Welcome to Gaia! ::

Al the Sloth
doc olden
Qyp
logan the god of candy
Qyp
Depressed_Blue_Penguin
I hate the suspense of Sasuke and Orochimaru wandering around.

Also, has anybody ever wondered how strong the remaining 2 Konoha elders are?

They were strong, but I think unlike Hiruzen, they got relaxed in their job as Hiruzen's advisors.

having the most powerful ninja in the history on their of the village probably stunted their skills. lol they were trained by the second hokage. that has to count for something.

as for another topic, i honestly don't see that obito wants to kill kakashi.

Hiruzen isn't the most powerful, he was just incredibly skilled.

I think he was referring to Hashirama and how he didn't teach Hiruzen et al., but that his younger, less powerful brother did.

Anyways, as much as I'd love to give it to Hiruzen, I don't think he was on the level of Hashirama. Honestly, the way he and Madara have been portrayed for the last few volumes has completely redefined even their level of power to the point that not even their brothers could hold a candle to them. I don't think very many of the Kage past or present could even try and fight them and win.
It said back in the beginning that both Hokages trained the third. It even showed a picture of him standing in front of them both. I think it was a teacher student montage around the chunnin exams.

True, but the implication was that he wasn't Hiruzen et al.'s personal teacher. Consider: their name was Team Tobirama, also, Tobirama directly preceded Hiruzen in the office of Hokage (seeing as how the former bequeathed the office to the latter), and in most of the flashbacks involving them it was Tobirama leading Hiruzen et al. on some mission. Truth be told, we don't even know what or how much Hiruzen, let alone Hiruzen's teammates.

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
doc olden
Al the Sloth
doc olden
Qyp
logan the god of candy

having the most powerful ninja in the history on their of the village probably stunted their skills. lol they were trained by the second hokage. that has to count for something.

I think he was referring to Hashirama and how he didn't teach Hiruzen et al., but that his younger, less powerful brother did.

Anyways, as much as I'd love to give it to Hiruzen, I don't think he was on the level of Hashirama. Honestly, the way he and Madara have been portrayed for the last few volumes has completely redefined even their level of power to the point that not even their brothers could hold a candle to them. I don't think very many of the Kage past or present could even try and fight them and win.
It said back in the beginning that both Hokages trained the third. It even showed a picture of him standing in front of them both. I think it was a teacher student montage around the chunnin exams.

True, but the implication was that he wasn't Hiruzen et al.'s personal teacher. Consider: their name was Team Tobirama, also, Tobirama directly preceded Hiruzen in the office of Hokage (seeing as how the former bequeathed the office to the latter), and in most of the flashbacks involving them it was Tobirama leading Hiruzen et al. on some mission. Truth be told, we don't even know what or how much Hiruzen, let alone Hiruzen's teammates.

So...what we're saying here is that Hashirama was to Hiruzen what Guy/Asuma is/was to Naruto? I mean, Naruto's personal teachers were Kakashi and (mainly) Jiraya; yet, he's learned quite a bit from Asuma and been influenced by Guy. After all, I vaguely remember Hiruzen referring to both Hashirama and Tobirama as his teachers during his epic battle with Orochimaru, in which the bodies of both were reanimated.
I'd venture to say that at least Tobirama was his actual trainer considering both he as well as Danzo were similarly involved in the same group.
On both accounts guys, yes. I agree exactly.
Azriel_eph210
doc olden
Al the Sloth
doc olden
Qyp
logan the god of candy

So...what we're saying here is that Hashirama was to Hiruzen what Guy/Asuma is/was to Naruto? I mean, Naruto's personal teachers were Kakashi and (mainly) Jiraya; yet, he's learned quite a bit from Asuma and been influenced by Guy. After all, I vaguely remember Hiruzen referring to both Hashirama and Tobirama as his teachers during his epic battle with Orochimaru, in which the bodies of both were reanimated.
I was thinking more like Iruka or Jaraya. Somewhere in between those two.

Manly Lunatic

Tobirama was the genin team leader, while Hashirama was his secondary teacher.

Anyways, THE END.

I like how Madara is like "Oh man... no more playtimez... emo "

Also... Yah know how Son Goku can used a Kekkei Genkai... well... what if Wood Release is actually also a Juubi mutation like Sharingan is?
FINAL BOSS: PHASE ONE.

START.

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Naruto's face when Kakashi was sucked into the other dimension: Yeah, you're blown. LOLOL!!!!!
Qyp

Anyways, THE END.

Also... Yah know how Son Goku can used a Kekkei Genkai... well... what if Wood Release is actually also a Juubi mutation like Sharingan is?

That was a Tailed Beast skill that just happened to be a kekkei genkai of other shinobi. Roshi could not, in and of himself, bring forth the lava.

Could you explain to me again how you came to the conclusion that the Sharingan is a Juubi mutation?

Manly Lunatic

doc olden
Qyp

Anyways, THE END.

That was a Tailed Beast skill that just happened to be a kekkei genkai of other shinobi. Roshi could not, in and of himself, bring forth the lava.

Could you explain to me again how you came to the conclusion that the Sharingan is a Juubi mutation?

Rikudo Sennin = Jinchuuriki = Had his 2 sons when Jinchuuriki (obviously, since he didn't split the Juubi until near his deathbed, and on his deathbed he announced who was his heir)= Rinnegan mutated into the Sharingan via Juubi chakra leakage through DNA = Sharingan carries the image of the Juubi's eye = Sharingan is awakened through intense emotions = Uchiha have "eternal hatred" for the Senju. Juubi is negativity incarnate, while the Bijuu have some consciousness.

And what you mean tailed-beast skill of other Shinobi? Do you mean THROUGH shinobi?
Qyp
doc olden
Qyp

Anyways, THE END.

Rikudo Sennin = Jinchuuriki = Had his 2 sons when Jinchuuriki (obviously, since he didn't split the Juubi until near his deathbed, and on his deathbed he announced who was his heir)= Rinnegan mutated into the Sharingan via Juubi chakra leakage through DNA = Sharingan carries the image of the Juubi's eye = Sharingan is awakened through intense emotions = Uchiha have "eternal hatred" for the Senju. Juubi is negativity incarnate, while the Bijuu have some consciousness.

And what you mean tailed-beast skill of other Shinobi? Do you mean THROUGH shinobi?
I don't think he was. I think he just controlled it like Madara and Obito do to 9 tails. I think the statue was the Jinchuuriki. Also others can use lava style though no connection to Son like the Mizukage.
["Qyp"] And what you mean tailed-beast skill of other Shinobi? Do you mean THROUGH shinobi?

I said that Roshi could not produce the Lava in and of himself given it was conferred upon him by his particular tailed beast, hence tailed beast skill. Bee is not able to spit up ink and make ink clones in and of himself, neither is Naruto able to heal himself of his wounds so easily without the aid of Kurama's chakra. Such abilities possessed by shinobi insofar as they are the host of a particular jinchuuriki conferring said abilities are called tailed beast skills. However, there are others who are able to do it in and of themselves, as I said in my earlier post, e.g. Kurotsuchi, Dodai, and Mei.

Romantic Lunatic

That was a neat thing, recharging his "batteries" then throwing him in. Right into the nice little dimension Obito uses to "dodge". rofl And being all laid back the whole time.

At first, I was thinking, "what is he doing?" then saw the little tomoe appear on Kakashi's shoulder and went "wait, what now?" Poor Kakashi, being flung through the air like that. xp

You know, at first, this look of Naruto's irritated the crap outta me, when it was just the Sage mode, but now this one with Kurama mixed in is growing on me.

Manly Lunatic

Al the Sloth
Qyp
doc olden
Qyp

Anyways, THE END.

I don't think he was. I think he just controlled it like Madara and Obito do to 9 tails. I think the statue was the Jinchuuriki. Also others can use lava style though no connection to Son like the Mizukage.

wut...

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PotionsPet
At first, I was thinking, "what is he doing?" then saw the little tomoe appear on Kakashi's shoulder and went "wait, what now?" Poor Kakashi, being flung through the air like that. xp

I'll admit that I enjoyed the "good ole" 1-2 punch that Kakashi delivered, though! The simplicity of it made me smile. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff