Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was gonna say- 'ISN'T THAT SHIKA?!?!?'

But you people beat me to it.

I wonde how old Sui is in that pic?
I would say about ten?
I was thinking nine. I dunno why. Niiiiine.
Nine and a half?
Nine and three quarters.... sorry had to get into this.
Forty-two. xd
SHE SPOKE THE ANSWER.

Oky, who read Hitchhiker's Guide?
Not me, but I knew that bit of it.

Apparently the answer is actually correct in Base 13. xd
Really?

KEWL.

Er...
Base 13 is a numeral system in math.

What we use normally is Base 10. That means that the entire system is based on ten symbols- 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0.

In Base 13, there are three more numbers. for example- I, V, and X.

So counting goes like- 0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-I-V-X-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-1I-1V-1X, etc, until it got to 99-9I-9V-9X-I1-I2-I3, etc.

It's not very practical and mostly in theory.
A California law states;

heart
I thought maybe that was one of Oro's demented experiments or something xD

"It is illegal to pile horse manure more than six feet high on a street corner."
Great idea, Akiru!

Heh, like I said in the main thread... they always say it's the cute ones you should watch out for. And Sui is very cute. whee

I'm guessing we're still with Kisame and Itachi. It'll be nice to get some backstory on Sui.

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
So what's the scoop on the latest chapter, Manga ANBU?
Arden Zeal
Great idea, Akiru!

Heh, like I said in the main thread... they always say it's the cute ones you should watch out for. And Sui is very cute. whee

I'm guessing we're still with Kisame and Itachi. It'll be nice to get some backstory on Sui.

Yes. Suigetsu is such a cute character. I would love to know more about him.
And the sooner the better. biggrin

Though I wonder if this means we'll get some more back story on Karin or Juugo?
I think we'll be seeing more of Juugo's past... but I wonder about Karin. Right now, the only 'past' we'd be getting with her is when they reveil what it is 'she did to Sasuke'.
Arden Zeal
Great idea, Akiru!

Aww what a cute picture! I might have to make a icon to it when the chapter comes out.

I hope we get to see Naruto's platoon soon. Still it is nice to see Itachi and Kisame again. I wonder if during Sui flashback we will get to see Kisame and learn about him some more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff