Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aww cute in a disterbing way. I can't wait for the next chap!
Yeah me too... things seem to be finally moving along.
FAKE

Quote:
Quote: Originally Posted by kayangelus View Post
Okay, going to take Kaom's translation, and try to combine it with my faltering Japanese here...

BTW, "for circle" = kirimaru = name most likely. "maru" is a common way to end a name.

簡易バレ

Simple "bare" - not sure what bare is.

蛇の前に忍刀七人衆の1人、霧丸が現れる 不気味なじいさん
鬼鮫を抹殺するために手を組まないかといわれるが、それより勝負してくれ、と水月
霧丸の刀は虎円という、丸い刀身をした大刀
他の3人は座って傍観
水月と霧丸の斬り合いに目を見張る3人

One of the seven swordsmen, kirimaru appears before Snake. Strange old man.
It is asked whether they should get together in order to obliterate Kisame, but Suigetsu asks for a match.
Kirimaru's sword is called "虎円" (first pronounced tora [tiger], second pronounced maru [circle] probably), a large sword in the shape of a round sword.
The other three people sit down as spectators
The three people watch as Suigetsu and "fog circle" cross swords.

ナルトは班を組むために街を探索
リーが現れる

Naruto is searching the town in order to form a gropu
Lee appears.

霧丸は水月に物理攻撃が効かない事を察知
霧隠れの術を使うが、大気中の水分を逆に利用されて切り裂かれてしまう
水月の勝ち、霧丸の屍から虎円を持ち上げて「二本目・・・!」と満足げな表情
「それ持ったら余計疲れるだろ」とカリンにつっこまれる

Kirimaru perceives that physical attacks are not effective against Suigetsu.
He uses kirigakure no jutsu but, the mositure in the atmosphere is revered, and the fog is cleared up (this is what dictionary gives. My memory says he was cut would be the translation.)
Suigetsu wins, he lifts Toramaru (the sword) from Kirimaru's corps. He says "The second 1...!" with a satisfactory expression.
Karin inturrupts with "if you had that, you will get tired even more".

おわり
End.

ちなみにこいつが霧丸
By the way, this guy is Kirimaru <-- They mean the spoiler picture?

-------------

So, Kirimaru from the 7 mist shows up, Suigetsu rapes him, and Karin says he can't use both swords cause he would get tired? Interesting chap...

Here is a translation i got from another board. There is a high chance that it might be fake because it was posted early Monday. But then again it might be true.
what day does Jump Mag come out?!?!

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Well, considering that there are 7 swordsmen of the mist, there are 7 special swords. I wonder if Suigetsu plans to use all of them to finish Kisame?
That one is a fake it came with the doctored Shika pic.

And Shounen Jump comes out on wednesdays in Japan... which late tuesday here((USA)) or earlier.
Quote:
Spoiler by Himajin:
As someone said, team 8 is in there (for real, this time)... also there should be Kakashi...

ナルトね

木の葉の作戦会議から
マンゲの方が色々喋ってます。暁を拘束するには大人数で二小隊一チームがいいと進言

で、何時の間にか誰か呼んでました
マンゲ「もういいぞォ入ってちょうだいな」

舞台変わってサスケ達
うちは一族が昔使ってた武器屋へ一向は到着します
喋る猫が二匹出てきてサスケはまたたびボトルをあげます。で、猫は猫バアの所へ案内

で、武器調達。武器屋の若いおねえさんが可愛いです

舞台変わって暁達
デイダラが何か木の葉の方々(特にナルトとマンゲに)に執着しているらしくトビを連れて行こう とします
それを見つめるイタチと鬼鮫

最後は木の葉の8人集結
えーっと・・・ナルトとサクラとサイとマンゲと・・・・えっと誰だっけ
内気な白目の女の子と犬に乗ったやつと黒いメガネしてる人
忘れちゃったよw

あと、ナルトの修行に付き合ってた上忍の人
8人揃って終わりです

Oh, and Weekly Shonen Jump is released every Monday. Spoilers always leak out in the imageboards around Tuesday. Fake spoilers come out now and then, but for the most part, the Tuesday spoilers are always true.
Translation of confirmed spoiler.

Sounds good... and yes finally some team 8 action.

Translation by yours truly:

Naruto Spoiler:

There's a Konoha Military Conference.
Lots of talk from the Mangekyou Guy.
There's a proposal to form two teams in order to restrain Akatsuki.

Suddenly, someone is called.
Kakashi says "Alright, Please enter"

There's a scene change to Sasuke's group.

They've apparently headed to an old arms shop that used to be used by the Uchiha Clan.

Two talking cats appear who Sasuke gives catnip to. The two cats begin to guide them. (WTF?)

They take them to the weapons supply. The weapons supply person turns out to be a cute girl.

There's another scene change to Akatsuki.

Deidara is particularly is interested in what Konoha is up to (Particularly Naruto and Kakashi) and takes Tobi along with him. Itachi and Kisame watch this intently.

Finally, back to Konoha. An 8-man team is gathered.
It consists of Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Kakashi, and...hmmm...who are these people? Shy white-eyed girl...dog-boy...and the guy with the black glasses...sorry, I've forgotten them. (Lol, It actually says this.)

Lastly, the Jounin who helped with Naruto's training completes the 8-man squad (Obviously Yamato).

-End

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
How can SOMEONE forget Team 8?! If I ever find this person, I'll give them a b*^&slap!

At least this will make Minko happy.
WTF Cat girls?!?!?!

Oh Kishi I hope this is not true... eek
Finally we get a cute girl the series. I was disappointed when i saw Karin. And wow Team 8 is coming into the mix, it almost sounds too good to be true.
How do you know that the cat girls are cute are there pics?
No... but I am betting alot on this being true.

My reason is, this is coming from the guy who has been giving out the real spoilers for the past few weeks... or at least since the other guy left.

So yeah Looks like we have so team 8 and talking kitties... oh and the cats are real cats... that lead Sasuke and the gang to a cute girl... things seem to be getting interesting.

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Damn... The Uchiha have an arms shop?
Akiru chan
No... but I am betting alot on this being true.

My reason is, this is coming from the guy who has been giving out the real spoilers for the past few weeks... or at least since the other guy left.

So yeah Looks like we have so team 8 and talking kitties... oh and the cats are real cats... that lead Sasuke and the gang to a cute girl... things seem to be getting interesting.

Oh I missread cute girl as cat girl... sorry but taking cats!?!?! still ******** messed up!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff