Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yeah kinda makes ya think where kish is gonig with this... next we will have flying pigs.

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
...And Sasuke will say I love you to Sakura, and Naruto and Hinata will hook up.
No.... um... Sasuke will say I love you to Sakura... who will say hell no you left me... then runs off with the older brother leaving Sasuke with Naruto to make yaoi goodness.... Yup happy ending!

LOL...

kidding but I will be happy with your ending Kuri if you leave out the NaruHina.

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Well, from the confirmed spoilers it will seem that team Kurenai will have some character development.

Hopefully, Hinata will prove to be useful.

Edit: And I'm no fan of yaoi, as I've said before.
Whats so weird about talking cats. We have talking dogs, frogs turtles, snakes, you name it.
Someone hit me... please...

I forgot all about Pakkun and Gamabunta... is that spelt right???

So yeah talking cats sound normal. XD

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Akiru chan
Someone hit me... please...

I forgot all about Pakkun and Gamabunta... is that spelt right???

So yeah talking cats sound normal. XD

*lightly punches Akiru*

Yup. The summons are spelled right.
Team 8 back in the manga? I'll believe it when I see it. I know it says it's from Himajin, but I'm just not in the mood to get worked up only to find Shino is yet again not there. stare

Yeah, don't forget Gai's talking turtle, Manda, Enma, and Katsuyu while you're at it. Talking cats does sound just about normal.
I wonder if Sasuke can control and summon Manda???
Akiru chan
I wonder if Sasuke can control and summon Manda???
I hope so.

THAT'D BE SO KEWL.

Like, if he managed to grudgingly receive Manda's respect by being so kickass and kewler than Oro? It would be just awesome if he could summon him without that annoying sacrifice thing.

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Or he could feed the Akatsuki to Manda...
LOL.... Snake Chow!

Kibbles and Bits!

Now Akatsuki flavored!

Get yours today!

Ok... ((needs to be shot for that))
Manda doesn't seem to care how powerful the people fed to him are, as long as he gets enough.

I don't think the, what, 7 current members of Akatsuki, wait, minus Itachi, he's for Sasuke to kill most dead....

Manda would be hungry. Manda would probably eat Juugo or something.
He might get heart burn though...
ROFL!

I'm not sure Sasuke would summon Manda even if he could. Sasuke let all those shinobi live, but didn't Manda require 100 sacrifices or something? Doesn't seem like Sasuke's style. He'd probably summon Manda's underlings/kids

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff