows more than anyone that Shino needs a past.

Though... if anyone on Team 8 is gonna be a glory hog, it's Kiba, so I'm good if the spoiler is true. biggrin
Kuritomo Hikari
Ruingaraf
Kuritomo Hikari

It's thanks to that now I have a mental image of Sasuke being a gangsta... And Akiru's gonna draw that fan art.

Hey, well, I'm qupting this:

Akiru chan
Kalio
Akiru chan
Kuritomo Hikari
Or he could feed the Akatsuki to Manda...
LOL.... Snake Chow!

Kibbles and Bits!

Now Akatsuki flavored!

Get yours today!

Ok... ((needs to be shot for that))

Now I'm imagining Manda looking at Kisame and Zetsu and going, "I hate fish sticks, and vegatables are for rabbits."
LOL yeah I can see that.. but Deidara might be the cause of his really discomfort... might give him some gas... LOL.
Ruingaraf
Kalio
Kuritomo Hikari
YES.

Yes, but Arden knows more than anyone that Shino needs a past.

Though... if anyone on Team 8 is gonna be a glory hog, it's Kiba, so I'm good if the spoiler is true. biggrin
Oh Shiiiiiinooooooo...
Heeeeere, buggybuggybuggy...

*shot*

IF THERE IS A BUG IN DANGER OF BEING STEPPED ON, SHINO WILL BE THERE. FOR HE IS.... INSECT MAAAAAAN!!!
Shino is pretty awesome, though, for not having much spotlight. biggrin

Hey Arden- I drew a chibi Shino for you. I'll have to scan it tonight, remind me.

Actually, it's a series of comics about what the Naruto characters think of their fanbase... well, okay, some of it is just random crack. But most of it is the character's reactions to the fandom. And it all started with a chibi Shino that looked so cute people had to love him.

I drew it awhile ago... there's four pages of them. The first page has Shino, Kiba, Hinata, Neji, and Sasuke on it, and is colored. The rest aren't quite done yet.
Ruingaraf
Kuritomo Hikari
Ruingaraf
Kuritomo Hikari

Hey, well, I'm qupting this:

Akiru chan
Kalio
Akiru chan
Kuritomo Hikari
Or he could feed the Akatsuki to Manda...
LOL.... Snake Chow!

Kibbles and Bits!

Now Akatsuki flavored!

Get yours today!

Ok... ((needs to be shot for that))

Wait what?????

I am confused....

Whats this got to do with me??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out